[Embed]

youtube.com/watch?v=FosEM8zvI7A

Can we talk about tinder and other online dating apps? Have you guys had any success with them or are they not worth it?

Vid semi-related

its easy as fuark to get laid on tinder and pof, but the pof girls are crazy

bump for sauce

fucking whore

>christmas-themed lights still out when the season has obviously long passed

Elizabeth Zaks

You know, christmasess have been warm as fuck in america for a while now. And there is no way for you to tell when or where that pic was taken.
That pic could be during new years eve in california.

hhhhggnn

Elizabeth pls

bumble > tinder

I have absolutely no luck at all. Live in Denver, never gotten a match off tinder (most of the girls look like complete shit, but even after expanding into the "eh" tier of girls I still get nothing), gotten matches but no messages on Bumble (girl quality massively superior to tinder), gotten one (1) date from Coffee Meets Bagel.

To be fair, I'm exceedingly average and have hardly any decent pics of myself. Still, it's pretty depressing.

Are you black?

From what I understand the populations of boulder and denver are very fit, some of the fittest in the US so would have an incredibly hard time standing out.

That's the problem with where I live. I'm in a college town and almost every faggot here lifts so the 7/10's get to fuck hot guys every night. When I go back home people stop mid conversation when I walk into a room. Not even a competition (suburbia)

Follow the guides that are out there to make you're profile. Always let them know off the bat you wanna fuk but use innuendo, never be completely explicit. Be the 'sex' guy, not the 'dinner' guy. If you're below 7/10 honestly it's a waste of time. If you're attractive w a little game it can be easy lays in a big city.

T. Tinder pro

Ask me anything

what makes the pof ones crazy?

Do you actually feel happy after you fug a random? I've done it three times now and feel empty immediately afterwards each time.

How do you know if you're a 7/10? Or at least if you can be?

I met my last GF on tinder. I've also gotten a couple of roots and I'm working on a couple now. It's pretty simple, just chuck up a couple of your best pictures and don't be 100% autist and they'll talk to you. It helps if you're funny too. Don't listen to people saying it doesn't work, those cunts can barely talk to their sister let alone irl grills.

Dubs confirm, this is good advice too.

Yeah I find it shallow and depressing in a way. Thankfully men can sow their wild oats and still be able to maintain a ltr afterwards, women not so much. I'm not banging girls every night or week off it, just have used it off and on with success. Waiting to set myself up with more wealth and better income before getting married so this is for fun in the meantime.

Just have to be objective. Women have different preferences so it's not all face and body; style, status and excitement play a role too. I subscribe to the thinking that 5 is average and most common, the scale is a normal distribution. I rate myself a 7-8

i cant use it cus im too embarrassed about my self to make a facebook account

I slammed 70 hoes from tinder
Yes imma chad
But I regret it all caught a few stds, fucked 4/10s
But I learned everything I need to know about dating and how to have amazing sex and treat a woman
Ask me anything
I'm done with sluts now, btw

Speak of the devil... just got this message

I have no idea

Speak of the devil..

top kek

teach me

how does your profile look?

>That sounds very relaxing

Nigga what the fuck are you doing? Tell her you want a good show and give her your phone number.

Been laid only like 3 times off dating apps in a few years. Never put tons of effort or anything. Just think of it like applying for jobs, eventually you'll get one but you'll mostly be rejected. That even applies for quality men actually.

>speak of the devil
>those trips

I just broke up with a gf that I've had since before the invention of tinder but I'm kind of worried about using it. I've only fugged one girl in my life (the ex gf) and I dont know if I want to participate in hookup culture. Considering just joining a few clubs on campus to meet girls instead (I'm thinking hiking club) What do

I could give a shit if she blows me or not.
Honestly Im so done with tinder sluts
I took your advice and sent her my number
My profile looks like this For the one who asked

can confirm pof girls are crazy. that's why they're on there. you find the level of crazy/looks you can deal with, and go with it. i've dated a few chicks on there and broke up with all of them. same for the okcupid chick like 8 years ago. batshit/daddy issues and good sex/parties.

prime example, talking to this chick and she says she'd love to get to know me etc, we talk for a while, and then two days go buy without her reading my last message. she'll be on my dick soon enough, but i'm not gonna message her back until she reads that shit. don't let them hoes think you want them more than they want you.

lol ur a beta low test cuck for not fucking her

>Elizabeth Zaks
fuuuuuuuggg

They're fruitful if you're 2/3 of ripped, tall, and white and have a good face, although I find at any point on the scale you have more success IRL, it just takes more balls. The main difference is if you're below a certain point you get zero success on apps whereas you still have a chance IRL

Goddamn.

>666
The number of the beast...

Tinder is easier than clubs.

I guess I'll make one but I feel like a chump. All the females here (utah) are basic as fuck and retarded. Thats why I was betting on the hiking club, at least they would be mildly atheletic and somewhat interested in the outdoors.

yeah man, wish I knew who she was

bump