Alright Veeky Forums

Alright Veeky Forums

I've turning 26 this year, I'm overweight, depressed, and single. All these things combined just feed each other, and I can't do anything.

When I hit 21, I started going to the gym, got healthy, got my first GF (cheerleader, college teacher, way out of my league in every way), got a good salary paid managers job. After 3 years, I stopped going to the gym (went overseas, killed my routine), and started drinking heavily. Ended up breaking up with my GF, now I live with some friends, and can't muster the energy to go exercise. At my best, I was 75kg, now I'm 110kg.

I'm not uneducated when it comes to exercise and nutrition, I just need to drop shit tons of weight and wear my old clothes, then bulk up. What's my best legal method of doing so? Any supplements I can order from overseas and get through customs? What do?

What part of the sticky are you having trouble with?

Should I just smoke crack?

For a TL:DR version;
I'm mentally ill, and I can't hit up a gym without a chemical initiative. The only reason I started going was because drugs, lol.

Ok, but what part of the sticky are you specificall having trouble with?

>I've turning 26
>and I can't do anything.
>I just need to drop shit tons of weight and wear my old clothes, then bulk up.

You fucking retard answered your own question. Stop seeking attention and man up, fat lazy fuck. Forget supplements and train.

>fat
Yes.
>lazy
Yes.

Maybe I should just take the antidepressants I was prescribed instead of selling them?

I literally just can't take myself to the gym. What's the best pre workout I can get that will make me want to exercise?

Once I have a routine, I can uphold it, I just can't get there, I feel embarrassed for myself.

>I'm mentally ill, and I can't hit up a gym without a chemical initiative.

No, you are just lazy.

The fact that you post anti white nigger memes leaves me to believe there is no hope for you.

>I've turning 26 this year
You French or Spanish speaking or something?

DNP is bad juju m8, many use it but the benefits aren't that great for the potential shitty bad things that can happen. HIIT won't burn as many calories as LISS but is better for nutrient partitioning. Only research to what HIIT intervals to use suggests 30 seconds on and 4 mins off for 27mins (this works well for rowing especially, it's pretty much do 500 as hard as you can and then rest until you stop). To give you an idea, HIIT will use about half to a quarter of the calories but burn about 9 times as much fat overall.

For fat burning you can use a ECA stack, ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. If you can't get ephedrine for whatever reason you can sub in 1 mg of nicotine. This stack works best as a 2 weeks on 2-4 weeks off because you get used to the caffeine fairly quickly.

It's not exactly legal or illegal, but most places can get coca tea. This is supposed to be quite good for fat burning too tho I haven't tried it. You could potentially use it in the breaks from the ECA stack.

You're not wrong.

I saved it ironically, and it happened to come in handy. Everyday on my 1 hour trip to work, I don't understand how traffic can't just finish me off.

I can't legally get DNP where I live. How does one acquire nicotine without smoking? If I start smoking again I'll only be worse off.

all fat cunts should be killed

read the sticky?

I agree 100%. Before I was fat, I hated fat cunts with a passion. Now that I'm 110kg (6'3") I still hate them.

What do I do? I'm fat. I AM FAT. How do I actually get to a gym and exercise? I tried 6 months ago, and went 3 times then stopped. I don't know how I did it before. I want to die.

You can get patches or 1mg subbuccal lozenges most places. If you're a former smoker you might find the lozenges bad, they give you a lot of the sensations of smoking, but they're cheap and absorbed well.

Are you white? If so take pride in your race and take the red pill. Hatred for what the zionist elites are doing to society can be a great fuel to keep you going and to improve yourself.

You're in a hole that has no way out but a shovel.
Quit praying for an airlift and dig, mother fucker.

News just in: The Zionist elites are also white.

Seems like you have a very escapist mentality
Drop it and embrace discomfort, there is no other shortcut

That's not a bad idea, thank you.

I am as white as they come. Part of my skin are pink because of no pigmentation. Don't even get me start of zionist scum.

Easy to say, friend. Doesn't matter how much motivational things I read, it makes me feel like shit, even though I know that's retarded.

My genuine motivation for getting fit, is so I can get a partner. I'm at the age where good pussy is going to start fading. Any female who isn't in a committed relationship but 30 is mentally ill, or at least moreso than my ex.

You could just kill yourself OP.

Realistically, things are not going to get better.

>I'm not uneducated when it comes to exercise and nutrition

If this is the case, why do you feel the need to ask questions like:

>I just need to drop shit tons of weight and wear my old clothes, then bulk up. What's my best legal method of doing so?

And if you've identified that alcohol was an issue for getting you to where you are, why do you think more substance abuse is a good idea?

Realistically I understand that life has a bleak outcome.

I wish to move to an OK piece of land with someone who wants to be alone in the same room. I'm quite the survivalist, and just want to grow crops and survive with minimal social interaction.

>jews
>white

A lot of the "supps" I was taking when I was lean have been taken off the market, or I don't want to get in contact with the people I got them form. When I got into my routine, I started a healthy diet, and stopped taking supps outside of protein. I'm just weak.

As to why substance abuse is a good idea, I have an addictive personality. Exercise became my drug, which was the best thing to happen to me.

>Were white goyim
>trust us

Ashkenazis are descended from white Germanic royalty that converted a few hundred years back. Are Ethiopian or Indian Jews ever shown as behind everything? No, it's always the white Germanic ones with German sounding surnames.

First of all, stop envying other people, oherwise every time you look at yourself you'll feel bad.

After that's done with, you can start over. Focus on your success, and then you'll be able to think.

But first stop envying other people.

But I envy everything. That guy who speeds and goes through the light? Envy. The guy with a rich family? Envy.

Should I just start therapy?

The answer to that is always yes.
And don't worry, you're not alone

Thank you. I went to the doctor, and he immediately diagnosed me with depression before I even told him what my problem was. He told me my options were therapy or pills.

I will take therapy, and be less embarrassed I guess.

You should kill yourself.
Not even memeing, I just believe in euthanasia for the sake of the world and the human race. We have too many sad cunts like you in the world, it's time to make a difference.

Don't worry about it user, there is no god so you won't go to hell. You'll simply cease to exist and you won't have anything to think about anymore.

I recommend either hanging or a gun. Make sure to research and prepare, as when done properly, both are instantaneous and painless.

It's not your fault OP, you just got dealt a shit hand and your biochemistry is off. We're still living in a time where medicine can't truly fix that yet, so it's either suffer in silence or take the fast way out. Note it isn't the coward's way out, suicide takes immense courage, as it goes against your base survival instinct.

I know you're going to try to reply to this comment because you're really just in it for the attention and the feeling that you're actually talking to someone, but just know I'm going to work and I won't check this thread again before it gets removed.

Well I'm not in it just for the attention, but I believe suicide does better the human race. The helium tank method is achievable by anyone in a first world country, and is the best, hands down. The reason I don't kill myself is because I know I contribute to society. I do a lot of things that make society better, even if I wish my existence ceased.

Even if you don't check this thread, people should know I help people, and my life has meaning.

There's no need for that, user. OPs life is just fine and yours too

Listen bro, take some of your salary and hire a personal trainer for a 3 month transformation. Turn your life around. It really helped me having someone really focused to get me started on being healthy again.

STOP TELLING YOURSELF YOU CANT JUST FUCKING DO IT

If you can't even lose weight you'll never be able to build muscle.
Losing weight takes no effort at all, get some discipline or give up