Gym Desk Chicks

"Hi cutie! You must be here for weight training orientation. Have a seat and your trainer, Chad, will be right with you, ok!

*leaves tip*
M'lady

Wifey has some other job? If so where?

My mind's tellin' me no, but my body...

UUUHHHHHHHHH
UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH
*sits down*
UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

Jesus. She looks like an Elder Scrolls npc

don't tell me what to do bitch

god I can just smell the cigarette smoke

she looks kind of hideous but she seems like she's be a good lay

Memes aside are women who dress like this asking for it?

my BODYYYY is telling me YEEEEES

Begging for it.

>this asking for it?
Massive attention? yes
Thats all they are asking for

Yeah but not from you

Yes
but only if you'r no white

Fuck off, Ahmed.

Post a good pic of her you faggot

Lol I don't get the Muslim reference. To me this is a basic straight male thing. I mean, obviously they want the attention but women can't honestly expect not to get hit on when dressing like this....

Hit on? They want compliments if you're handsome. They don't want to be bothered by uggos or assaulted by minorities.

They want attention

And only "it" from someone more attractive than you

I never got why any women would want to show a majority of their tits casually. It's like a man walking with a speedo around town.

No, like a man showing arms and delts. I forget that you guys look like you've never lifted a weight.

Getting hit on is one thing, "asking for it" implies rape, which is a favorite passtime for the mudslimes.

Newfags don't know about the Delray Misfits

i know of the delray misfits but i don't watch them because i'm not autistic

not gonna make it

ewww only chad can see my tits

> mfw I stop and seriously contemplate the kind of person who sources images and makes these threads.

> suddenly my worries in life seem much smaller

thanks op

Man showing delts are disgusting, wearing tank top - sure, even leggins for quads and glutes. But those fuckin loose stringer shirts are awful.

neither are they.