Does your dick hang lower than your balls?

Does your dick hang lower than your balls?

Yes.
>tfw small balls

Yes. 4 inch flaccid. idk if that's good, sometimes it looks small to me.

yes, so?

yea but im italian 8x6 so. Im bigger than like 99% of men.. feels good, getting tired of girls using me for my penis tho/

I've got grandpa balls, and girls like it.

not when I'm 100% limp
I'm a huge grower though, 3 inch flaccid and 6.5 inch hard

I'll take things that don't happen for $200, Alex.

nope

>tfw huge balls and a grower

>getting tired of girls using me for my penis

how to spot a virgin 101

no just kill me why should I go on living

Depends. If it's really cold my nuts can totally retract. Sometimes my dick is an acorn and sometimes it's a shower.

why do u homos always try to goad me into showing u and getting a 3 day ban. You guys are just as bad a girls. My penis is the only thing people care about..

I'm interesting, I have hobbies. I like anime, I collect figurines. Y come no1 ask me about thaT?

no my dick is inside me when i'm not erect

upload to imgur and link here then faggot

My balls hang lower when I am soft. If I am hard my dick hangs lower, it would hang lower on general, but it is accentuated by the fact that my balls seem to rise up when I am hard. Regardless I feel like I have small testicles anyways, like around the size of blue jay eggs I think.

>all the dicklets and testiclets ITT

They're the same length. Is there anyone who actually cares about the length of a flaccid cock though?

Most animals and early humans had bones in their penises and the leading theory as to why modern men don't is because early women preferred to sleep with men who lacked a penile bone, because it was more impressive to get an erection using fluids only, and the bone was just considered false advertising. plus the stronger the boner, the better the males heart functions.

I don't believe you.

depends how hot or cold it is.

>If I am hard my dick hangs lower,
>hard
>dick hangs

what?

Pretty sure there would be less ED problems if men had bones in their dicks

Tho more accidents too...

>his dick is so small it sticks up while hard

why would they call it "getting it up" if that shit went straight down

kys

Same

Lying on the internet

Kek

Must have meant a chub

nah senpai you have ed

also obvious samefag

>his dick is so long it doesn't stand up

Unless your penis is like 20" then you're either lying or you penis is retarded

I guess I worded that pooly. Like my dick is longer than my balls if it is hard. Soft its actually closer to about the same. But yeah.

kek dude srs outed himself there

whoops

nah senpai your wording wasn't a mistake

you have E.D. and now you are trying to correct the record

faggot

E.D doesnt make your dick just hang when hard... you are just unable to get hard....

>E.D doesnt make your dick just hang
>when hard

do you do cocaine by chance? what you are describing is either E.D. or cocaine dick (which is still E.D.)

>Like my dick is longer than my balls if it is hard.
Like everybody elses?

This isn't normal?
>D master race

bro just stop you are making me laugh too hard

if your dick is both hard and "hanging down" then you've got erectile problems. Erect implies it is both hard and sticking straight out or up depending on bloodflow by itself without any pills or your hand supporting it.

>D master race

anything below C and girls are probably laughing at you behind your back to your girlfriends

nothing more disgusting than limp dick

>Why would they call it a "blow job" of it involves sucking?

Czech, mate

Being able to stick straight up depends on your ligaments there. And the higher it sticks up the smaller your cock.

>t. Limp-dicklets

never gonna make it

spotted the nigger

>t. dicklet whose cock sticks straight up

>trying to make fun of someone because they have a cock that works

never gonna make it

>i..it may be small b..but at leas it w..works

Sure user

ED is only a problem because of lack of blood flow because of low test and cloggy slimed arteries.

>hey bb, lemme stuff ya w/ my wet noodle
sure thing

im a shower, wouldn't change that

show it :3 or its fake

>is no dicklet
>is no testiclet
>benis and balls hang lower then benis and balls

candy ass

Hello me

I am a girl.

>tfw A and curves even more upwards
>favourite position is doggy
JUST

>tfw belly hangs lower than balls

Yes

does A mean highest test?

no, my dick is tiny when flaccid, and my balls hang extremely fucking low, i have old people balls at 20

It depends on the temperature. If it's pretty cold or I'm lifting nah. If it's warm typically yeah. A lot of the time my penis is a double hander.

My balls hardly ever hang low. It's annoying as fuck. On top of that, I'm a grower, so my dick is like propped up by my balls and looks retarded. On top of that, I'm 6'3, so even though I have a joocy hard dick, it looks stupid all other times.

>tfw dick always retracts during workouts
>tfw stub dick so have to always wear compression shorts for any exercise
>tfw same thing happens swimming
>tfw same thing happens with sweatpants

Literally never gonna get the flaccid dick mires, but I've accepted it and if I'm getting down with a lady it's hard and mireable so I'm pretty ok with it.

>also a grower
Having a smoll flaccid dick is pretty annoying Tbh. I look like a dicklet at the beach.

opposite here and feel like a slut every time i catch girls mirin.

Its not that great guys

>8x6
>big

please, pencilet. 7.5x6.5 coming through

shit happens to me too dude. my flacid is 5" though so i get mires

C master race. best of all worlds

i have a massive dick and hulking balls, so my balls still end up being a little lower than my dick.

>tfw C+ master race

A, B, C, D, AND E WEENIES BTFO.