fitness-insider.com/images/knowledge/knowledge_details_jeff_seid_image_2.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paralympic_powerlifting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not telling people you do "olympic weightlifting"

that she doesn't like YOU

Functional Strengthâ„¢

seriously, this.

say you want to train up to olympic trials

lol boyo, she doesn't even know that athletes train in the weight room all the time

She wants you to say you play some sport and she'll have no idea you're lying

1. She's ignorant, and most likely not athletic
2. This 3. Because she wants an athlete with enough social status for her to ride the coattails of

Sounds like cunt

fitness-insider.com/images/knowledge/knowledge_details_jeff_seid_image_2.jpg

It means she likes that^

This is every girl in the world. You just have to accept it. No girl i have ever met has liked a bloated physique with definition in the bicepts or broad lats or anything like that. They could give a fuck.

If you are lifting for girls do NOT follow a bodybuilding routine. They want someone who has a great frame and looks like an elite athlete naturally, which is extremely hard to attain without playing sports at least at some point in your life.

Only insta thots and ugly blonde bimbos like the bodybuilder physique

oly lifting is a sport

powerlifting is (kinda) a sport

every jacked dude in football, baseball, soccer, what have you, is in the weight room hitting it

that she thinks you are boring to talk to and lack social skills that are usually developed in the team enviroment

>haha, yeah. I used to play rugby so I know what you mean

I haven't played rugby in 3 years. Doesn't matter. Nor does it matter that the above sentence doesn't make sense in the context of OPs statement.

What's important is that you've demonstrated a physical ability beyond lifting things up and putting them down. You're now deemed 'sporty' and she can tick another box off her list

powerlifting is a legit paralympic sport

hehehe

it literally is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paralympic_powerlifting

>Oh perfect, I got swole doing Wii fit and zumba

she wants a guy who looks like a gym rat without any of the self-absorption and narcissism she associates with so-called "gym rats"

Perfect body for strength training

You may not like it but that's what peak performance looks like

It is worth noting that they outlift the IPF records without using any sort of arch or leg drive.

its just a excuse for a girl to say she doesnt like you. Basically she saying you meh and she wants a some chad boyfriend.

It means she won't fuck you if you are uncoordinated and have difficult moving your bodyweight through space.

shes right though. sports usually involve meeting lots of new people. even just competing against strangers conditions you to break out of your comfort zone socially. more than adding 5 lb to your compounds at least

>literal retards squat 4pl8 two weeks into lifting

>I'm an entitled cunt and want Chad's to fuck me for years while I party and just like, do me until one day into my late 20s I realize most stable men don't want used goods and trap some low test pussy worshipping beta into marrying me so he can help support my child and I can get fat and critical

I think that's the gist of it, my dude.

>I like guys who are ripped and have the effortless charm that only comes from being at the top of the social hierarchy their whole lives, not some autist who discovered the gym at 22 and obsesses over calories and programming

long live the gymcel

She means she likes athletic physiques over Large muscular bodybuilder physiques

Everyone ITT autistic

"you're not attractive enough to make up for being boring and unaccomplished."

She wants a lean WR not an O-linemen

this is what she sees in her mind

in shape from doing sports = ottermode guy or chad who is physically active to a degree and goes to the weight room to train

gym rat = roided out juice monkey with inhuman proportions and hgh gut

also girls in general don't really lift or go through lengths to improve themselves, so they don't see what's involved behind the scenes for chad or mr. otter to look the way they do

Who fucking cares? Chances are a girl who says this isn't worth it

Grills like otter mode

>"you're so tall did you play basketball" in playful voice

why yes I did, wanna go out?

>TFW more interested in the sushi than the woman

am i faggot?

Unless a girl lifts, NEVER tell her you lift. Tell her you hike, play sports, play fetch with your fucking dog, born this way....ANYTHING BUT LIFTING.

You thought "retard strength" was just a joke?

probly

>am i faggot?
no
but you are in the worg board

ALWAYS tell you got your muscles from rock climbing and TELL that you are planning a trip to Kilimanjaro or Everest

They think it is "dangerous" and "extreme" sport = instant pussy

STOP PUTTING WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL

Had 3 gfs now and they've all adored my lats/back more than anything. Hell my current girl even complemented my traps

>Olympic lifting
>Strongman competitions
>Powerlifting contests
>Crossfit
You're doing all kinds of sports!

>dat perfect tard face

Behold, the turbo-tard

Yeah these gains are from all the kale I eat and from walking my German Shepherd

It means she is dumb as a rock, no athlete nowadays is just doing their sport, everyone is lifting, the only difference is how good they lift vs how dyel they are

>cooking
>sushi

It means stop talking autistically about working out and just pretend you just naturally have this body

Never let anyone know how hard you work for it

Fitness[]
Social status[X]
Money[X]

i just tell them i swim a few times a week, which i do

They want someone who is social enough to actually engage with people on a regular basis and is fit. AKA play sport

>Having to solve 8 fucking captachas for 1 post

>130kg
>4 plates
Noppe

"Who asked you for your opinions?"

>I get mad at posts written by fat houseridden autists. The imagined slights I suffered from people I never met enrage me to no end and this excuses me from actually having a social life since I'm sure every female is just a cunt even though I never had any significant interaction with a girl and so have no experience whatsoever

What the fuck is it with normies and sports? All of it is dull and pointless, so why are so many people utterly obsessed with them?

There's a difference between training to become strong (masculine) and training to have pretty muscles (feminine).
>Asking "what did she mean by this"? is feminine, not giving a fuck is masculine
TLDR; you're a faggot

that is brainwashing text made by msm

is retard strength real ?

You just have shit genetics and suck at them. Sport has been human tradition for literally thousands of years

DELETR THIS

Anyone have the screencap of that landwhale on Facebook talking about how she wants a ripped farmer instead of a guy who works out in the gym? Her high as fuck standards always make me laugh.

It provides a "tribe" to belong to, in a society where most kinds of tribe have disappeared or are socially unacceptable.
For proof of it, just look at the typical sport fan mob. Primitive savages driven by ancestral instinct.

The sport in itself is borderline irrelevant, the only reason they have a following is because it provides convenient tribes (teams) to belong to. This gives you both the euphoria of belonging, and the adrenaline of fighting opposing savage tribes, either with shouting or with your fists.

>the sport itself is irrelevant

To idiots, perhaps. I enjoy sports because I enjoy the sport. The fan banter is just a bonus.

He asked why sports are so overwhelmingly popular with normies, not why ANYONE would enjoy sports.

>to idiots perhaps

I already addressed the normies.

These OP

he said on Veeky Forums

accurate

ugh, get a picnic rug you disgusting bitch

Basically this. Girls love a solid back.

If people followed this faggot's advice, there would be no point in lifting for girls whatsoever. "If you werent born with it, dont bother trying!"
Besides, what muscles do you think playing sports builds that lifting in a gym cant do just as well, if not better? Girls like the IDEA of someone who built an elite athletic body not being in the gym all the time and autistically following nutrition plans. No different than how a guy likes the idea of a girl who is thin and cute because she's naturally like that, not because she's adopted the cutesy persona with practice and starves herself.

Thats why I never tell it "Going to the gym" I always call it "training".

That while she likes dudes who are jacked and who lifts, you're not Chad and that no matter how much you lift you'll never grow a jaw or be taller than 5'6 so you should just go fucking kill yourself and never breathe in her direction again. At least that's what I think she meant