Do gay guys care about height? I'm 5'3", asian...

Do gay guys care about height? I'm 5'3", asian, and all I want is a boyfriend to hold hands with and kiss me after hitting a new PR

You gaysians ruin Asian males

now u got every girl thinking we gay.

go back to homoland, u fucking faggot degenerate

Im white and I love masc asian guys desu, although I get called a 'rice queen' for it.

Anyway, if youre a bottom/verse then it 100% isnt a problem, and if youre a top then its not as big a problem as it is for breeders but it might turn a small number of guys off. But tbqh you wouldnt want to date those people anyway.

Gays care about height, but in the opposite way. It's usually a plus to have a smaller guy.

A lot of tops are into asians because they're small. You should have no trouble finding a bf if you're a bottom. If you're not a bottom, you might want to think about becoming one.

Calm your tits, ugly. No one cares about your screeching autism.

>u got every girl thinking we gay
Stop talking like a nigger

>Do gay guys care about height?

Nope. Not as much as girls anyway.

Godfrey Gao is straight, and he will never touch one of you degenerate gays. He only goes for stacies.

Why don't you post how you look you big asian straight boi :)

You look pretty gay, no wonder u are gay.

The gayface is real.

Its all about the face u gymcel

i suggest u cut bodyfat or get plastic surgery

>Do gay guys care about height?
I'm gay and the answer is for me :Not at all.
I'm 1.96m

Lol this isn't me it's just some model with a nice body. Since yours is so much better mind if you post pics and your routine? Thanks breeder :)

Of course yes who would not want an small asian
bottom to wreck him over and feel more masculine?

No, not really. I'd date a man taller or shorter than me, doesn't matter.

>5'3
I'd fuck you if you were a bottom, have a cute face, and at least once said "~UUUUGGGGGGUUUUU~" to me.

(((homos))) should burn in hell

This is a gay-friendly board, friend. Try

Nah you're golden vro

Veeky Forums is for purely platonic mirin. Homoshits have their own containment board

I feel like the only people that spout this "degenrate" bs is skinny white fags who never get pussy or get invited to a party so they have to delude themselves into embracing some type of purity so they don't kill them selves from the despair of living a pathetic life

Kek are you new here bud?

Guess summerfags are already flooding in

This guy literally just admitted he was asian not white. Are you a dummy?

Listen, newfriend. Veeky Forums was THE gay board before /lgbt/ was even made, and it still is the gayest board on Veeky Forums even after /lgbt/'s creation.

Get a sense of history; get a clue.

london
o
n
d
o
n

damn but why you guys gay though

Sorry to break it to you, but gays are not into Asians in general. Sure, some are into Asians, but it's very few of an already small population.

Gays don't want your nasty ass males (gay or straight), because you all look basically like your females. Blame your ancestors for your neoteny.

op you're exactly my type lets go out

No they don't.

Really? I thought gays would like Asians because of our versatility in being manly/twinky, and that Asians have great hair, rarely bald, and don't get overly hairy

>Godfrey
Lol chinks and their ye olde English names always makes laugh.

Lots of gays like giant built fat dudes dressed up like bikers n shit. Some weird hypermasc fantasy to help them deal with their childhood sexual abuse lol.