Does this have the potential to replace tinder for us?

Does this have the potential to replace tinder for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

lasisblog.com/2011/02/26/man-receives-oral-sex-ordered-to-pay-child-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends, are manlets banned from using it?

probably not

Just use grindr

I predict it will soon be full of chubby/fat girls who think they're fit because they went to the gym two months ago, and do yoga twice a month

that grill is a qt

Just kill any beta that gives them attention and ruins it for the rest of us

>Create a profile using your vital statistics, fitness levels favourite muscle to train and food

Oh boy

>iOS only

>fitfck
girls does not want to know that they act like whores

Don't forget the HAES retards who think walking to the fridge is a workout, being morbidly obese doesn't mean they're not fit or healthy and think they deserve fit guys because thin privilege.

No, I want to fuck kinky THICC sluts, not boring fitness girls.

reminder

Replace tinder?
I.e give girls another place to cock tease and grab as much attention as possible?

Only difference is that with this guys will be just as egotistical as the girls so thats gonna be hilarious

userbase will be 99% male, same as tinder.

not only do women not want to consciously acknowledge when they behave slutty, many women genuinely do not intend to behave slutty so they would never sign up for something like tinder. it should go without saying that tinder and other companies / products that get name dropped on Veeky Forums are heavily marketed. don't believe the hype. most people do NOT use tinder. especially not most women. and of the women who do use it most are just after attention, most female tinder users never meet up with anyone, they just use the chat stuff as an ego boost and move on with their every day life.

women do not need an APP to meet men. especially not for sex. if women are going to populate any type of sexual website it will be specialized dating where they hope to find a serious partner. that's the only kind of man they have trouble finding irl. when women ask

>where have all the good men gone?

they don't mean

>where have all the average guys who are desperate to fuck me gone?

they mean

>why haven't I found mister beyond perfect who simultaneously could do much better but still only wants me?

You wanna make some bank? Trick women into believing your shitty "app" will give them THAT, not horny average dudes.

>wanting to interact with poor people

>when women ask
Yeah, common sense dude
However there are many girls on dating sites but you seem to already know that they are there for attention and an ego boost and nothing else

This is why tinder and dating overall is flawed, women dont choose because there is always a better guy just around the corner

if she looks like that when I fuck her, why would I care what she looks like without makeup. Im not being fooled or tricked

You won't believe me but last summer (or the summer before, I forget) my mate was using tinder.
I've never used it myself, but we were drinking and he was showing it to me. And as he was swiping through, apparently it tells you if you have any mutual facebook friends with the person and who your mutual friends are

He came across more than a couple of girls I have on facebook, that I could confirm when he showed me their profile. And they were mostly fairly hot. For what it's worth, I live in a really conservative town in south England

So there's that

why should it matter? girls are just going to swipe left/ignore them anyways

im not gonna see her face with my tongue buried in her asshole anyway

>thinking 'real' women don't use tinder because you never get laid through it

lol serious cope

>So there's that
But they wont match or date you, therein lies the problem friend.
Im dating a girl and she told me her friends all use tinder and they only use it to match with a guy, have him message and then ignore it.
Its a game to them aparently, who can get the most matches and the weirdest message wins

They compare when they have a party

>thinking you're fooling anyone

lol

isn't that for homosexual men?

also has traps and sissies

>fitfck

At least they are honest about their app

3pbp

Where do you come up with that? I've talked to a number of fairly unremarkable or even bad looking dudes that swear by it. On a business trip to Poland, one of the guys there who was a fatass said he was pulling so much pussy he was ordering condoms by the box. Didn't get a lying vibe from him and he had no reason to either, since he was the richest guy on the table as well, plus is pretty baller otherwise. Had the dopest weed I've smoked in my life.

You may have actual autism

> I predict it will soon be full of chubby girls

Downloading now

>going to Eastern Europe aka the poor parts of Europe
>he was the richest guy on the table
>had no trouble finding easy women

You don't say.

Get a grip mate, it's not like you show your bank balance on tinder.

>he was the richest guy
>he was pulling so much pussy he was ordering condoms by the box
Oh gee, i wonder why
This mystery is far beyond mere mortals, it will have to be unsolved for ages

>us

Half the people here don't even lift.

yeah

hahaha

Being rich and having drugs is probably significant, wouldn't you say?

Yeah, I'm sure his pictures showed him sitting in a dirty apartment eating a bag of chips in nothing but his undies. And his info must have said "just some average fat guy".

He sold me with that point as well

Noice

Have I lost the plot here or are you guys just being the regular self hating Veeky Forums types? What difference do money make in a one night stand scenario? If cunts are fooled by you taking a picture in a nice apartment - I'm pretty sure that can be arranged for anyone. Weed isn't that expensive either, nor is it hard to procure.

>Hurr durr woman are such vapid cunts that they would rather sleep with an obese guy just because he has money which they ain't never gonna see than a good looking guy

I'm gonna call bullshit on that one and suggest you apply yourselves next time.

>What difference do money make in a one night stand scenario?
For some reason women find money attractive, even in ONS scenarios

Good looking, tall and fit men are very common. Rich fuckers arent however

And who the fuck knows what women want or how they think? motherfucker if you think girls are gonna throw themselves at a tall and fit guy i got news for you

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

That is all.

You are just bolocking bruv, are skipping some major fucking detail, on one hand you have some fat faggot that goes to foreign country and "pulls mad puss and orders condoms by the lorry" or you have a fat rich faggot who fucked allot of foreign whores.
Stop being delusional, its the same everywhere

I don't think girls are gonna throw themselves at a tall and fit guy, but in these special situations where people expressly go to find someone to fuck like a bar, club or even tinder - yeah, that would help.

I honestly think all the guys saying tinder is just some convoluted scheme for broads to get what is the equivalent of a cat call are utterly retarded and harbor bitter resentment over getting rejected, and/or severely overestimate just how nice they look.

You know what? Fine, have it your way. He was fucking bitches because he had bank. Yet on the other end of the spectrum I know grills that use tinder and they fuck poor college students they meet through the damn app because they look good. Where is your god now, atheists?

>3P Big Pisgusting

>Yet on the other end of the spectrum I know grills that use tinder and they fuck poor college students they meet through the damn app because they look good
And i know girls who are friends with a girl im dating who only use it to get validation
I know a coworker who only uses it to chat with guys when she is bored

You know its almost like anecdotal evidence doesnt matter, could that be the case?

There are more guys saying tinder is shit (and the official tinder stats saying its 80% male should be a clue about whats going on) but whatever, your friends are aparently doing good so thats all that matters right?

>And i know girls who are friends with a girl im dating who only use it to get validation
>I know a coworker who only uses it to chat with guys when she is bored

>My anecdotal evidence isn't anecdotal evidence but yours is

Mate... I have some bad news for you. Also, do you really think those stats and the fact that most men don't have success on tinder is somehow different from real life? I would wager a guess that between 60% and 80% males is the composition of ALL bar patrons/club goers/people at most parties on any given instance.

False, at least in my city. People turn to Tinder to date outside of their friend group or just see what all is out there. I know for a fact that college and young professional smokeshows will use it to meet up if they think the guy's good enough. It's not just looking for hookups either.

In short: C O P E

>My anecdotal evidence isn't anecdotal evidence but yours is
Its both anecdotal evidence, you bell end. Neither is valid

>men don't have success on tinder is somehow different from real life?
No, which is why i avoid bars
Ive had alot more success with women approaching me, gotten laid many times by doing that and its alot easier

If you think tinder is good then good for you, i think it sucks because i know how women are and they arent single without a reason

Usually dating is where guys who cant get dates IRL end up and girls who cant find mr perfect end up. so you have the girls who choose noone and guys who noone chooses trying to match up
A hyperbole with alot of truth to it, ill admit

nice cope m9

So, yes?

I have fucked a couple of broads off tinder. So its not all bullshit. Yeah there were more who were never down to meet up, but still.

Funny side note. EVERY SINGLE GIRL I fucked when we met up said they NEVER have and NEVER would hook up on the first "date"

>women do not need an APP to meet men. especially not for sex

It's not "needing", it's convenience. Instead of going out and meeting every Chad nearby they can automatically find all of them within 10 miles

this is so stupid it could work
>favorite muscle to train
>kegels knowamsayin

From "I don't do hookups" to fucking in the bathroom in 15 minutes is best i've done.

Apps are becoming more of a joke now a days

>I predict it will soon be full of chubby/fat girls
Fucking downloading, i wanted an app that only allowed thicc girls.

Steve pls go

Haha, this guy thinks traps are gay!

This is completely true in southern europe.

btw loling @ anglos claiming to live in "conservative" places when their most conservative stacy would be considered the town's bicycle here

The app's name is too crude. Girls won't use it because it makes them feel like sluts.

Women are all whores, that don't want to be reminded they are whores. What one is gonna use an app called fitfck?

>28
>athlete
crossfit is not a sport and does not make you an athlete

My question is, how do they filter only fit people in? Is there a selection process?

lmao i met my current girlfriend through tinder

however she is a stuck up wimp and i want to dump her soon to get some better pussy

>first and last names
>hookup site
lol

That actually sounds fun

Actually, with the image of that fatty on tinder completely losing it because a dude (didn't even) rejected her, it does sound very fun.

>ordering condoms by the box

.... condoms come in boxes? Buying them by the box is the normal way to buy them.

Do you routinely go to bars just to buy singles from the vending machines in the bathroom?

Women are attracted to money. Also if she gets pregnant, she knows she can get a lot from a rich dude.

I used to fuck a lot of girls on tinder. Less luck lately.

Fucking this.

You know what that is called?
Acting like a dumb cunt to protect yourself for not being wanted and only getting shitty matches and awkward guys.
Yeah I bet they are laughing their asses of when they see they are not wanted by hot guys.

This reminds me of that vapid whore picture where she burns a guy in the background to just better herself.
>woman

>i wanted an app that only allowed thicc girls.
this is the future for dating apps. segmentation.
tinder has peaked and is now just a mass of people looking randomly at a mass of other people.
there are too many variables in sexual preference which tinder ignores.
soon we will have tinder clones which cater to specific groups of people. there are already such apps in the appstore but we will see more and more.

I never thought of that
might download it later

You took the time to make a jpg out of your post because you thought people would save and repost it.

I think he was saying it as a figure of speech you absolute Autist.

Word, breh. Dating in italy has become its own purpose, girl are not even trying to get laid anymore, unless you apply to 97's and under, which are so desperate for cock you almost wonder if it had anything to do with the (((media))) they grew up with.

minchia

Why the fuck you want to use tinder or some stupid phone app anyways?

Atleast here in Finland we have this site for Finnish people thats like Facebook with nudes and there are lots of people willing to just fuck or create fwb relationships. I deleted tinder long ago

These are the people who spill their spaghetti over the weirdest stuff so I doubt they'd go and actually talk to women.

Now as far as those dating apps go (straight and gay apps) I know at least 6 people in my gym who are HIV positive gay men who often date men and women. You hear them laughing in the gym about the people's they've had sex with without condoms probably ruining these peoples lives. They met them on Tinder and a few other apps I cant think of but after that I deleted Tinder on the spot.

There's no way I'm gonna hit some app slut and catch whatever veneral disease they have but if you think what I said isn't the norm you'd be kidding yourselves. I suspect in the next 10 to 15 years the data will correlate the rise in STDs with the promotion of promiscuity amongst the masses

He made an app and didn't name the title figures Chad and Stacey

into the trash it goes

>who are HIV positive gay men who often date men and women. You hear them laughing in the gym about the people's they've had sex with without condoms probably ruining these peoples lives
This is why i fucking hate fags, there's fucking fetish in that homo community that is about giving and catching aids. I think it was called bug chasing or something.
I don't understand why fags have the right to marry and adopt kids, what kind of sick fuck would think that it's okay for people who think that spreding fatal STDs is fun to adopt kids and marry. And it's always straight people that are "intolerant" "bigots" "homophobes" but try to refuse to serve fags in your own buisness and not only you're going bankrupt but your house will be lit on fire too.
No trying to sound like an asshole but those people you're talkig about deserved this for using those shitty apps like tinder.
I'm not using those simply becasue of that fear of STDs that woman might not even know she has i mean think about it. She'll fuck a guy with HIV one day, and then will fuck another one next week and so on and on and she won't show any symptoms of disease untill she'll start feeling ill and by now asuming the men she fucked, fucked other women you can bet that 20+ people are out there in the dating market infected with HIV and don't even know it.
Hook up culture sucks.

What kind of trash girl would go on something that implies fuck in its name? On tinder they can at least pretend it's not about fucking.
There's just no way.
It'll be grindr 2.0

90% of girls getting on tinder go there for validation only. They'll take your compliments and then ghost you. Last 10% are whores, but those are reserved for the top crop of tinder Chads.

Yeah fatass bragging about their sexual endeavors. Color me surprised. You're really naive, dude

I'm as gay as one can be and let me tell you, the whole HIV fetish is absolutely revolting and idiotic, so I'm not even mad that you generalize so hard. For what it's worth, infecting someone either on purpose or simply by not telling them is a punishable crime around here.

Yeah...validation...meanwhile in reality

lasisblog.com/2011/02/26/man-receives-oral-sex-ordered-to-pay-child-support/

Look Im not into thinking about the activity of another man's penis but actively passing around aids and making a joke about it is beyond wicked! They do nothing to improve the view of the gay population whatsoever

Ya same. 2 years ago when I got it I fucked a good 20 girls from tinder in a few months. But it's shit now.

They are.

>lasisblog.com/2011/02/26/man-receives-oral-sex-ordered-to-pay-child-support/
jfc

Good luck fnding who infected you when you fucked 5 different guys when you were in some different state few days ago.

ok

This is what went wrong with a certain community for masculine gays. Once it passed a certain point of popularity is got overrun by fem faggots trying to get their dick wet and ogle. Niche communities never work for desirable populations unless there is a visible difference between in-group and out-group i.e. must be white.

I know plenty of gay men in the gym who are probably disgusted when their chosen platforms get invaded. Thats just business though

that's why I love growlr. you CANNOT be a dyel fem twink on there, by literal premise.

Who hurt you?