How do you stop binge eating junk food?

how do you stop binge eating junk food?

i'm considering going down and getting 4 of these + a 20 pc chicken nugget

obviously i'm fat and want to change, but don't know where to start... it feels like this is natural for me-- it's part of my.. personality.

fucking help me bros

Been craving one as well, but I'm staying disciplined as much as possible

embrace the mass

U start by reducing

15 minutes of enjoyment is not worth feeling like complete shit for the next 24 hours.

I haven't eaten fast food since back end of 2016 and that was because i was at an airport on a connecting flight and had a moment of not being fucked.

cant help ya friend, mcdonalds is awful for you.

Eat so much tonight that you become repulsed by just the thought of it

gonna get a lot of shit for this but you should try to purge after you binge... eventually you will never want to binge again

Recovering fatty here.

I'm going to have to say the "one step at a time" meme. I used to down coke, skittles and burgers like it was fucking nothing daily. Then when I realized how much of a piece of shit I am / was, I started doing little goals one day at a time. Day one was stop drinking caffeinated soda. Day two was use the stairs at work instead of the elevator. Day three was get a gym membership. Day four was stop soda altogether. Etc etc.

This was last July weighing in at 330 pounds, last Saturday weighing in at 268. I've hit a fucking plateau and am adjusting foods this week but otherwise besides the holidays I'd keep a consistent 2 pounds a week off of me.

Since being in the plateau I said "fuck it" last weekend and got a Big Mac because I hadn't had one since I started the journey. It tasted like a big pile of salty sauce in between two buns. Couldn't really taste the "meat" or lettuce. I don't know how I used to eat that shit all the time. Hell you can make better burgers on the George Foreman at home. I'd recommend even doing that if you must have precious burgers for a while and getting some lean meat. Tasted WAY fucking better.

You are the only one in charge of what you eat though. Good luck on ya.

Almost did this tonight.

Honestly mate, $5 worth of steak, a sweet potato, and some greens is quick to make and leaves you feeling a hell of a lot better than fast food.

Plus your poo comes out solid.

you fucking fat disgusting pig, just don't guzzle it down your jowls, it is that simple

I was in your position, was eating excessively, Whataburger and Sonic everyday, multiple times a day..
I started fasting and cutting drastically to the extend of developing anorexia, now i'm 130 and emaciated as shit
don't go my route

Former fatty here.

I have to respectfully and anecdotally disagree with these two. For me junk food/fast food/sugar were addictions, and the best way to kill an addiction is to just go cold turkey. You don't quit cocaine by doing fewer bumps...

What you should do is think of all the things health and fitness wise you want to achieve, form the frame work (i.e. meal prep sundays, go to gym at 9 thee days a week, cardio etc...), and force these to be your new habits.With the framework in mind, will your way each day through the cravings, and galvanize the new habits by taking things one day at a time.

Order a sensible amount like 1 burger and just make room for it in your cals/macros.

Start by reducing the amount you eat slowly, cutting it all out at once wont work.

By having working taste buds for starters. McDonald's is the lowest of fast food. It tastes like absolute dogshit even by junk food standards. This trash has given me diarrhea more than once.

nice fiction

big mac is objectively the greatest fastfood sandwich, fuck greatest sandwich you can get made for you period

Do keto. It fills me up nicely so that while I wouldn't mind a burger, I don't really care for it either because I'm not hungry. It helps that I never liked fizzy drink (soda for you yanks).

Kek, Americans. No wonder you're all so fat and repulsive.

I'd rather eat a random döner kebab you're tasteless meme sandwitch.

How do you force yourself to eat? I want to go to Mcdonalds and get a 20pc but I know I'll only eat half of it.

moving to a poorer area helped for me lol

before i was in one of the more affluent parts of the country and shit was great

now im in probably one of the poorest parts of the state and the mcdicks tastes like shit, is full of homeless people and crackheads, and isnt worth the bike ride at this point