Discuss

Discuss

nah

>this again
saged

I'm glad he feels comfortable with himself.

>going to be saggy AND boring
Wew

>And if we're being judgemental we might think
>Proceeds to be judgmental

We had this thread yesterday

If it didn't stay alive then it ain't gonna live now

But what if you could
Read books and lift????

There was a whole thread about it yesterday.

It's a bloated equivalent to

>tfw to intelligent too lift

no such thing. life is like that movie revenge of the nerds where everyone is either a jock or nerd and they can never be friends, never have similar interests, and must always be either dumb or smart, fit or skinny, nice or mean

What do people like this do when you bring up Dolph Lundgren or Neil Degrasse Tyson?

What books is Veeky Forums reading?
I'm currently rereading The Song of Roland while I wait for a copy of The Mabinogion to be delivered.

>thatsthepoint.jpg

pander to insecure dyels by making fun of people who actually work towards improving themselves physically

/fitlit/

>not spending your free time at the gym AND the library

never gonna make it

Just finished Proulx's "Barkskins"

I could highly recommend it.

I like this edit.

It has exactly the same message as the original, except the original beats around the bush while this goes right to the point

me likey

>That guy's life must be pretty boring if he has time to eat all those calories he didn't burn, and then is also going to the beach.

>Good job I spent my time lifting pieces of metal and planning how to ensure I get better at that.

>NEVER IMPROVE
This is great

Funny thing is, he probably looks worse then what he draws himself.

> he probably looks worse then what he draws himself.

Here's his twitter.

In the middle of crime and punishment.

Introduction to linguistics
For the entrance exams

Few textbooks, but for right now I'm focusing on the Illid.

Why is Tintin being mean to Captain Haddock?

fuck i'm fatter than him

Just finished Dead Souls by Gogol, beginning a reread of Canterbury Tales

"A song of Ice and Fire: A Feast for Crows".

>Genre fiction

Stop giving this dipshit attention

Ignore you and continue to live in delusion

Just finished American Psycho, working on Infinite Jest

Judge my to read list

Good luck with Infinite Jest, it's supposed to be some literally masterpiece but twice I've only gotten a little over 100 pages in before putting it down.

Maybe I'm just a pleb.

Looks like some interesting reads to me, senpai. I've got the audio book of Arnold's Biography and I haven't started it yet, but apparently it's narrated (at least in part) by Arnold.

>NO-ONE ACTUALLY CARES

Biggest wrong statement in that comic.

>this guy wold want you to believe that he reads a book every once in a while, when all he does is sink in his chair with netflix after work has been 'so hard' to him

Do these people know that being able to recite 8 seasons of the last fad of the year show is not interesting to others ?

>3 or 4 times at the gym a week for 2 or 3 hours at most
>So much time you can't have other hobbies
>Netflix is a more interesting a beneficial hobby than improving the one body you have
:thinikingdeformed:

What was the fucking point of animating this? God damn those little tics are triggering me hard.

Wait. You mean lifting doesn't lower IQ? FUAAAAAARK

I wonder who he voted for

Really makes you think...

That's badass, I may get that and listen to it at the gym

There's some parts that are straight up brilliant and DFW has some pretty interesting views on things, but it does get tedious at parts I won't lie.

You should look up Consider the Lobster, it's a series of his essays, it's pretty accessible and an interesting read

It's just him rationalizing his inaction, it's not even really worth discussing

I'm reading Things Fall Apart

okonkwo is pretty Veeky Forums

Thanks user, I like Annie Proulx but I hadn't seen that one. I'll check it out.

hell yeah. i know little about the book but i keep hearing praise about it so i gave it a shot. Easy read too

>people shouldn't like things I don't like

basically

Economism

Very good read, explains the current political climate pretty well and walks you through how we got there. Basically the USA is suffering from only knowing Econ 101 or second-hand Econ 101 and a terminal case of dunning kruger

snow crash is the only thing worthwhile in that pile of garbage

Well done.