How long do i have to floss my teeth for before the floss stops coming out bloody?

How long do i have to floss my teeth for before the floss stops coming out bloody?

How long has it been so far?

I did it for about 3 weeks every day before I could really get in there without it bleeding. Last dentist check up said my everything was healthy so I don't know if it could take longer for you.

just did the first one tonight

Try brushing with baking soda once a week. Could be plak irritating gums.

idk a week or two? after flossing everyday for a while you can miss a few days here and there

How the fuck can you live your life without flossing?

I floss multiple times a day, it feels so good.

Try this: If you don't floss, get some and really dig into your back molars. Pull it out and just smell the floss.

in my experience after coming back to flossing my gums only bleed the first time

Not only did I not floss, I've spent the last ~13 years not brushing my teeth either.

I know, but isn't that what Veeky Forums is about? Throwing away all your old disgusting life choices and building healthy habits in their place?

After about two weeks of religiously attending to my oral health to get my mouth into "i no longer prefer suicide to letting someone look in there" shape, I'm gonna make an appointment with a dentist so I can get the permanent damage I've done evaluated.

I'm going to make it.

While I'm still horrified by your previous choices, I am proud of you for resolving to unfuck yourself, user.

Shit parents like yours should be exterminated.

I'm a doc not a dentist but just wanted to say as bad as any of you fucks think things have gotten, we have seen worse and we are professionals. People are so shy and embarrassed as if we judge or give a fuck, but all people are the same. We are there to fix people, come get fixed.

Florida rocks go to hell.

>I live in D.C. now for context

As long as the floss keeps coming out bloody.

I get that my shame is more a fact about me than it is a fact about anyone else actually judging me. That doesn't make it any easier to just shrug off. Yeah, getting myself mentally equipped to just be able to act without giving a shit about that kind of thing would be a good goal and somewhat improve my life, but there are actual disasters going on. You don't change the drapes inside a burning house, and dealing with my cringey shyness can wait.

I've set myself a timetable, and I'm going to stick to it, and that's what matters.

Florida is moderately ok as long as you stay in the southern NYC/Jewish/old people area.

>I live in Florida still for context

I see the circus is in town. Do a flip, freak.

Florida is a hell on earth and the only people that are staying there. And outside of the gated communities of rich jews whites and celebs of all kinds the entire goddamned state is a hell hole. The blacks, white's with any common sense, and asians are getting out of that garbage dump.
They're going to leave it in the hands of the scumbag blacks whites latin folk and scumbags with itchy trigger fingers. They can keep it.