>he's ugly as fuck, literally a 2/10 neckbeard that's never lifted in his life
>she's never mentioned BF when I've flirted with her

What do? Should I try to smash?

Isn't that the guy who fucks traps

Judging by this pic, yes.

I wouldn't know but yes

No, he gets fucked by them too

Right is a trap...

Do what you want, but if she's actually into you I will sincerely recommend you don't stick around. If she cheats on her boyfriend, she will cheat on you. Shit can also get real fucking awkward if you pump&dump and she is a regular at your gym.

I wouldn't be able to, but I'm too empathetic I guess. I would keep thinking about the dude while being balls deep.

beta detected

fucking do it please,,, i had that exact thing happen to me. A year after not fucking her she told me he was her little secret because she wanted the D

>being alpha is sneaking around fucking taken goods

You gettem, tiger!

That's why you fuck her BF first to assert dominance. No homo

I definitely see the appeal, but I would just find someone else. As someone who has been in a similar situation, I honestly don't consider the guaranteed shitstorm worth it. There is plenty of pussy out there and plenty of pussy that isn't used up by cheating sluts.

This sounds really familiar. Her initials OP?

AF

A lot of people just hold onto what they have until something better comes along.

If you're so certain you're better, go for it.

>tfw instantly recognized christian

>pumping and dumping some thot at your gym

You shouldn't shit where you eat

>Trying to establish relationship with girl who cheated on her BF with you

That's called branch swinging and don't think she won't swing to the next branch when ready.

>Fucking someone else's GF

If you make this habit you are increasingly the chances of some unhinged BF or lover shooting you or smashing your head in with a sledgehammer.

mild sociopath

This. It's how I met my wife of 11 years, OP. If you think you're alpha enough to steal his girl, go for it.

>One instance of sex is that important

yep, winning over women is just a matter of who can unga bunga manly man the most

I know you're trying to be ironic, but there's a reason women go for the tall ripped Chads as opposed to the beta fat manlet Eugenes......