I have been training for year and a half, and I'm very content with the shape of my legs and butt. Still...

I have been training for year and a half, and I'm very content with the shape of my legs and butt. Still, there is some slightly visible cellulite when I look in the mirror with lights on in my room. There is not much of it left, but how to get rid of this, with cardio or? Because I didn't do much cardio, mostly squats and other strength exercises for legs.

Sit on my penis over and over will do the trick

What makes this so fun for me is the girl in pic rel would never even breathe my direction let alone talk to me. So the thought of you reading this and illiciting some kind of reaction is euphoric for reasons i cannot explain in words

Oh so this is why you /r9k/ losers come here.

>IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

Il be taking this thread off your hands qt3.14

nice digits bb

Not so bad yourself cutie

Please let me put my benis in your bergina bby.

as I expected, but i would like some serious answers lol

wtf are these rolls

I think cellulite is more about genetics than anything.
You could make a long cut while eating the right amount of protein + making more leg gains and see what happens.
Make more squats and Dl + hip thruster (Bret Contreras method) Cheers

i will try that, tnx

Your skin gets the most benefits from proper nutrition.

Post pics, so we can evaluate and give you a proper diet and workout plan

i dont like showing myself to strangers on internet, but look at this middle picture of the woman , it is like me, it's just that when i stand in room with more light i see some cellulite still left, not much

ROASTIES GET OUT

If it's like the middle one, then stop being a woman, you have a nice butt.

But if you want any real help, then we will need something to evaluate. Otherwise it's just speculations

yeah but only problem is cellulite i still see some of it, just imagine the middle picture with a liitle cellulite

Need pics if you want the honest answer. Lets see that juicy ass

It's hard for us to actually help you if you don't post pictures. How much cellulites? How deep are them? Over all fat %? Ect.

If you want real help and not "just eat right lol" then you need to post pictures

Just post ass, for research purposes of course.