Can you be Veeky Forums but also be effay?

Can you be Veeky Forums but also be effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuP40JXlGgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Latsbrah can't because of the pugly face and autism. But it is possible. You need to find a tailor tho.

Sure you can, but why be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums when you could be /fitlit/?

99% of Veeky Forums's style looks like literal homosex, so I guess it works.

Absolutely.

Nigger have you been to Veeky Forums? you dont want to be Veeky Forums
Let me post up what they post in the what are you wearing today threads.

Yes, but you have to get Veeky Forums first so your clothes will fit. Which is why it's stupid to try and be effay without even trying the gym first.

Haha what the fuck

God we really are entering a dystopian cyberpunk future

these are all from the most recent thread. I've seen worse

Say what you want about Latsbrah's face but that body is to fucking kill for. Look at his waist.

Half of them want to JRPG characters

Golden browse this board?

Lmao is he trying to go for dat dere Van Helsing look?

I think he does. He spouts /pol/ memes on his channel occasionally so it would only make sense that he at the very least lurks here.

mandatory

somebody post that pic of the Veeky Forums gtg of dyel manlet spergloards

His full nick names is ?

Golden what?

Are they gay?

They look gay

I like formal clothes like in 1930-40

Oh what he's calling himself Golden now? Super autism.

what is that

>elliot rodgers
>that ever lengthening neck
makes me kek every time

You might think you do but you probably don't. Tailoring is so different now compared to back then, you'd look about as silly as Tom the cartoon cat is a Zoot suit in that stuff.

>Elliott Rogers

can some user do that shoop thing where you infinity the head and neck into a circuital orbit on the middle guy with the long neck?

Also, check'd for Dylan "Now That The Dust Has Settled" Roof. Good kek.

It's possible
Don't ever follow fashion advice tho especially from Veeky Forums, you'll just end up looking like every male/female and won't have an identity as a well dressed person
Just look at all the girls and guys at festivals around the world, they all look the same

jerry seinfeld/10

It's dylan roof

Honestly the only one who dressed well was the mac demarco impersonator with the long neck

Fuck, Dylan Roof
so hard to keep all the beta mass murderers straight

RUNNING IN THE 80S?

Veeky Forums is unironically the most autistic board on Veeky Forums. Its okay to lurk for some basic fashion inspiration but don't ever try to dress like them

I said it wrong

I use t shirts and shirts inside pants

I dont like those modern shirts they are using

He choses very specific poses and clothing, he's pretty damn disproportional. His frame isn't the worst but it's not great either.

His brother looks a lot better, really can't believe the two are related.

This, just /b/ yourself

I think he wants the "gimp suit under all these coats" look
The future of western males

the amount of money in this picture is sickening

most fa people buys second hand stuff on daily basics so its not expensive

Veeky Forums are mostly trolling. If you blindly follow their advice you will waste a lot of money, probably get a bad self image too.

Funny as shit tho.

this is only bad at the bottom.

not even the best edit

Golden one.

>on daily basis
>not expensive
K

Should be Golden Showers.

Thanks

The jacket is actually cool. Its apparenly some surplus military gear. But usually he has like, kimonos and shit.
Lurking the WaYW threads is always good for a laugh

>second hand
>2 USD for jacket

you know you pay more for sips

>buying sips
that's literally a meme

n-n-nno its not? rrrr-right?

>>buying sips
>that's literally a meme
This. I crack them open in the story and use the sip energy to run away before I'm caught.

third from left is litterally an FLCL cosplay

what is this? Blood borne victorian cosplay?

Mick jagger core

I unironically think this is bretty cool. He'd pull it off better if he wasn't lanky as fuck though

is this what Veeky Forums is? i used to pretty deep into the streetwear community and still lurk the groups/instagrams and the fits you posted would get shit on there.

90% is unironically trying to trick you into buying absolute shit. A lot of that is because many people on Veeky Forums want to look like anime characters while buying the cheapest shit they can and go on Veeky Forums to find out how. A couple of years into Veeky Forums being a board the regulars got fed up with the same questions over and over and either moved on or trolled the shit out of people.

well some of these fits actually have decent pieces but the combination is god awful
and this faggot is just trying to be a white Travis Scott or something

You tell me

Fuck I've never noticed that

>tfw he spent like 7 thousand to look like this

>you will never look like two midgets stacked on top of each other

I have no idea how clothes are supposed to fit, but the colour scheme is consistent and even matches his skin tone and hair colour.

Also, taller than a door, wtf. Are American doors so short or is this guy over two meters tall?

>claim to be from board about fashion
>almost all boring as shit skinny jeans+shirt combo
>that rain jacket
only like 3 of them look semi decent but they all look bland as fuck

he's cute, tenderly caress/10

These were obviously posted in cringe thread and you were trying to pass them off as Veeky Forums representative

> elliot rodgers
atta boy dylann
nice catch

Veeky Forums is reddit streetware.

some of my old classmates used to flip supreme clothes and basically scam people for more supreme. they looked pretty cool tho. not like these matrix-burning man Veeky Forums kids.

TOP KEK

If you want to be a gargantuan cocksucker, go for it.

>implying I would deceive anons
These are in the /wayw/ thread for today. Ill post a link
and

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These ugly fucks actually go out like this?

I just went on Veeky Forums for the first time just now and had to gtfo there...seriously, it's a bunch of hipster metrosexuals.

>Veeky Forums
>go there for too long and you start dressing like JRPG characters in public
>look down on everyone that doesn't
>otherwise fine for a bit of advice here and there in short amounts

>Veeky Forums
>go there for too long and you start wanting to get massive and leave humanity behind
>look down on everyone that doesn't
>otherwise fine for a bit of advice here and there in short amounts

In the end aren't we basically the same?
(being healthy is obviously better than having a good wardrobe tho)

so I was curious what band clothes would get posted on Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=QuP40JXlGgk

not terrible I guess, but super generic and lame like basically all death metal

>In the end aren't we basically the same?

No, Veeky Forums is full of beta twinks who think dressing like an anime character will compensate for their ugly faces and autism, while Veeky Forums is full of fat permabulkers who think getting big will compensate for their ugly faces and autism.

nah, Veeky Forums (for the most part) is about self reliance, discipline, improvement, achieving goals.
Veeky Forums is entirely external. Once youve read the sticky and gotten the basics of silhouettes and color styles, its all just consumerism and self indulgence. Then shitting on the last trend.
at least with Veeky Forums the behavior encouraged is for the most part constructive.

the edit lol

at this point I dont know which is shooped anymore

>posting the shop

me on the right

pretty awesome band

Every male supermodel lifts.

There are some fashion shows where they prefer lanklets like Rick Owens, but even Rick Owens believe that lifting is a necessary part of being fashionable today.

How many Veeky Forums - Veeky Forums crossposters are there?

Hahahaha hahahahaha holy shit

>mfw some of the more well-dressed people in that thread get shat on.

Veeky Forums is so shit at fashion

Me

Op, it was Tricky Ricky who once said "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead."