Rate my revised apology letter I'm sending to my ex

Posted a lengthier thing that was more crimge, but now I believe I cut off all the fat. Pic related is me:

"Hey,

I'm squeezing into your inbox one-time to apologize for blowing up. I've sent you various premature bullshit apologies before, but unlike everything that was sent prior to this email, this apology is without any motive or selfish hopes, for the first time:

Simply put, our silly & fun memories are routinely stomped out by memories of my post-breakup actions, which is fucking soul crushing, really.

We all walk through a desert to get to our oasis, and I repeatedly offered a mirage of having water to offer that stunted us both. That lasting negative energy in my memories is just disgusting, considering the experiences we had together. On the level of your "Oh-that's-SICK" updating from Windows 8 kind of disgusting moment. GROSS.

Still, we helped each other write a page in our life stories, but I really believe that rewriting how that page ended might be in order. If you wanna, I'd love to meet up to update - SO much to update holy shit!

"

DELET THIS

Holy shit, move on you fucking beta loser. She sure has, probably sucking chad off as we speak. Not messaging her at all will leave a better image of yourself in her head.

awful, please eliminate yourself from the gene pool ASAP

Lol I've moved on big time in a lot of ways. The breakup was last November, it's just I don't believe in cutting people out of your life.

For what purpose ?

Jesus Christ Almighty in Heaven, user.

Do not send this.

If a troll: 5.5/10

>stay juvenile and be mad at an ex.

I'm 27 bro

Do not send this user.
You broke up.
Her feelings towards you no longer concern you.
Your feelings towards her no longer concerns her.
Whatever you hope to accomplish with this is better left undone.

You're better than this user, move on man.

Don't send this OP, it is terrible and sounds like you are trying too hard.

Just move on with your life and if you bump into each other in a few YEARS then say hi and maybe catch up, doing this is stupid don't go appearing desperate like that even if that isn't your intention she as hell will take it as that.

>I'm squeezing into your inbox
stopped right there, too gay to handle
>Lol I've moved on big time
yeah, so much you mad two, TWO fucking threads asking total strangers to revise a lenghty and cringy as fuck letter to send here, and even resvising it. Just stop it.

You could be 45 years old and it still would be a bad choice to do this, don't be a fool user.

Point out one thing that's bad, in terms of getting back to a positive term with an ex.

I've had a shit load of experiences - obscene, scandalous, positive, and growth - since last November.

I just don't like getting caught up with lasting negative feelings as it stunts my growth

And fuck it, yeah maybe I do miss her a lil' bit, but above all I'd be comfortable with being cool again at least.

>You: hey guys should I send this half baked apology to someone that I've moved on from?
>Everyone: No!
>You: Nah.. It's still a good idea to send this, that's why I asked lol.

where did you learn to write like a total faggot? its like im reading an old spinsters blog post

You won't be ion positive terms you faggot. Just walk away and move on. I swear if you send any BS like this you will look back at this moment and fucking cringe.

Rate my suicide letter
>I can't afford gas to go to work
>I can't afford to fix my car to go to work
>I can't afford to file my taxes
>I already had a gun

The whole message is bad, the intent of going back to a so called positive term again with your ex is bad, the only way you can get on good terms is if you either broke up on good terms or you don't see each other for years, there is no inbetween in this.

Not taking all of our anons advice will stunt your growth, nevermind your stupid >muh negative feelings bullshit.

What you're doing is the opposite of what you want to accomplish.
You're not loves first fool.
We've seen this happen before, it never works out

nephew....

He has made two threads now, 27 years old and still a beta, never going to make it, just send this message and kill yourself so at least she is haunted by your suicide when chad is filling her throat with man butter.

10/10 suicide note

Obviously, /leftypol/.

OP, this is horrible. You seem like you're groveling, and it's pathetic. If you've just GOTTTTTTT to see her again. Ask her if she wants to meet up for a coffee to see what's new in your lives. Speaking in person > awful, cringe emails.

Then consider the following :

Wouldn't it be alpha as fuck to get an ex back on positive terms again?

Like this one chick I handled since the break up. I let her down in a way where she collapsed into likely eating ice cream under a blanket .

Then got her back on positive terms sometime after.

Its never cool to have enemies , really

>It's never cool to have enemies, r-r-really!

I so hope you are a troll. You care way too fucking much what people think about you if not, showing a complete lack of self-worth.

i cant believe i share a tibetan knitting board with this kind of faggot. i mean there are literal faggots on here that suck dick on the daily that are more manly than you.

i think you need to leave Veeky Forums

Fuck these guys OP, you do you. If you keep it up she might take you back in a few years so you can raise her son.

Jesus Christ, grow up man.
This is /r9k/ level cringe.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with Veeky Forumsness.

>this apology is without any motive or selfish hopes
I spent days writing an apology letter to my ex until I realized it is a completely selfish thing to do. She moved on, and I wanted to be able to be absolved of feeling bad for my actions as well as get the validation that she remembered me. It took me days to realize she wouldn't WANT an apology, because she's already begun to move on.
I'm sure your situation is different, but be upfront with yourself what you are trying to get from an apology, because apologies aren't magic selfless things.

You both need to never post here again.

OP, you sad pathetic little faggot. You are making yourself look so pathetic, please do not do this. I'm embarrassed to share the same Bhutanese cheese sculpting forum with you.

You want to make her feel bad? Get a new fucking honey, a six pack, and you blast that shit all over social media. You make /think/ she was special, you may /think/ she was the one - but you know what? For good looking men, women are a fucking dime-a-dozen, and they're all pretty much the same.

She was NOT special.

MOVE

ON

Are you fucking for real or 4chans best troll?

If you actually want to get anywhere in life you will have enemies, the only way you don't is if you sit in your room all your life and pay your bills so the debt people don't come knocking on your door.

Look I have enemies that I wish they weren't because I honestly liked them but that's life, if you interact with other people you will have enemies no matter how "peaceful" you are get this through your fucking head.

bro this has to be b8

we all go thru this bullshit, just don't do it

heed everyone's warning itt, we've all been there/experienced this in some way

don't talk to her ever again.

I don't get it though

Fuck, is it because I care about what people think about me?

I don't like the idea of unresolved bullshit from anyone in my life

Let's face it - does this mean I'm destined to be an alpha Chad entrepreneur? I have a unique way of thinking, it's got to mean something right

no you havent you fucking idiot. you have not moved on.

moving on means you have no desire to talk to her. that's what "moving on" means tard. stop this bullshit and grow up. DO NOT SEND HER ANYTHING

If you post on here again with that bullshit you are getting banned

Kys. Literally. Unironically. Kys. You are weak.

AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Let's face it - does this mean I'm destined to be an alpha Chad entrepreneur?
Please be bait, I refuse to believe someone is this autistic

THIS HAS TO BE BAIT

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!

>same-fagging this hard

BRUH KYS

> have ex you haven't seen for two years
> think of her every day. short thoughts, usually in passing. This shit can't be healthy. It doesn't slow me down or effect me, but damn...

> sleep with other slags, they don't fill the void
> recently meet girl that simply blows you away and you are in love together

made it.

never once sent any gay msgs like OP though. Comon man.

this is unironically the only way to get back with an ex

she better be fucking worth it too cuz this method is usually only good for cheating on your current gf with your ex

>does this mean I'm destined to be an alpha Chad entrepreneur?

oh, it's just b8

nice thread m8 7/10 I replied a bunch and had some good laughs

gonna go run now

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Saved for future trolling
Thanks op please send it and keep us posted

send it asap she is just gonna love it!