Veeky Forums utterly btfo

how will Veeky Forums ever recover from this?

i hate it when people do this

>LOL FUCK YOU IM A BITCH
>no offense tho : )

By pointing out it's the same dude, who actually got depressed when he got fat - which he did to experience what is clients as a PT went through. Even his family suffered.

He's now ripped again, and much happier.

Well shit I sure am told, let me just toss out my years of work and become a fat shit because that's the only way I'll ever find a REAL woman.

>tfw you realize you're mom is like this
>talks shit about everyone and everything
>'but it's ok if you say it nicely :^)'

Women are passive aggressive, more news at 7.

The types of people who post things like that always always have boring, and shitty lives. Where watching netflix is an activity for them on a free evening.

thinking this makes Veeky Forums look bad when the response was a wage cuck sperging leaving a public record of his sperging actions that his employers could see and literally fire him for

The trainer literally didn't have to say anything since the wage cuck was mad wearing his emotions on his sleeve

>addicted to protein shakes
h-hey, I'll suck your dick for a scoop

Veeky Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
HOW WILL YOU FAGGOTS EVER RECOVER?
LMAO ITS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE HUMILIATED

But the courts don’t care about how the egg was actually fertilized: because at the end of the day, there’s a child now involved. And the concern, from a legal perspective, is whether or not the child will be adequately cared for, regardless of its conception.

sounds like someones mad they have to pay child support for the local club slut they knocked up

literally a week 1 -> week 8 ad
"the guy on the right" "the guy on the left"
how can people not see that it's the same guy?

And how is it that every time you create "that's must be it" stories about a chick that is SOOO offensive, but when chicks do it to men, it's SOOO correct.

LITERALLY TWO DIFFERENT STORIES ABOUT THE SAME PERSON AS WELL.

I really don't care, I wouldn't want to be a doughy pathetic fat fuck if it was to impress a women. I wouldn't feel comfortable in my own skin...I literally think less of fat people in public.

>there are people out there this very moment coping this hard

>real men have curves
yeah all the teen girls have posters of seth rogen in their bedroom, not zac efron

>be me
>skinny all my life
>6'3 and skinny
>walking stickman
>low self-esteem
>lazy
>entered gym
>started working out real hard
>gained discipline and motivation
>more proactive
>more fit
>feel good about me
>happy about seeing results over time
Fuck that bitch. Would gladly punch her in her cunt mouth.

>she posted all that
>then went and fucked the left guy, cheating on her bf who looks like the right guy

>guy on the left has a new chick every week
>woman writing this
>this is why he is bad and unreliable
Typical women mind. Nothing new.

>everyone ignoring the comment above with 30 more likes asking for guys that just look normal

Veeky Forums hates the admit that you only need to be like, 30% fit and you'll be what most girls want.
Only the extreme minority of women want some jacked 0% body fat monster where you can see every vein, or some 400lb /plg/ animal who is always at least a little bit sweaty and needs two queen sized mattresses pushed together to have room on his bed for two, they just want a fucking guy who looks like he at least cares about himself and then they focus more on shit that matters to them like if you hate your mom and all women, or voted for trump because you think hes going to personally send out care packages with AR15s and 300 rounds of ammo so you can all go kill immigrants.

>normal women want normal men
>bait

ayyyy

insecure af

>Picture is of a trainer
>Dude put on the weight (left) and cut down to the picture on the right.
>dumb bitch treats the two pictures as separate people.

ALMOND STATUS: ACTIVATED.

>Addicted to protein shakes
Are people legitimately this fucking retarded?

Are you retarded? What he said is the opposite of insecurity.

what is bad in having a new chick to fuck every week, smashing the same girl every time gets boring fast

In her defense, I think that part was hyperbole.

>has a scam job
Like a Nigerian prince? wtf is she on about

>Bitch with let me talk to your manager haircut sperging out on fb
>She can't tell it's the same person, claims they have wildly different personalities
>I can say whatever I want as long as I put the afterthought of whoops at the end, don't yell at me for being wrong though

I think that haircut screams stay away for the sake of your sanity. But seriously she probably got railed out by some athletic dude who got sick of her fucking crazy bs and now has some major bias.

Help Veeky Forums i am addicted to protein shakes. ¨

Vanilla flavour. Choco fags, literally kill yourself.

why is it always ugly chicks who talk like this

why is it never an actual decent 8/10 chick who goes "yeah i'd rather a chubster"

maybe it's like... i dunno... maybe looking a certain way attracts a certain type of person.

Are you a grill?

pls be in Småland

To be fair, his insertions are genetic dog shit. So he is pretty unattractive for someone that muscular and lean.

They're insecure and they constantly project without the slightest bit of introspection. Basically being with an fit man makes them feel ugly so they place negative attributes on the fit guy.

Texasfag here. It's southern politeness.
Men and women alike, you can talk whatever shit you want so long as you preface it with
>Bless her (heart)
>I love her to death, but...
>I don't mean to be rude
>etc

Also, pretty sure that dude was just imitating HAES. At least I hope...

they are literally insecure and thing that a guy that is ripped won't fuck her, so she bitches about him being ripped, but when a fit guy aproaches her she melts

>using facebook
Why do virgins and old people do this?

the amount of mediocrity that's reeking from that person man
you can tell he/she has a hard time getting their life on track

Yeah, OP, I'm so buttfrustrated that randos on the internet are so riddled with insecurities they couldn't even figure out it's the same guy who just underwent a successful cut before they started making up excuses.

I once weigh 4 bills
Now, I'm less than 2-7-5
I'm much happier

It's a HAES Haiku

>women
gross

Tbh, I prefer the guy on the right, if I wanted a bottom bf.
No homo.
I prefer thicc women.

I keked pretty hard at this

its the same person

lmao, i bet she thinks shes a "real woman" too

so is this a Veeky Forums shaming thread?

I see you too read 3 books a day instead of being productive.

Try reading something thats not YA fantasy next time you fucking dunce.

I take it you've never seen the obnoxious commercial that screenshot is from.

fat girl > girl with abs

fatty still gross tho

He's too busy phoneposting in his Lamborghini shelf to understand what you posted

Wrong. Normal wimin want above average men, they just settle for low tiers because theyre old already or used goods

>lifting for attention
how will they get your betabux then user, huh did you even think about that?

Literally every normie says shit like this, nothing new. She just forgot to add the "hes also probably gay"

Women say this to either feel better about themselves or they eventually pursue the "guy on the right" once they've ridden the cock carousel, hit around 30, and realize they need a "nice guy" to "settle down with" so they find some sloppy dude who probably has had less than half the sexual partners she has had and baits him into getting her pregnant and/or married. There's of course a distinct chance that she already has children or gets pregnant by another man in this whole process and uses this schlub.

>every single waking moment at the gym

oh cmon

Audible kek

The 2nd lines has 1 syllable too many. Very noice job though

miring the bulk

my grandmother is from the UK and is like this, i swear she'll spew daggers in the sweetest voice, and if you ask her about it she'll be confused, given how nicely she said something extremely shallow/hateful/judging. boggles my mind.

>implying fit was ever a healthy board to begin with

>spends every spare moment at the gym
ok I'm admittedly dyel but the gym itself really doesn't take up that much time? don't these people know diet is what makes physiques?

That manlets pecs look like absolute shit. How to they get that bad?

bottom comment:
>u can't compare women with curves to an overweight man... women hold weight

Yeah she's a dead-set cunt.

What pisses me off the most tho is the girl above her. " teehee i don't like muscly men where dem beta fags at ? .OOOOO "

Why do they do this, /fit ? We all know they will throw themselves at the first fit guy they encounter at a party. Is it to appear less basic ?

What, you don't suck off Giovanni every night for a few extra scoops???

Girlfag here, girls like fit chicks but feel intimidated and insecure (''he will have a new girl every week''), they say this on the internet but would love a hot body to have sex with. When I left my skinny fat boyfriend I only had hook ups with fit guys on Tinder now one is my boyfriend. I also said eww fit guys before but it was just because I found them out of my leauge. I changed once I got fit myself.

Why is it cool to just judge a fit person off the cuff and assume they're shallow, stupid, etc?

I thought this was a mom and her baby for one second i was kind of grossed out

Thanks for laffs friendo

>the guy on the left has a new shallow chick every week (not her), and can't figure out why he can't find a real woman (like her)

Hilarious, why are they always so transparent? The only reason why she likes the right guy is her own insecurity and / or received rejections in the past.

Why is it cool to shit on rich people constantly?
Why is it cool to get entertainment out of the failures of celebrities?

This is just how people deal with their own shortcomings, they try to cut down more successful people to their level.

>This is just how people deal with their own shortcomings, they try to cut down more successful people to their level.
how could I remove that illness from myself?

fuck you mang, choco is the best. Vanilla tier is shit tier m8

genetics