QTDDTT

Skelly here

Should i drink pic related daily, evrn though i dont have daily gym sessions?

Also QTDDTT

Other urls found in this thread:

fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=203
fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=204
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry for pic bullshittery, iphone problems

if you're skelly and lifting hard then sure.

I will tell, u something my dear friend...I am hungry skelly who is making some good gains (mass especially) eating just self prepared stuff, instead of this fucking powderedn nitrient, u can just eat oats, add some fruits to it and u get perfect plant amino acids, while from soy proteins u get some shit... Go and try, not only get good gains, but u also save some money.

I fixed your picture

You can eat homemade stuff AND drink protein shakes, in which you can add many things, including oats.

It does help you gain weight, but from my experience you will gain a lot of fat too fast. You might aswell just make your own weight gain shake with oats, peanut butter, protein powder, banana, and some full fat milk.

But i don't know how much is he eating in a first place.

Does anyone have experience maintaining/getting gains while going to grad school and working full time? Idk how I'm going to do it bros, but I'm going to grad school in about a year.

Anybody know good replacements for dairy?
I was making good gains with milk, yogurt, cheese, protein powders etc. but have recently cut out dairy completely and now my gains have slowed. (I drink almond milk, have soy butter occasionally but idk what else to do)

Is there a guaranteed way to get out of an headlock? I don't mean ball grabbing or eye poking ( what if the guy is high on something or reverse trap)

Has anyone had a bulged disc heal up?

Is it possible to gain ~1,5 kilos of weight within two days or is that mostly just undigested food? I even took a shit right before stepping on the scale. Trying to bulk and eating as much as I can.

I'm at 20% bf now, should I cut? If I eat a surplus can I at least maintain 20% and gain weight?

u can gain 1.5kg but it wont be tissue. it will be water and shit in ur guts

Are chest accessories hindering my bench progress? I've progressed pretty linearly with my bench for a while now by benching once a week, doing flyes after benching, and then doing a light chest stuff later in the week. I just stalled at 195 lbs in my 3 x 5 and I'm wondering if I should change my routine at all.

I had an MRI a while back and they said I had a bulging disc and arthritis in my lower back. This was before lifting. I don't know if it has healed, but I no longer get pain in my back after lifting seriously for a year now. Squats and deadlift and leg raises n sheeit.

Excellent I believe it'll heal I've been trying for 7 months to heal it.

As long as your accessories are after bench, I don't think it should matter much, if anything it should give you some extra gains.
Also, stalling in a linear program is normal. If you could improve linearly forever, people would be benching metric tonnes.

Is this gyno or am I just too fat and need to cut? The tissue feels soft to the touch so idk.

You look completely fine from where I'm standing. I think gyno is another one of those fit memes perpetuated to make people feel bad, like calling 5'11" people manlet.

probably looks fine from where you're standing because you can't see anything from down there fucking manlet lmao

Thanks for the feedback user.

That's definitely not gyno dude, you've just got a bit of extra fat and could cut a bit. Everyone on this board thinks they have fucking gyno when really they could just be a bit leaner

Maybe I spend too much time on this board, thanks user.

Manlet spotted

pal, you need to look up what gyno is before you start asking.

Are you knew here? Gyno is not a meme to make people feel bad, if you look like you have it, we're gonna call it out, simple as that.

How many calories do you think are burned during an average hour long lift?

Can I do push-ups and planks every day while running a PPL program 5x a week? Usually I like doing push-ups and planks late at night while I work during bouts of being antsy, but I'm worried it may affect my ability to train.

Also, I'm cutting - would 20 to 30 minutes of light jogging after my workout kill my gains? I've gone from 235lbs to 210lbs in the past month and am super happy with that, but just concerned I may be about to lose muscle as well.

FUCK THIS SHIT
THIS IS LITERALLY DIABETES IN A BAG AND YOU WILL FEEL LIKE GARBAGE AFTER EATING, YES EATING IT.

In grad school atm. Shorten your workouts/brosplit and get dumbell so you can do shoulders/arms/Cardio at home. Buy nearly expired meat and freeze it. Become lactose tolerant if you aren't by investing in yogurt. I'M MAKING IT SO FAR ONE MORE YEAR 10 MORE PAYING LOANS

Fuggg. Grad school is only going to cost 31k, but i'm more worried about maintaining my gains than the cost. The program I would be going into is a 6pm - 9pm program, so it's going to be a bitch.

I have access to a power rack, bench, oly bar and weights.

I also recked my joints.

What high rep/low weight isolation exercises I can do for legs?

I tried doing very slow Front Squats (5 - 3 - 5) but can't really feel that it's working.

Cardio will not kill your gains, do it for your healthy.

This shit has been a blessing to me. Went from 135lb to 155lb in two months. Really made a difference. Expensive, but necessary.
For every one scoop of this stuff in chocolate flavor, I put in a scoop of their chocolate whey, 100g protein per serving then.
I take their Opti-Men multivitamins too.
Count your calories, you'll made progress.

Noob question, does the weight of an olympic bar count towards your weight calculations?

Of course it does.

1 plate = 135 lbs
2 plate = 225 lbs
3 plate = 315 lbs
4 plate = 405 lbs

The bar is included in all of these.

How often should I hit the lats?

183cm, 77kg
Body currently looks like albino dyel goblin shit.
Was trying to do 5x5 until I hit 100kg bench, but currently stuck at 90.

Got a spartan race coming up in a month, so I need to start conditioning and calethenic shit.

Do I just accept failure and move onto more toning and endurance based workouts? Or should I say fuck being beach ready, and keep on keeping on?

Thx pal

You need to fucking cut

Just pulled a muscle right at my iliac crest (top of hip) while doing my 4th set of squats. What should I do now? Hurts like hell when I move my right leg or bend at the hips to pick something up.

If I start lifting again, I'll buy SERIOUS ASS again.
It's fucking great.
But you don't need more than ONE SCOOP

I didnt train for a whole year, I then went for a run...stretched before running.

now a few days later I have this pain on my right leg that won't go away. doesnt feel like i pulled a muscle but the pain is very real and very painful.

i cant even stand today, what am I gonna do I need to go to work.
what do?
should I go to the doctors?
I doubt theyll be able to do anything for me

What's a good starting weight for a barbell? If there's no exact number, how do you tell what's good?

but, lifts will go down lower than they already are.

heal it up, do pull ups in the mean time.

How can I make egg white powder edible? Im just chugging shakes right now, but I almost throw up every time.

Replace the protons you were getting from dairies with protons from elsewhere? Idk man, lentils, beans etc.

What about fish, chicken beef or whatever other meats?

45 just the bar

How do I fix my squat form?

I lift alone in my garage and have no clue what I'm doing wrong

is there any point in cutting if you have wide hips?

sorry for the super gay link but essentially this (ignore how they recommend groin punch and eye rake as a last chance escape too)
fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=203
fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=204

it looks like you are indeed the knewfag here

Do I have gyno? My pecs have always sort of popped out a little bit and stick out when I'm wearing a tight shirt. Also, at 5'10, 167 pounds what would someone estimate my bf% to be? Any chart online claims it's at 23%, but this seems like bullshit.

I am starting a hypertrophy program that lists both Romanian Dealdifts and leg curls on leg day. Aren't those both hamstring exercises? Aren't they a little redundant? I figure if I were to keep one it would be the RDLs since it uses more butt.

Here is a side pic for reference.

how many sets/reps should I do if I want to build muscle over strength?

All of them

LOL nigga just eat

I'm going to fucking kill myself if I don't learn how to deadlift like a normal human being.
All these threads I see people saying they are at 0.5/1/2/3 etc.
And here I'm at 1/2/125kg and I still can't pull 3 plates for shit.
I'm not a manlet, I have long ass arms, and I definitely squat to depth.
I've watched about a dozen videos on how to deadlift and made little tweaks with little improvements but this is maddening.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

What's the best form of hanging crunches?

I've started experimenting with these because I feel like I can maximize my range of motion, but at the same time, there's a lot of moving parts and I'm afraid of doing it inefficiently.

have you tried a very high volume program yet?

What do you faggots do when you're too sick to eat/workout

I can feel my gainz slipping away

I chug oats n whey

Wow I need to buy some of this

how do I hit 100kg bench?
I can do 60kg x 20 but only 90kg x 1, am I retarded?

wtf mang?! For cardio, I've been cycling on rest days for years now and I can keep up a pretty good pace without too much effort. Today, I went for a quick jog (something I never do) and it nearly fucking killed me. My legs were burning and my heart rate was quite high. What was happening? Isn't running/swimming/cycling/jumping rope pretty much all the same thing? I'm not talking about sprints, just keeping a good moderate-high pace. Do I just have poor cardio?

Nah, man. I rowed all through high school and college, and every goddamn recovery jog day felt like my lungs were stabbing me.

ICF vs Greyskull vs SS? I'm leaning towards ICF (been doing ppl for a couple weeks but I want to progress faster on my compounds)

Anyone else binge on oats? It's fucking weird that's why I'm asking. I'm obsessed with them, I can eat bowl after bowl, either cold with plain milk, or microwaved to oblivion to the point where they form like a bread.

I don't know why, everyone else tends to find them boring

Running and cycling don't hit all the same leg muscles. You just have a muscular imbalance. Keep up the cycling and just run once a week.

Do more rows shrugs and pull downs after deadlifting, it helped my deadlift out tons with grip and support.

>buying mass gainers
>just protein with loads of sugar

just fucking eat real carbs if you want mass

oats
potatos
rice

I'm having trouble sleeping and considering taking a magnesium supplement. What does zinc in ZMA do if you have a zinc deficiency?

Trying to decide between magnesium glycinate or ZMA