Anime-chan fucked us all over

So, who else was on this board about a month ago when Anime Chan told us about this "promising ICO". This guy gained everyone's trust on this board, fucked us over, and then never posted again. Not a word. So, here's what I think actually happened:

>Anime Chan and his whale group got a presale discount on Airswap.
>they realize the market cap is way too high for an erc20 token
>anime chan shills it on biz to create fomo
>they dump their 30% presale bonus on day 1 when the price was almost 2x ICO price
>rest of us are bag holding forever

I don't know why I trusted him. I lost thousands of dollars because of this shitcoin. We still have no product, no updates from the cokehead founder, nothing.

Lol calm the fuck down. This ICO happened right when the entire alt coin market was getting JUST’d. It’s a good project and will return profit if you just shut the fuck up and hold for a few months

i only bought the 3,3 eth cap so its not that bad.

easy for you to say when you didnt buy this piece of shit coin. yoou realize the founder literally has 13 advisors right? and he's been college friends with a bunch of them. hes literally just giving his friends money and laughing while they do coke at the beach. Request Network did their ICO at the same time as AirSwap, and they're working hard and doing weekly updates. meanwhile the only thing AirSwap founder gives us is a photo on twitter of him and one of his "advisors" at the beach

you dumb piece of pajeet shit take a look at all the whale wallets and it shows that only 4-6% of PRE-SALE wallets have dumped any coins. You are full of FUD user. Blame the Filipino manipulation group that scammed a shitload of whitelists and then funneled them all into a handful of addresses. Buy now or RIP fag

Congrats. You’re officially the stupidest person on biz. Guessing you panic sold..?

can u read fucker? I tell you im a bag holder. im not fucking selling. im just pissed off. i cant invest in any other project cuz i all in on this shitcoin with coke founder.

back to the shitting streets pajeet

why did you sell you impatient fuck? they are releasing the platform next week

LOL

you dumb piece of pajeet shit take a look at all the whale wallets and it shows that only 4-6% of PRE-SALE wallets have dumped any coins. You are full of FUD user. Blame the Filipino manipulation group that scammed a shitload of whitelists and then funneled them all into a handful of addresses. Buy now or RIP fag

ANIME CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
DEFEND YOURSELF

yeah im not buying those numbers. no way the value could have tanked this much if whales didnt dump

2/10 troll

anime-chans address

0xb7aA88f43e1Ad3D745D02587Cf9a55A87eC31937

we aren't investors and we're not entitled to anything. these nerds don't care about us. if you're not using the token for their project then they're not interested in your questions. it's like this with every project. if you expect anything from them, you're wrong.

>Anime Chan and his whale group got a presale discount on Airswap.
>they realize the market cap is way too high for an erc20 token
>anime chan shills it on biz to create fomo
>they dump their 30% presale bonus on day 1 when the price was almost 2x ICO price
>rest of us are bag holding forever

You just described almost every ICO for months. STOP BUYING WHALE BAGS

Another OP pissed because a quality project did not moon within the first month after investment

I'm buying more. OP, know that impatience robs you of profit

'Energy'. Screencap this, and kill yourself once you find out what it means for AirSwap. I'll open up another thread to mock you when they let the cat out of the bag.

PS Going all in on another dex automatically makes you a moron.

when is that bag even gonna be let out user. don't tell me what it is, just when

i reckon that filthy coon is hinting at plasma. it's not a threat or concern for the jews at airswap. i'm not concerned. i haven't been concerned. it's not a concern.

IS that you anime chan? I can tell by your writing voice. How much AST have you sold so far? Be honest please. the rest of us are all stuck holding until we get back to ICO price anyway, so its not like you can cause a dump by revealing that you made some profits already

Nice quads, you deserve an answer. Trialling led to some good progress early this month. I'm not holding my breath on an official announcement before EOY though, but if they make some hints, I'll do you all a favour. :')

AirSwap has no use of Plasma. Sidenote: High chances Plasma won't come in 2018. Enjoy getting poon'd, omisegoy.

EoY eh. Thanks user I'll buy ast nearer to december then.

you didn't even read what i said. you just type to see nonsense on your screen.

That weeb goy is probably as much of a bagholder.

Other important stuff is coming in-between, keep an eye out for accumulation. By the time we see 'energy', it would have mooned plenty, leaving less room for growth. Long term it'll be highly competitive with ZRX, good chances it'll surpass it by far.

Book your next therapist appointment.

the rapist does not require an appointment.

>all of those accounts hes been sending tokens to

how many fuckin wallets does this guy have? seems to have a small fortune in shitcoins thats for sure

nah anime chan is also very disappointed with how the coins been doing

I sold 2.3k at 1.2* ICO after realising what was happening. Should have dumped the lot. Oh well, I'm still up by 0.1 ETH.

Anime chan - Ian balina 2
Dumping with presale bonus

buy LINK instead

Please screen cap this actually you will see I was right