Manage to start a conversation with a girl at the gym

>manage to start a conversation with a girl at the gym
>try really hard to act natural
>somehow arrange to get drinks later that night
>later that night
>she still hasn't lost interest in me after a few drinks
>tells me she lives close by
>oh fuck, one night stands actually happen in real life?
>her place
>we're going at it
>at least 30 min go by (PR)
>can't cum
>Start anger fucking her
>she loves it
>she cums
>I pretend to cum
>go home

Please tell me this is normal

Eh you probably just drank a bit too much my man and ended up with a mini whiskey dick.
Dont worry and drink slower next time.

I had to pretend cum a few times, it's probably the alcohol or nervousness.

Don't worry bro, she definitely faked it too.

You didn't cum therefore you didn't have sex. LOSER.

>41220577
>she cums
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH he actually thinks he made a woman cum the first time he had sex

you probably fap a lot huh champ

and retards wonder why they don't enjoy sex when they choke their shaft 3 times a day

>>I pretend to cum
Yes, normie virgins (Veeky Forums) thinks that only girls fake orgasm.

I've faked more than not. 7/12 give or take 1.

I'm a 5th year lifter and I still don't have the courage to do this.

How did you end up at her place though? I thought women would want you to take them back to your place, in order to see if you actually have your own place and dont live with your parents etc.

I'm interested to see how I could do this and making sure we go back to her place. Is there something I could make-up/say about not going back to mine? besides saying its my parents house...

Why would you fake it though? Do you hate yourself or do you just not get blue balls?

>I've faked more than not.
Sounds like you have a problem you should be working on

>i pretend to cum
>user pulls out a fully erect dick
>y-y-yeah it's just big like that all the t-time

Let me guess, you were wearing a condom, right?

WHy fake it? Just pull out and ask her to jerk you off.

How the fuck do you "fake" cumming?

Where's all the man butter you're "faking".

I don't understand normies.

It actually takes my dick a good 5-10 minutes to deflate if I was very aroused before I started.

Meh not a big deal ive faked it before. Sometimes you just cant cum for many reasons. Good on ya for getting the girl to cum m8. She should call you back.

Condoms

Still calling bullshit. I've came in condoms before and that shit fills up and is white as fuck.

What, do you let her inspect the finished product before you throw it away?

I've faked a few times and never been called out on it.

Girls don't usually inspect the condom to make sure you came, user.

Sounds normal too me. You were nervous and she was a whore. Been there, done that. Good for you m8

You just gave a girl a good dicking, in the middle of the night in a dark bedroom, both of you are drunk and you think she will notice?

Why does it have to be dark? Doesn't that ruin the whole thing?

Did this a week ago. Was drinking a lot and then she hit me up to come over. First time sleeping with her so after 30 mins i just pretended to come in the tired. Was exhausted and didnt feel like going at it anymore

>both men and women faking it
Is there anything real left?

You did good bro! She will be back 100% and now she thinks your a stud so she will ignore your autistic tenancies haha.

Also all the people slating you and saying you have something wrong with you are virgins mate.

this story is only true if the girl was very ugly/fat/mentally ill

>pretending to cum
>not just acting really bored so she tries harder

Hold a poker face and start checking your phone, drives them up the fucking wall.

Or OP has numb dick from death grip wanking

no, person like op wouldnt score except under the circumstances i listed

It's normal, you were probably just anxious/nervous, senpai. Don't sweat it

Let me simplify it a little further: sex is different every time. Sometimes for no obvious reason. Learn to enjoy the experience, laugh at yourself a little, love the magic.

>mfw my fwb make barely any sound when I fuck her no matter how hard I pound her
>mfw the only noise I make are my calculated respiration so that I maintain a good rhythm and maintain my cardio

Yes it does user and it isn't as amazing as you'd think.

Sometimes I can't cum if I'm using a condom. Idk why. I've been fucking a hot bitch and there's just nothing I can do to blow my load, so I end up faking it

been there, condoms are a pain. obviously happens more when i drink

Gotta use em though, mate. Don't wanna catch anything. The last two girlfriends I had I never used a condom on and I could finish every time without fail