LINK THREAD

>Tfw you held chainlink all the way from the start to now
>Tfw you know you will get to post epic recovery graph on Veeky Forums in 2 months and BTFO every no-linkie

Feels good man, attached is my OC fud propaganda from the first fud wave back when we were still on ED and trying to accumulate as close to ICO price as possible.
We're all going to make it bros, I've never been so confident in a coin in my life.

>inb4 he didn't sell the top and rebuy at the bottom
I own almost 1mil link there wasn't enough volume for me to easily sell and its even more of a ball ache to manage to fill that kind of buy order at this shitty volume and generally just wasn't worth the hassle of removing from my ledger when I'm already so comfy.

BTW real ICO price was 0.00033 for those wondering and it sold out in 3 fucking seconds this coin is literally the easiest money and if you're not on-board you're fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/speakers/sergey-nazarov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

coin of the future tbqh senpai

Literally everything you said is dead fucking accurate. Whale myself, daytrading this shit is simply not worth the headache for the volume I hold... and an additional factor would be that LINK can moon at any given second. Not taking any risks on a sure thing.

Oh my god I remember seeing this pic rofl. First fud meme. Thanks OP

linkmarine!

correct sir, i have made a huge bet on chainlink, and altho holding was painful, i would not risk it.

it is a 100% sure bet, compared to seeing all the shitcoins moon left right centre...

when the team announces stuff and releases more info for all the normies, we will end up in the only place

>the solar system

Its just congitive dissonance. They know LINK is a silver bullet. They know its for real. But they are NOLINKers. So they obsessively FUD it to try and confirm that their decision to not invest is correct. They don't just hide the threads. They don't just filter it out of their board. They don't do anything that would actually mean they don't care about it. They care so much. They can't stop talking about it. They can't stop FUDing, and it consumes them. Its all they think about. They wake up and FUD LINK. They eat their ramen and FUD LINK. They jerk off and FUD LINK. They pass out next to their body pillow and dream of FUDing LINK. They have to be right, but at the back of their head they're terrified. They're terrified that they might miss out on the next big thing. And so they cope by FUDing more. And the cognitive dissonance grips their minds more tightly. It's no longer an obsession. Its a fetish. But the more they try, the more they reveal the truth.

We live rent free in their head.

No LINKs WILL suffer.

>Its impossible to break your stack up into multiple orders
Nice one you clueless larping faggot
No one is buying your bags, no one is gonna pump the price, you're stuck with a bleeding shit token. Deal with it

>eat their ramen and FUD LINK
KEK

>mfw rent free in this NOLINKs head

Is link only for future node operators?

> nice ID color to match your wojak next month
100 orders of 10k or 1 order of 1mil isn't going to change the fact there's no fucking volume to fill them, you clearly know nothing about playing with real money..
Go back to refreshing your 3 digit portfolio every 5mins faggot, you're never going to make it

savage

SELLWALLS OBLITERATED

There was more than enough volume for two fucking weeks to unload a million tokens at 40c and above.
Clueless newcoiner

Those are some disgusting moles if i have ever seen a pair

when you have 1 million LINKs, you can decide what to do with them, poorfag.

Yeah because its so easy to predict the bottom and even easier to fill up your bag again at that price, just look at the fucking sell book it's empty bro.
When you're onto a winner you don't risk trading your position, there will be plenty of time for swing trading when links a top 5 mcap token trading 400mil volume a day

Fuck you, bitch bastird. Oracle is real problem.

>this desperation

The absolute state of stinky linkies

Any whales want to throw me like 750 LINK so I can hit 10k?

0xE081f41c1b82829F12fe8010a784f7fDcFf18927

I'll send you guys my Donald Trump erotica

now there's a Veeky Forums if I ever heard one

Thanks, I've been enjoying seeing actual Link in these threads by the way. Solid stuff

how much link do i need to make it? got 4k

300 USD is a realistic expectation so multiply by that and see what lever you'd be satisfied at

Hmmm

Alright, I'll throw in 5 million etherdoges

No, LINKs WILL suffer.

>tfw i bought link at 15 cents a share on ed and then waited for this dip and bought more.

Whats 34k link ranked in our army?

Hahahahhahahhhahhagahahahhaha

Kek I remember this image and the whole link below ICO already meme

I’m all in too myself on chain link with 220k, past weeks been rocky but I’ve never felt more confident, something would have to go terribly wrong for this to fall through

you bloody bastard bitch oracle is NOT a real problem
oracle is NOT a real problem because SUPERCOMPUTERs in every city, including Mumbai, Jaipur, and New Delhi. FUCK u bloddy madachod I will never spend a single rupee on chainlink
Do not buy chainlink dear

>you bloody bastard bitch
this is more pajeet than any other part of your post

kek

If all goes well this will be 10b market cap in a year or so

I love that part. Fucking pajeets.

bob n vegene

in other words

money money money money

ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/speakers/sergey-nazarov/

Going to Cancun brb