Got a blood test today, apparently I have no hormonal problems

Got a blood test today, apparently I have no hormonal problems.
I've been trying to gain for a year, counting calories and going up 300 calories every month or so once I realize I've gained no weight.

I'm at 3600 and I am eating so much i can't enjoy life anymore without consistent pain in my stomach. Yesterday I ate so much I vomited (happened a few times this month). My diet consists mostly of meat, almonds, whole milk, whey, oats, your usual gains shit.

What do i do? I am so fed up with being that 6'3 140lb skinny bitch

>6'3"
>140 lb

Dude, I'm 6'3" around 180-185 in this pic. What the fuck, man, you must be a legit skeletal. Post pic.

Lookin joocy

Wrong pic

You're not eating 3000 kcals.

Eat peanutbutter.

kek

dude i am literally fucking skeletal and that is the look I have been trying to achieve.

suck my pee pee

Fuck off.

This is now a /ss/ thread.

Post a pic, nigga

drink your kcals, eat peanut butter.

This site keeps giving me new kinks

>complaining about not gaining weight even though you're eating that much
Fuck you kid, being a former fatty is a living hell. Even 'bulking' I can't bring myself to eat over my TDEE.

>tfw no sexy older woman to take my virginity and turn me into her boy toy

Don't feel too bad, OP. I'm eating like 1800 calories a day and working out almost every day, sometimes twice a day and I can't seem to bring my weight below 280lbs. I could probably live on sunlight and water and not lose weight.

Iktfb

>you will never have your shota virginity taken by a delicious milf
Why must life be so cruel

how old are u? at 25 your metabolism will slow down a bit i think.

also man your health is maybe fucked. that's probably preventing dem gains

I mean I'm 18 so there's gotta be a hot milf out there that would still be into it. Where do you find them though

First of all you are way fatter than you think you are. You are skinny because you have no muscle mass. I guarantee you are above 12% body fat. The reason youre not building muscle is because you probably do stupid shit like strong lifts 5x5 where you go to the gym 3 times a week and do a couple exercises. What you should do is go 5-6 times a week working out for a couple hours each day and eat at a deficit while still getting 200g of protein. Hop on gear as a failsafe too. Youll lose body fat, gain muscle, and not have to eat like a fat pig.

Lanklets, we are all gonna make it.
Progress sucks so far because I had no clue what I was doing and didn't stick to a program until now.

I don't even count calories, I just eat until I feel like throwing up.

A few tips:
don't drink while eating, drink between meals and make sure it's at least a gallon of water per day.
Everyone talks shit about mass gainers but they helped me tremendously.
And last but not least: eat more :^)

Should I worry about getting tits?

Can I get buff through calisthenics alone?

I need answers, bros.

what? i thought the rest days are when you gain muscle. what is this shit are you for real

you look exactly the same
not taking tips from you

6'2 30 in waist. Was 140 before I decided to get fit

Took you half a year to do a single arm curl? no wonder you don't see any changes.

Have you considered mass gainer or Soylent?

>meat oats whey
>bulking

No one got fat from oats and whey senpai. In the history of mankind.

QUESTION

Would you rather be a Fatty or a Mr. Skelly?

Which is the easier whole to crawl out of?

Cut out whey
Include beer and pizza.

Being a fatty is amazing. I lose weight without doing cardio just by not eating fast food or drinking beer. I've lost 4 lbs as many weeks by doing that alone.

I could do 3:2:1.5on the first day a month ago and I'll be repping it by Wednesday next week.

Skeletal. No fucked up excess or skin flabs. Just gotta work out.