Do i have to shower daily or what?

do i have to shower daily or what?

do you care about being a gross loser? if so, shower once a day, if not, don't. people can definitely tell if it's been more than a day.

Wash your body everyday PLEASE, if your hair gets dry from washing it everyday instead wash it every other day but FFS shower every night. People DO notice. Wear deodorant.

yes and if you dont wear deodorant, but wear it anyway and SHOWER EVERY DAY PLEASE

I shower once every other day unless i workout. If i do them i shower after.

I wash hair every 3+4 days

Shower daily
Use deoderant you fucking fuckface - if you think you're one of those who don't need it, you fucking DO, everyone hates you
Never use the same t-shirt more than 1 day before wash

If I have a few days where I don't have anywhere to be you better believe I'm not showering

What the fuck, no you don't need to shower fucking daily, unless you work out every day of course. Why the fuck would you need to shower if you aren't sweaty or haven't rolled around in mud all day?

I shower once a week at most and don't use deodorant because it can cause cancer once it seeps into your skin. I'm perfectly find releasing my natural pheromones, and nobody has ever told me I smell.

It's irresponsible to waste water anyway.

once a week is fine

Dubs sayth

All of yee shall shower once a week hereth on outh

No once a month

Use Aluminium free Deodorant like i do if you are afraid of cancer you disgusting pig

>hey user, why is your hair all greasy? you did take a shower today right??

Shave your armpits and shower daily and you won't have to wear deodorant (4-6hours of cardio a week and clean diet too)

Trust me. I've had multiple comments from women in the few years since I stopped wearing deodorant and started shaving my pits

>I've had multiple comments from women
they say you stink?

Hey man I'm just trying to help you guys out- they say I smell great (obviouslt I'm not asking them)

I shower every day, wash hair every other day, exfoliate by scrubbing with a washcloth once a week after which I moisturize with lotion. Sounds gay and I don't give a fuck.

yes it just looked like you forgot half the sentence

If you wash your hair every day your scalp gets really dry and compensates by producing much more grease.

once a week if you're not a stinky guy

w2c cap?

I shower twice a day - once in the morning before work, and once after the gym which i go to straight from work.

This is what normal people do.

I'd rather not use any at all, not worth the hassle seeing as I don't smell anyway.

> showering daily
I want nu-Veeky Forums to leave. I shower AT MOST once every five days so the qts at uni can smell my musk.

This is actually a good question because a lot of people don't realize that for some types of skin daily showers are overkill and can lead to itching, flaky skin and even acne.

Where do I buy one of these hats?

I really wanna wear one around so I can act like a fucking idiot in public and it's acceptable.

>This is what normal people do.
This is too much.
Once a day is already too much, it's bad for your skin to shower that much.

If you smell you have a bad diet.

My skin is fine. Shower after gym consists of washing the important bits quickly, not a full body scrub / washing hair etc.

It is very obvious when people don't shower, had to have a quiet word with a few people at work because of it. Ended up firing one as you can't go and visit clients in that state.

that's why you use shampoos with weaker sufactants and not shampoo everyday.

This.

I used to shower once a day religiously. Had terrible, perpetual acne despite washing my face, using benzoyl peroxide, and a bunch of other stuff to keep it down.
These days, I shower about 4 times a week. Acne is basically gone now. But when shower daily, it comes back.

Showering once a day is an unhealthy meme made up by a coddled modern society trying to profit from unrealistic beauty standards.

Veeky Forums My hair looks more beautiful (still shit tho) when i don't shower a lot. Like when i shower, it becomes just a big mess and when i don't I can see some curls and it's looks more good. Why ? I shower 3 to 4 times a week.