Pectus

Is Pectus an aesthetics killer?
Can a good chest make it look better?

I got pectus excavatum too.

I'm a dyel, so I still look like shit, but I'm hoping to achieve pic related someday. I'm just hoping when my pecs grow they don't look like tits.

i knew a guy with pectus excavatum who was strong with a big upper body in high school. he was paranoid about it but his chest looked better than anybody else in school. so yes pack on muscle, it does help the aesthetic tremendously. super low bf% tends to make deformities stick out more tho.

Literally bowl chest

Yeah you've got a giant hole in your chest you might want to get that fixed?

who wants to make babies with genetic defects?
>inb4 liberals
I know

There's an incredible risk with surgery, obviously, being so close to two extremely vital organs.

Also, women don't really care.

Safe surgical options are available

Literally a non issue

I got it done

>Put thumb in mouth
>Blow

Not so hard

>Tfw had multiple pectus surgeries
>chest now covered in surgical scars and looks even worse than before

I got the Nuss procedure done when I was 16, and it honestly saved my life. I went from a wimpy skeleton with a chest-hole to someone who actually enjoyed exercise and cared about his appearance. Granted, my pectus was bad enough that it supposedly restricted my lung capacity. Also the recovery from the surgery was absolute torture. Still, I would say go for it, as long as you can find a doctor with experience.

You just need to get huge chest muscles.
You're only fucked if you have that and wide shitty insertions.

Holy fuck why would anyone get the surgery for cosmetic reasons.
Having pectus has actually helped me get laid.
>"Woah, what is wrong with your chest?"
>I was in an accident when I was younger.
>"Oh..Sorry"
>"Wow you are gullible"
Holy shit having curious women approach you is such a curse.

Then again I'm in great shape and have a great face.

Oh yeah, not to mention mine is deep enough to fit 2 liquid ounces.
>Women take literally bodyshots off my bareskin.

Just say you wrestled a bear

scars don't decrease attractiveness
google it

>I'm a dyel, so I still look like shit, but I'm hoping to achieve dyel someday

>be chad with pectus
>chicks have never said anything about it first and think it's funny I call it a "dent" and put their heads in it when we cuddle
Don't get surgery unless it's messing with your well being and own that shit

i have pectus and terribly flared ribs. ive been doing roids and bulking and fuck, im looking good and feeling even better. as someone else said, dont get too lean. work chest, but especially arms, back and shoulders, in othet words, the non deformed parts to draw attention away.

girls actually like it. its different and they can stuff their head or boobs in it. girls like that unique shit.

fuck the nuss. it wont help with ribs and really thats the messed up part. the doctors told me there is never a medical necessity to have it done. anyone who told you that might have been lying so your insurance would cover what is essentially a cosmetic procedure.

do a roid cycle my pectus bro. you wont regret it.

>tfw ex gf liked it because she could put her cheek in there and rest on my chest without her face getting sore

Why did you leave me Kara?

Surgery is the only way to significantly fix it. The recovery is torture but it's really worth it in the end.

>tfw getting vacuum bell
>Tfw my bowl won't be a prominent
Lol