Bad Insertions

I've started to notice my chest insertions are similar to pic related.

Do I have chance at aesthetics?

What are examples of other bad muscle insertions?

why the fuck would you get insertions? just kill yourself

He's flexing

>he doesn't have insertions

How do you manage to stand, walk, or type?

lol caught me off guard

Newfriend? b8? I'll go with b8?

Could be worse

>What are examples of other bad muscle insertions?
TFW THREE FINGER BICEPS

i feel you, bro

b-but hey, atleast it won't be noticable anymore once we reach Arnold-level muscle mass, right?

it will still be noticeable to a degree.

Kinda. I've made it a lifelong purpose to blow up the rest of my (fairly well inserted) muscles to a point people just look away disgusted before they can even notice my crippled biceps.

The average guy doesn't even notice it anyway

I have pretty bad biceps insertions (3 fingers aswell) and i've literally LITERALLY never had anyone making a comment about it. Even when i tell some people about it and show them my biceps, 80% of the time they just stand there without a clue what i'm talking about.

Only a very small minority of people ever notice your shitty muscle insertions (and not just the biceps ones) unless ofcourse you have some seriously fucked up ones (which i'm pretty sure none of you have).

What's wrong with it?

What is that?

It's not the insertions, it's that the nipples are too high on the pecs.

And you guys probably once thought that he was one of the most jacked mother fuckers around.

I guess you're right. Nobody ever said anything. And there's worse. Friend of mine literally just has a ball of muscle between his elbow and delt, looks like a child has drawn his upper arm. As long as mine don't look like that, I'm satisfied.

goddamn Veeky Forums lmao

gap between biceps and forearm. everybody has it, but some can barely fit their pinky in while others can literally place a fist there lel

What the fuck is wrong with your arms or are you both midgets? At 6'2 my biceps are 6 fingers wide, tight flex and everything. Anything less than this would be gross.

We're talking about the gap between biceps and forearms, not the actual biceps itself

see
the fingers are meant to measure the GAP, not the LENGTH you flaming homosexual. jfc the mental image of a three finger long biceps will haunt me in my sleep tonight.

Fuck off pic related has better than average chest insertions.

Just measured, pinky-sized. Phew

REEEEEE

nah, congrats m8. also kek'd heartily at pic for some reason

Oh man my bad, I was severely concerned for a second there. Thank you for rectifying my blatant retardation. That said
>1 finger biceps
Just imagine that they worked their forearms enough to cover the gap from bicep to weenus.

Pro tip: focus on yr brachioradialis. This shit doesn't even matter once you get dem swole wank muscles

this