Rate this apology email I'm sending to an ex girlfriend bros. Need red pilled advice

Hallo,

I'm squeezing into your inbox one-time to apologize for blowing up, if I may. I've sent you various premature bullshit apologies before, but unlike everything that was sent prior to this email, this apology is without any motive or selfish hopes, for the first time:

Simply put, last week I met someone at the airport. Our silly & fun memories popped up, which were then stomped out by memories of my post-breakup actions....Which is what's been happening since November; fucking soul crushing considering almost all our memories were precious, really.

Rather than go over everything that I fucked up on from Aug-Nov, I'll say that from recently experiencing a similar post-break up clinging in reversed shoes with a woman...Her little bit of clinging I experienced was off putting enough...I don't think I have enough manhood hair to handle everything that was thrown your way from me, I really don't think I do lol.

We all walk through a desert to get to our oasis. After the split, rather than focusing on how to get to my own oasis, I repeatedly offered you some water without having any real water to offer: a mirage in that desert that stunted us both.

what I'm trying to say is, I'd love to meet up at say, Skyline Tavern to offer you some water ("water") to resolve the bullshit I caused.

To wrap it up, the idea of us not being friends considering the experiences we had together is just disgusting. On the level of "Oh-that's-SICK" updating from Windows 8 kind of disgusting. GROSS.

Like two friends getting back together after a regrettable misunderstanding fallout, I'd love to meet up to update each other. SO much to update, like holy shit. If you wanna, anyway.

I really did enjoy helping you write a page in your life story, but I'd moreso enoy helping edit & rewrite how that page ended, please.

nigga I ain't reading that shit

cuck.

bruh, she's getting pounded by jamal as we type.

move on, cuck.

I hope for your sake this is some bad pasta I've never seen before. If not, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE. Seriously, you don't have enough "manhood hair" (Are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit) to deserve any woman at the moment, and this bitch was right to leave you for whatever reason she left you, and you being clingy only made you look like more of a cuck to her.

DO NOT SEND THIS EMAIL. Do not ever speak to her again. If you're lucky, she'll text you to come over for a BJ in about 6 months, depending on how bad you fucked up already. Either way, if you do this, you should literally consider MTF surgery and HRT, because you're a chick on the inside.

God I hope this was pasta.

Its been six months, don't send this email and never contact her again. She's a slut and you need to man up.

Pls for the love of God mods get in here.

>>> /adv/

I'm just wanting us to be on good terms again st the very least. Yeah, I'd prefer her over a new chick of course as I've already established a connection, but still.

And yeah I'm definitely over her, in that I've been with an array of women since our breakup last November. Done obscene things with them that I'm not proud of, etc.

But anyway, I'm just trying to not cut het out of my life is all. Why do people do that? It's so juvenile

>apology email I'm sending to an ex girlfriend bros
Stopped reading right there.
GTFO Beta cuck

You broke up for a reason. I didn't read this post but messaging any ex is unwarranted and pitiful on your part. Don't cling to lost love mate, its hard but you'll be a better person if you focus on yourself, your future, and other women.

Good luck,

user

No, you want her back. But she doesn't want you back. And she never will because you've been such a cuck. You have one choice: cut off all communication or cut your dick off. That's it. How was this even fit related? Fuck me I'm cutting and this triggered the shit out of me.

Don't send it man. Breakups suck but this will just make you look like a loser and undesirable in her eyes.

Didn't read a word. Don't do it. Where's your dignity?

Why is it bad to not cut people out of your life? It's not like bad energy or anything

can confirm this

i sent a wall of text over skype to an ex begging her to come back and a day doesn't go by that i don't cringe thinking about it

For you, maybe. For me, it's negative energy. Each to his own.

Been there done that. Never a good idea.

It's because she doesn't give a shit about you anymore. If she did, she would be messaging you.

You can try if you want man, but maybe listen to all the guys here saying the same thing, many of us have been through it before. Going your own way and being successful and happy is the best thing you can do. Do it without her.

And there's a big difference with an ex gf, and say an old friend or someone else you were close to. Women don't really care honestly, they will have a new guy to keep them entertained. Where you see a person you had a connection with and shared many fond memories and intimate moments with, she doesn't. You're the same thing as an old cell-phone to her. I have dozens in a drawer that I don't give a shit about, even though they are filled with pictures and memories, text messages and videos, old games and what not. Girls and guys aren't the same.

Dude, stop.

My dick don't work man! I got no dick! Oh shit come on man, I got no dick man

Also seconded. OP wants RP advice? Here is his redpill advice.

Haha "squeezing into your inbox", you are such a fag

hahahaha you fag

yes send it

pleaseeeeeeeeee send it

she's waiting for you to talk to her.

Horrible shit. Just say sorry for blowing up, then ask to talk in person to settle this shit out. Don't type an autistic essay

sage

>kys bait

sauc3?

This reminds me of my previous (and only) break up, but I lived it from the other perspective. My ex did a similar thing, wrote some text and sent it to me, apologised for his behaviour and... expected me to want to be friends. And when I made clear I didn't want to keep in touch, he got mad because now that he finally apologised I wasn't willing to forgive him.

Don't be that person. If someone doesn't want you in their life, respect it.

If this isn't pasta, it needs to be.

Holy fuck OP you're such a fucking faggot
Watch some zyzz videos or something
Move the fuck on

>Hallo,
>I'm squeezing into your inbox one-time to apologize for blowing up, if I may.

Ask /r9k/ or /adv/, you dunce.

J U S T

>Hallo
First word in and you've already lost

I didn't read it but if you send that shit she will never get back to you and you will look pathetic trying to keep in contact with her.

>he got mad because now that he finally apologised I wasn't willing to forgive him.
>I'm only apologizing because I want you to accept it
Lel

dude...no
dont send

cut off contact
never talk to again

This is some pathetic garbage

MOTHER OF GOD

just don't, you're still in breakup-haze

What a faggot

I'm not going to read that drivel. On the off chance this isn't bait or pasta, just don't. Leave exes in the past and out of your life, you're just going to erode your own self respect with this garbage.

Didn't even read past the subject. Wow you are a faggot OP. WOW...

I read the first sentence, that is all i can bear. When you send this, for years later you will look back and cringe. She will cringe when she reads it and will probably send you a text politely telling you she accepts the apology but please fuck off.

saged and reported

P.s. Send the email

OP, do yourself a favour and stop lying to yourself about your intentions for her. Man up and be the creep you know you can be.

sauze pls