Any traders here who have never been JUSTd? What are your rules and secrets?

Any traders here who have never been JUSTd? What are your rules and secrets?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xgx32tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy low

Sell at 2hr high buy at 24hr low

My dad has never been JUST'd
Told him to buy BTC at 600$. He put in like 20k and literally never checks the price or the market lol.
Just fucking holds. Sold some of his BCH for more Bitcoin a few weeks ago I think.
The man thinks Bitcoin is dope but knows literally nothing about anything else. I am actually impressed

I put $50 in Robinhood on Friday. I haven't bought a single stock. ;^)

That's why I said "traders". Your dad's a hodler, which is probably the smartest move.

>What are your rules and secrets?

1. don't be a brainlet
2. figure out your own successful strategies
3. don't tell anyone those strategies, especially not Veeky Forums brainlets

Avoid holding any emotional attachment on any coin/stock. Profit is profit.

1. By not being retarded like 90% of Veeky Forums and realising that TA works IF you put the time in to learn it.

what the fuck does JUSTd mean? Ive been staring at the board since before crypto. I have no clue.

The secret is that the obvious choice is often the wrong one.

red

Don't be a cunt. It's that simple.

It's a market place, don't complicate it.

Buy BTC or stay broke

As in JUST fuckin kill me....Just'd

Don't buy washed up coins with a high marketcap where there's an army of bagholders ready to drop their bags.

Don't get JUST'd, be on the inside.
discord.gg/xgx32tc

If I make profits from altcoins that are pumped I immediately convert them to Bitcoin.
Then after the dip I rebuy the dips and repeat until I essentially hold altcoina for free. Then I'll just leave them and again leave my gains on BTC until I find the next promising coin I hopefully get into early enough.

Never panic sell or panic buy. Don't listen to your gut and always do exactly the opposite of what your intuition would tell you. Intuition is what most people go buy.
If a coin dips 20% buy it. If a coin goes up 20%, sell it.

Learn to differentiate the charts from the reality and profit from the gap.

So... buy LINK?

>buy low
>don't buy shitcoins
>don't get greedy
>sell high

Buy support, sell resistance