What are you eating for dinner Veeky Forums?

What are you eating for dinner Veeky Forums?

that except with chicken breast.

eat more vegetables.

Mixed vegetables with cottage cheese, serrano ham, shrimp and an egg. Casein mixed with water into pudding topped with strawberries.

300g smoked salmon
Seaweed salad

Just wanted something different today

I'm so glad you posted this to remind me I have salmon in the freezer.

Forgot to put on the fucking crock pot this morning and need to do something quick for dinner tonight.

>Casein
Enjoy your cancer

>just ate a 2.5lb pubsub
JUST

Dat bulk, good decision.

One and a half pounds of baked macaroni, half bag of baby carrots, two cliffs bars, small bag of chips and one of these naked juice bottles.

I made fajitas with Costco style steak-ums and shrimp.

its finals week so chipotle bowl :/

>white rice

Just eat sugar

my dinner was just a fruit/veggie shake
i get those mixed fruit bags with pineapple, mango, peaches, and strawberries. put a banana in too with about a cup of spinach.

Lmao2scoops for dinner after shoulder day. Had stirfry noodles earlier.

Where's the flavor bro? You do know that you can add other veggies, herbs and spices to make thingbs taste nice right?

jesus christ i've seen 14 year olds prepare better meals. Why do white people suck so much at cooking?

You cook fancy shit every night even when it's just yourself? The two gigantic stalks of broccoli are questionable, but what's wrong with salmon and white rice.

did you just assume his race you fuckin gay retard

Kek'd audibly

>AY YO WHY DEM CRACKAS DON'T BE SEASON DEYS CHICKEN SENPAI

Mine are regularly 4lbs because of the guys hooking it up.

Salmon burger on a bed of raw spinach and some onion, tomatoes, mustard, and avacodo to top it off.

Grilled chicken, brown rice, Brussels sprouts and a slice of Walmart pizza. still fits within my tdee

fuckin bland ass food here

Boyyyyyy

White guy: Man this chicken with salt and pepper is way too spicy
Black guy: Haha white people don't season their chicken
White guy: FUCKIN LAZY NIGGER, WHY DONT YOU STOP RUINING OUR COUNTRY AND FUCKING OUR WOMEN

Tri tip
taters
mac n cheese

and a fuck ton of cookies.

I fucked up today.

bulk day!

Panera BBQ Chicken Salad because I work there.

I guess the bulk life leaves good wiggle room for days like today

Ham sandwich on whole grain real bread, with real pepper jack cheese made with ghost peppers, and some kale/spinach/arugula mix and olive oil infused mayo.

Korean pork similar to this. God tier food

recipe? kcal?

Look up gochujang recipe if you want to make the pepper paste yourself. Everything else is entirely up to you. I usually pair it with a mixed green and some spuds. Pork belly is more fatty but real tender, you can go with any meat you want though even chicken breasts. When I'm eating out I have kimchi etc too (cabbage with spice) but at home I can't be fucked with it. Spring onion and garlic are both excellent additions on top

Bullshit alert bullshit alert bullshit alert

Good luck on your exams dude.

Good luck /f/itizen!

holy shit that looks good

Crush some apple into a mush and put it over the salad too. Shit has changed my view of the world

Just pork or chicken cooked in gochujang served with greens? (or rice?)

Gonna have to try this.

this seems pretty good:

http:// crazykoreancooking.com/recipe/spicy-pork-bulgogi-spicy-marinated-pork

Though I doubt that you'd have to cook the meat for 10+ minutes on high heat if you slice it as thinly as the recipe calls for

dude you ever have samgyeopsal? shit's so bomb

i got dismissed from my job 3 weeks ago and have barely left the house

to that end i havent been eating aynthing. without marijuana i can't eat, because i've been smoking so much while i worked. so my caloric intake has been nothing.

today I ate a can of campbell's soup, a rockstar, and a 12oz red bull.

I have lost 17 pounds in 18 days. uhh, help?

kek

When I get depressed, I turn into a binge eater. Then I get depressed I'm eating like shit and ruining my hard work. The depression makes me feel like the effort is worthless anyway, so I eat more. Then I realize I'm only making things worse, which makes me feel even more terrible. Repeat, repeat.

This is why I was fat for most of my life.

I don't, you pleb, I fast like a real patrician