All My lifts are ok except OHP where I'm stuck at 135lb

All My lifts are ok except OHP where I'm stuck at 135lb.
How do I improve this shit lift?

by trying harder and eating more

Isn't there like a supplement I can take?
Maybe I should just use straps

yeah tren is a supplement that would help a lot here

if that doesn't work you could put those straps around your neck

>OHP
>use straps

>not knowing about military press powder
>not taking three scoops of the ol press powder daily
>making it, ever
Shiggy diggy mate. Next you'll say you don't take your daily bench enema

stuck at 135 3x5 here too.
unbelievable. i can't even put 2 lbs more to do 137. I fail it.
how the hell can that even be.

At least you can do more than 1*1. I can do 1*3 if I do push press. I can clean 165lb though :(

i can only clean 50kg because i only added them 3-4 weeks ago.
is the progression less troublesome than the Press?

Yeah, tie a rope around your neck and do hanging OHPs. It relieves some of the stress on your back and makes them easier.

>Calling OHP a shit lift
>Ever making it

Yes the progression is better. It's a lot about technique.

Why would it be bad to use straps for OHP? It should make my grip better right?

Grip isn't a factor for OHP retard.

Why? Grip is a factor in every lift. Just because it's upward lift doesn't mean that it doesn't matter.

I see big guys using straps all the time when benching heavy like 185 and it's working for them

What is OHP?

push press + slow negatives

But I'M ALFREady pushpressing why is it not working?

How often are you OHPing? Do it at least 3x a week and eat more.

I dont have that much time. I normally gym 4 times per week and need time for the other lifts as well.

Try some variations. What part of the lift do you fail at? Stuck at the bottom? Can't lock out? Being stuck at the bottom is unusual, but if so, try doing more incline pressing. If lockout is the problem, do some close-grip bench or set the safeties high in a rack and kneel/sit and just train the lockout part of the movement for maybe 3-4 weeks before trying to increase your ohp again. Do a max 1x5 OHP set followed by training lockouts for about 3x5. Make sure the bar comes to a rest on the safeties between each rep.

is your form alright? 135 is kinda low

Are you doing the hip whip? Lock knees, tight abs and quads, thrust your hips forward, push up on the rebound.

That plus keeping shoulders back and tight and elbows in front of the bar instantly unstuck my OHPs

I just hit 175 for a 1rm. I progressed to 155 3x5 on 5 pound weekley progression from beginner. You probably just need to eat/sleep more.

Goes without saying: If you have a shitty program then it just doesnt matter what you do.