Were they literally the most evil people in history?

Were they literally the most evil people in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcaarqK2qKk
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/08/crown-admits-failing-to-stop-maori-from-enslaving-moriori.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that would probably be one of the native Americans, one of the tribes that needed to be genocided for the greater good

>Romans 3:10
>As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one

It doesn't matter whether you're British, German, Maori, Japanese, Israeli, Mexican or Saudi. All humans are evil and fall short of the glory of God. Thinking otherwise is pride.

The Brits? Yeah.

I don't think OP is comparing ourselves to Him. Between humans, who is the most evil.

>desert cults
No thanks

Is that really something which can be quantified in any meaningful way? Don't get me wrong, the Maori were largely barbaric, but most people are biased to overlook things their own ancestors did. All you can really do with such comparisons is cite practices or incidents and say "Look how evil this is!" without any real innocent culture to use as a yardstick.

At least they didn't destroy anything of value, unlike the various steppe niggers

Ancient Assyrians were pretty death metal too.

Aztecs and Nu-Assyrans came close

Probably not, though what the Taranaki did to the Moriori was pretty fuckin bad.

One of. I'd also include:
- the Mongolians and Huns
- the Aztecs
- the Germans
- the Russians
- the Turks
- Imperial Jap's
- Neo Assyrians
- the English
- the Comanche

No, that would be the T*rks

Psychotics Native American death cults on shrooms, yage and cacti. With there taste for human sacrifice in massive amounts.

Don't you mean the engl*shmen

Add Spaniards and Portuguese and you're good.

>forgetting B*ntus and F*n

>Not mentioning the most barbaric warcrime of all, Alexander forcing the subjugated masses to learn greek.
I would nominate the amerindians scraping the flesh off your body with seashells to be on the list as well.

Who are « F*n » and what did they do?

the eternal frog strikes again

Literally the Chechen people. Or most other non-Turkic north caucasian people.

The central axiom of their culture, above all else,, through everything, is violence. It is literally all they know.

They literally practice it to a point that they worship it almost as a god.

Take the worst aspects of Russian nihlism, Turkish/Islamic brutality and chauvanism, traditional native american and tribal feuds, Southern Italian obsession with honor and vengeance and rage and reverence of organized crime, and Japanese morbidity, and you are barely scratching the surface.

Look at the evil in that guys eyes... ask russians what they think of these people

Brainlet here, what did they do? I just know they have various barbaric weapons and used British nails to make tools to buy guns or something

its a guy from a newzealand maori tribe

Comanche were very sadistic

no evidence of native americans using mushrooms?

>Were they literally the most evil people in history?

Jews are the most evil people in history.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcaarqK2qKk

they're probably being treated rather well in prison.. like kings, no, but keep in mind they murdered a highly vocal Putin critic. They're probably eating well and getting all the smokes they want

I don’t think so. I’m one of the few believers of the ‘white-race out of oceania’ theory. They didn’t become Caucasian until they began doing ‘Home for Home’. In old days if a king wanted your land he exchanged it with you via war. Africa was the home of tribal tree Pygmy. It is hard to win a turf war with pygmies in dense forest land. Size makes them a hard opponent. Therefore there were other opponents with more suitable war grounds.

There was a pacificist tribe called the Moriori living in the Chatham Islands, about 2000 of them.

500 Maori land and murder, rape, enslave and cannibalize the natives en masse. The Maori forbade them from speaking their language and marrying each other. Within 30 years there were only 100 Moriori left

>native Americans
>Maori tribal face tattoos
thats some good history class you went to lad

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2017/08/crown-admits-failing-to-stop-maori-from-enslaving-moriori.html

Let's be real, the real villain here is clearly the white man.

Christ cucks are the most evil, to be quite honest my family.
They killed all the fun by ceaselessly proselytizing their buzzkill religion. Entire continents are historical wastelands, because they basically erased cultures from the history books. Aztecs, Inca, Maya, Norse-Germaics, and Celts - what we have for these is barebones, at best. The Greeks were lucky to make it out with as much of their ancient religion as they did.
All this history I'm never gonna know, because it pissed off somebody's imaginary friend.
Regardless of the motivations, the acts themselves were pretty evil.

The Sparta is should be on the top of that list.

The mongols wiped out nearly 20% of human civilization, regularly culled whole peoples for merely defying the will of the Kahn, piled up skulls to make a point and used biological warfare against fortresses on a regular basis. They were able to inflict nuclear war levels of devastation without having nukes.

/thread

>Not letting them practice their language
>Mass murder and enslavement

Cause the English never did this to anyone...

Also, with speaking on the indigenous peoples' interactions with the Moriori: they were a collection of tribes (Iwi) most not aligned with any other particular Iwi. The eradication of the Moriori isn't something all the Iwi did, it's something one or more Iwi.

The English on the other hand (as a National unit) DID eradacate groups as a whole. While yes, not every Englishman was involved or a supporter the nation as a whole is responsible, just as the particular Iwi or Iwis are responsible as a whole; that doesn't make the totality of Moari people responsible.

Also, why was the standard of living higher in New Zealand pre treaty of Waitangi than it was in England? Who is actually more savage?

Hitler really did genocide the wrong people.

He's quite clearly saying that the Native Americans are the most evil, not that the man pictured is a Native American.

You're the most evil person in history.

You're going to hell when you die. I've heard God say so.

I'd much rather have English ships arrive on the beaches than a boat of Maoris.

Unless the English have murdered 12 year old girls and torn the flesh from her bones to make a trophy that I'm not aware of, or ate the women and children then forced the survivors to piss and shit on their holy grounds.

>ate the women and children then forced the survivors to piss and shit on their holy grounds.
holy fucking shit.i hate to meme but was it autism?