Have you ever got a gf at the gym Veeky Forums?

Have you ever got a gf at the gym Veeky Forums?
Lately I have been really into fit chicks and their is this approachable qt at my gym but I don't know how to befriend her.
How have your experiences been with fit girls at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOe_Y_JjjB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you want to know if a girl likes you just go up to her and say hi faggot

my last gf i met at my gym

if she is into you she will make herself approachable

also don't "befriend her" if you ever want to do anything sexual with her

>befriend her
you already lost

Fuck brehs life is not fair.

I don't think she'll like being called a faggot.

I catch her looking at me I just don't know how to do the talking part.

Minion in the back, I am out.

I jacked off to that pic and I didn't notice until you mentioned it

Good call man, can't be allowing that shit

Kek

so what are you supposed to do? just act like a douche? i dont get this meme about not being too friendly. if you're a dick she'll hate you and won't want to fuck around, but if you're too nice the same happens? can't i just give a business card saying lets smash?

I met my gf at a bus station.

You guys are absolute fucking faggots that you can't even talk to girls. I used to sympathize with all the autists and all the tfwnogf guys but now that I'm older you guys just make me sick.

Fucking cowards.

Lads, what's the protocol on asking out somebody in a professional setting?

I've had bad back pain and I've been seeing a physical therapist the last six weeks. It's typically one girl but I've seen another twice now and she definitely bakes my bean.
Don't know how to go about asking her to coffee or if that is like super against the rules.

how did you do that without looking like a creep?

i dated the chubz gym receptionist, my advice is look for common ground that isn't exercise/gym shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hOe_Y_JjjB0

I did not care about looking like a creep. Because I'm tall and good looking and I could read her body language. If she became cold after I approached, I would say sorry and not pressure. Creeps are those who "Oh, come on... just give me your number... you're so beautiful... I saw you looking at me..."

I walked up to her and "Look, I don't wanna bother you or anything, but I just think you're a beautiful girl and I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't try to meet you. I'm XXX. May I know your name?" . Then she told me her name with a shy smile and I went from there. There were awkard silences and things like that but it happens. If she had told me "I'm not interested" or if I felt like she wasn't comfortable I would have left her alone. That's not what creeps do, that's what confident and well-mannered gentlemen do. And I'm the furthest thing away from a white knight or anything... I just put myself in her shoes.

rude

Yeah, but you can be flirty and charming instead.

>Walk up to girl
>"Hi faggot"

Lanklet thinks he's better than manlet, looks very awkward in day to day life. Many such cases, SAD.

>*Walks up behind gym crush*
>Hi I have been watching you squat and it seems you have very good form
>Do you want to squat on me next?

This is what THICC should actually look like, none of that thinly-veiled fat acceptance bullshit

Tall people are better then short people FACT
Manlets are so pathetic I cannot respect someone I have to look down on it doesn't matter how rich they are or anything they are just children to me and women see then the same way.

The shortest guy I know gets all the girls so shut it lanket

Is it possible to talk to girls at the gym

DELET

I throatfucked a girl in the gym bathroom. Does that count?

TFW that pic doesn't even get me hard. Instead of thinking of capping, I'm instead mirin her glutes.

TFW squats did this to me. No homo. She is attractive tho. Glutes for the slutes amirite lads?

story tiem