Wow, user. You must go to the gym all the time

>Wow, user. You must go to the gym all the time.

Wow, femanon. You must be a really big cumslut for going outside like that in public.

>She's literally in a pool

You can literally see her nipples

Y-yeah.....

>not as much as your mom

Should she wear a burka at the beach or something?

I lift a little, but I'm just a very active person. I just have way too much energy to sit around you know?
It's not a big deal...

So are you active as well? Or are you more the Netflix and chill type
Non judgemental smile that says "I don't care either way")

Oh so you do train alot? Well then, I should tell you I tried to brush off your question because I didn't want to seem like a meathead, but I actually train 5x a week and I pull 405 x5
I love to train, wanna lift with me?

Oh so you're not the active type? Lol, it's fine! Look we are walking right now so there's a good start hah.
No really, Fitness is just such a fad these days, you should only do it if you really care.
So, wanna watch a movie?

>sperglord

No, I just vacuum a lot.

What? No, not really, I just look like this

So you'll look like a douche unless you say jk I lift a bit
Or just keep denying that you lift
If you say "of course I do, just kidding" it's oger

Yea, I do a little lifting. You look pretty good yourself, wanna catch a movie?

flex a 'cep

Or maybe I'll look like good genetic material, rite friendo? I'm not jacked as fuck either so i wont really come off as an autist

>Um well actually I only go to the gym th-three times a week, I'm really just four weeks into Mark Rippetoe's Star-tarting Strength program. But in r-reality it's not the time you spend at the gym but it's the consis- um, the consistency, the rest days are really the days that m-my muscles are able to grow. I learned about this on this website I go to, slash fit slash, um it's a part of four chan, maybe you've heard of that but I swear it's not the creepy part, ha ha! It's just-- um, slash fit slash is a blue image board-- that means, well, blue, I mean, that part means-- I mean the part that's blue means-- I mean, blue board means that it's no NSFW images allowed-- not safe for work, that is-- anything like nudity or-- anyway, i-it's just a pr-pretty good community of people who just want to be fit and show each other their bodies and stuff and-- well th-they don't like manlets, I mean I don't, I mean I'm not, I mean never mind. Um but I'm also doing this GOMAD program which stands for gallon of milk a day-- it's something that they recommend a lot the fitizens, I mean people who v-visit fit, the board, slash fit slash, on four chan, um... anyway it sounds gross but it's really not so gross and I can usually drink all the milk every d-day, and I have to make sure I'm getting enough, haha. Um, so really it's just that there's a lot of preconceived notions about g-going to the gym but really all you need is a r-reliable routine like ess ess plus go mad and um, and that can get pretitty good, I mean pretty good, um sorry, pretty good results.

>going to the movies

Y-yeah

>nah, just a couple of pushups in the morning and a clean diet

Here's something that's more your speed, Muhammad.

>showing feet
haram

Hmm... I like it. Appreciated.

You can literally almost always see nipples if you look hard enough you faggot.

cool, so lets go back to my house and fuck

Burkinis are a thing now.

Yeah, unlike you.
sloppy hoe

I agree. It's a slut suit. Being able to wear almost nothing to swim makes no sense, it was just invented in the 50s. If you make a g string and call it a bus suit bitches will make that a thing, "oh it's not slutty, I'm on the bus, am I supposed to wear a burka?"

Criminally underrated

Y-you too...

>/r9k/

holy shit at this point i am absolutely convinced that Veeky Forums is a hell of a lot gayer than it was 5 years ago. what the fuck kind of young man talks like this?

You know that poster is not a man right?

You know women on the internet are just a meme, right?

nah bro, there's tons of guys here now who have an autistic hatred of good looking girls, haven't you seen these betas complaining about hot girls in the gym doing RDLs in front of them?

Im literally completely okay with that

If this is OC; well done.

>y-you too

Kek, fucking Americans.

>what is a sense of humor

I'm 30 and I'm just slut-shaming because the state of women in the western world is at an all time low. They have no shame, no respect and not a care in the world.

oh yeah bro, it's at an absolute tragedy?

the only reason you don't like it is because you're not getting any, admit it

Thanks for noticing, i do Zumba twice a week

Thicc

Underrated

>the only reason you don't like it is because you're not getting any, admit it

Can you come up with anymore of a blue-pilled normie feminist tier mangina tactics? You white-knight simp.

capped.
appreciate ya user

Only acceptable answers ITT

This is so well done I'm pretty sure you dumped spaghetti this hard.

I came in your mom last night retard.

what you want me to communicate on your level? go to /r9k/ and discuss it with other mentally ill shut ins, i'm sure they'll pat you on the back and affirm your silly beliefs

Hnnnggg