Reddit says Elon Musk is the greatest and most important man in history

Are they right?

He's the most unimportant important man in history

Reddit is never right and are always faggots.

Greatest and most important soyboy in history OP, I wouldn't call them "men"

>Visiting reddit
Don't know about that but I know you're the biggest faggot in history for visiting reddit and if Nazi Germany had access to all Tesla's technology, could they have won WW2?

Return to reddit, and don't come back, please.

Is he 100% white?

>Is this American white?
You just had to summon Los Goblinos, didn't you?

Not even R*ddit can be this gay

He's South African

La creatura...

I stand corrected. Yea he's pretty white.

Wtf l love the boers now

did you run out of twitter bullshit so that you're now reduced to making up reddit quotes?

Nope. It was Siddharta Gautama and the previous Buddhas, and the Buddhas to come.

Jesus, his cultists will kill themselves once this whole thing blows over. Same with Trump cultists.
Americans are getting dumber and dumber.

I honestly have no idea who the fuck is Elon Musk

i envy you

i dont think people here are giving Musk enough credit, liking Musk(albeit in their weird reddit-y faggot venerating way) is among the few good things reddit does. theres nothing soy or unadmirable about space or trying to reach space, its the most masculine, faustian and striving thing the white man ever thought up, even if reddit doesnt realize that. my only doubts lie with elon's true motivations. but if there is some revolutionary breakthrough/explosion in aerospace and space exploration in the next century, and elon contributes at least in part to that, then he will probably be remembered as some sort of Orville and Wright-type figure.

He's South African. So who knows?

You are now aware that even if we could figure out a way to travel at 99.999% the speed of light, it would still take thousands or millions of years to reach another planet even close to as inhabitable as Earth.

if reddit likes him, """we""" hate him, so the autistic hivemind goes

>American
Jesus fucking christ

he pretty much considers himself american and is balls deep in american ideology. he's an americuck

>South Africans
>White
La atrocidad...

How isn't he an American?

Do you realize that by traveling at this speed it will pass less than second for you to travel across the whole universe? People will have to just live in several time dimensions and they'll be able to conquer the space just fine.

>African
>white
the absolute state of /leftypol/

But not genetically an amerimutt.
In that he's Canadian American

If he actually starts the first off world settlement then he could very well be remembered as the most important man in history for a long time afterwards.

Actually South Africa is far enough south that it gets sunlight exposure comparable to central Europe
There are in fact white Africans
But there’s also the Afrikaners-white settlers

He's African

South African, so probably not.

>European education

aaaaand thread derailed. thanks, retard.

He is an absolute genius in marketing. Hoenstly, think about any other CEO or bussiness who is not only liked by the general public, but seen as a visionary. The lack of bad press arround his is kinda of amazing. I can see others trying to use that in the future as a marketing method. "A man and vision that you can believe in". As far as technology and bussiness I'm less sure. His battery work is intersting, but teslas are never gonna take over and may not break into mainstream if they can't perfect mass production before other car companies get enough electric cars on the market.

SpaceX could be seen as the projenitor of a new privitazed space industry. Honestly, the person who I think alot is Henry Ford who also had the experience of being first in cars, but being overtaken by GM.

Overall Intersting, but I'm not sure if anything wouldn't have happened if he didnt exist it just might be slower and more behind closed doors.

kek

this thread was derailed by OP's first post

>our history
>our future
I'm fairly certain those are not synonyms.

Afrikaners are more likely to be a few percent black than even Alabamans.

So what that it takes long? You got any better ideas? A few milion years isn't much on a univerrsal timescale

>thread begins with the words "Reddit says..."
>derailing it
>bad

they're just confusing good-looking and successful with important for the millionth time

He's the best high profile marketer since Steve Jobs