/fph/ /fps/ Fat Hate Thread

Why Are The Jannies Sliding FPH Threads Edition?

self-loathing isnt good user

You asked for it

this is what a shemale looks like

kek

The woman is right in this one. She wasn't hired because she's a whale.

Is discriminating fat people against the law in the US?

It's not discrimination. A waitress/bartender is the image of the bar/restaurant whatever so of course they'd rather hire someone that is at least mildly attractive if it's possible. That beast can't even fit between tables and would probably run out of air for carrying a tray with drinks or food. It's called being unfit for that kind of job.

Dear god, what am I seeing?

#swoleleft

Nigga at 400 plus you couldn't jog your memory much less jog to taco bell.

Good lord, surprised they are up and walking

It is discrimination, but it's not against the law. She's just bitching and moaning to a news org about it who are happy to write the story so all the fat SJWs start some hashtag supporting them for writing it.

Why does this happen to whales? Are they so deficient from actual nutrients that they body starts eating it self? Why are we paying for healthcare for them?

the legs are so full of shit that circulation is almost non-existant

Does anyone else daydream of putting fatties in to camps and forcing them to diet and exercise?

Yes, I actually have a business plan based on this idea, kinda.

Nope. Pretty sure Hooters won a huge lawsuit a long time ago about their hiring policies.

I usually find these threads somewhat motivational but today they're all just pissing me the fuck off.

they are going to indoctrinate this kid. that makes me sad

There was a dude who banned fatties from his gym because he was technically excercising religious freedom since he was a chirstian and gluttony is a sin.

I don't think that's legal user, plus fat camps already exist.

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON

But op why do you hate yourself?

>kid displays natural human response to undesirable body
> "all bodies r beautiful silly!"
Kid will now grow up believing all bodies are beautiful and forever struggle to understand what looks good or is healthy, will probably become fat without realising due to this fact.

pls stop posting shit content in every thread

pop off, james!

>have belly like that a couple months ago
>lost 10 or so and still have a ways to go
Its never going to be the same isn't it?

pls be fake

Weird thread image
Accurate
Gross
Jog
Nice face tho if skinny
Not kids fault
Thanks texas
Why go in public must b walmart

Going through these threads really inspire me to continue my cut. My goal is to lose 20kg then get a slim built body. Thank you.

Cardio kills gains

>he does it for free

Never

>hello, my kid is a shithead
>ANYWAYS! HERE'S MY TITTIES AND MY GUT!

Jesus you just had to comment all of them hadnt you

nice comment
u wotm8
stupid
fuck off fag
good one
I like this one

>open image
>"Just a taste, james"
>close image
>close penis

sigh... *unzips dick*

fph is what keeps me fit

>See a fatty at the gym.
>I'm usually pretty pumped about that be honest. More people should try to be fit.
>Something is different. I go to very conservative University but... Her hair is blue on the back?
>Her shirt says "the future is femenine."
>She is just sitting at the machine glaring at the men who are refusing to check her out.
>The rage she feels at not being able to protest until her shitty body is concerned attractive is obvious and glorious.
>She just sits there glaring for 30 minutes.
>Leaves.

The future may or may not be femenine, but judging by her breathing she isn't going to be around to see it.

is this an assignment for your creative writing class?