>be a sjw
>be morbidly obese

Enjoy your stay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owaQ5uX8ykg
youtube.com/watch?v=JMjy_JrdO4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ive waited for this

i never sweat when lifting or doing anything else at the gym, even when i do it intensely as fuck, what am i doing wrong?

i sweat really easily when its warm outside tho

you forgot
>be a brit

AMERICAN GENOCIDE WHEN??

It's almost as if lifting isn't an aerobic exercise

i dont sweat on the treadmill either.

You must be very special and unique, a one of a kind.

Build momentum you goober

Is 1/2/3/4 1rm or 5rm?

just be yourself

you better watch your god damn mouth

Its almost as if you didn't read my post

its 0.375 you mong

a levels? what are you studying lad?

atleast my mouth isnt full of autism teeth lmao

>1/2/3/4
>Powerlifting

You really live up to your name.

Parrot what everyone else says because you can't think for yourself

>stuck at lmao1pl8 OHP and all my other lifts keep going up

How do I escape this hell?

Durr I dunno how about adequate volume to stimulate growth and adaption but idk who knows it's a mystery

>bullying
>powerlifting

Synonymous, aren't they?

POO

It's easy to get on a highhorse and pretend you were just playing the cool now.

Doesn't take a detective to go back in the archive and see you are a major part of why the drama is where it's at right now.
I mean, did you even re-read the things you've posted in the last few days?

You're part of the problem.
And instead of leaving, I'll stay and you will have to deal with the shit you helped build up yourself.

And remember, every time the thread becomes what it is right now, your hand was there pushing it over the edge.
Every threat I receive here, every person saying how they want to ruin me IRL, I won't forget you took part in it.

But don't worry, I'm not avengeful. I'm not adressing you any longer, not responding to you, and I won't do anything that would cause you harm.
I'll just do my thing and know that you'd wish /plg/ was different.
The price you'll pay is merely the fruits of what you've sow. A shitty /plg/.

seeing as youre the only one doing a bully and youre not a powerlifter. no they arent

I was reading that unironically for 20 seconds until i realized it was fake tranny pasta. kek

You're right, powerlifting would be
implying/3/5/5

Did poor little Bobby retreat to his safe place and tell his narcissistic internet friends about the big ol' boogey man in plg?

Pathetic

>it took you >20 seconds to read the whole thing

brainlet detected

Lmao

>3 pl8 squat
>5 pl8 bench and dead
????????

I didn't say anything about anyone, I just asked if anyone had that pasta saved so I wouldn't have to go look through the archive

>implying Im bobbys friend
>implying he'll be spared when we take back the colonies

pl8 squat
pl8 bench and dead
>????????
You should change your name to Literal Fat Retard

But in plg we use competition order for lifts?????????????????????

Because there's four competition lifts?????????????????????

bobby just wanted to say that

1/2/3/4

cannot be powerlifting not beacuse of weights bad beacuse of ohp

3/2/4 can be powerlifting

for fuck sake im polack and I understand this

>he felt the need to reply and explain himself
Run along back to your safe space Robert

I just wanted to clarify that I am infact not friends with an american

I still cant stand bullying lad. its just not right

Mfw I can't tell who is memeing who anymore

>it w-was only a meme
>im j-just joking
>l-leave me alone p-please

If you actually cared about /plg/, you'd be handling this in an entire different manner instead of doing what you've been doing.

Just saying.
And it's a shame that you're not the only one. Most people seem to have lost the head off their shoulders.

So next time the thread turn to shit, look back at what you've done and how you contributed to it.

>5 sets of 10 with 70% backsquat yesterday

>he's STILL replying
>he just HAS to get the last word
poor Robert, maybe they'll defend you in your little safe space

Why do people use trips?

5 sets of 10kgs??? lmoaa panzer I thought you're oly weightlifter how are you so weak

to assert my superiority over you

GIVE ME A (YOU) YOU BASTARD

Seconding :^)

so people know Im british and put olive oil in my soup. obviously retard

Robert laterally has autism. I thought it was a joke. Jfc.

do a form of overhead pressing everyday

Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill

It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together

I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.

I like oilsoup-brit thus far

Also is it possible to be able to lift for several hours a day, seven days a week and recover properly once I get to a more advanced level? Lifting is the only thing I like and I want to do it every day as much as possible

if you're roiding

Guess I'll have to roid eventually then

Mike dropped the fatigue percent model

Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill

It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together

I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.

>he says in /powerlifting general/
Ok.

>pls reply to me
lmao

Also what do you guys think of doing BTN press as a rehab and bench accessory at the same time. I want some juicy shoulders m80s

>
>
>
>
>Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill
>It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together
>I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.

>BTN press
>Rehab
Why not just normal ohp? BTN press isn't exactly known for being great on shoulders, and that's even if you have the proper shoulder shape and mobility to do them "safely"

>
>
> (You)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill
>>It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together
>>I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.

btn press works the delts far better than ohp, if you didnt know this you have probally never tried it

ohp is more of a chest and tri exercise than a delt exercise compared to the btn press desu

I agree the btn press can be ruff but I have adequate shoulder mobility def way more than the average lifter (used to do oly lifting)

>
> (You)
>>
>>
>> (You)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill
>>>It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together
>>>I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.

How much do you guys curl

I can't progress my curl and thus my biceps are tiny

>
> (You)
>>
>> (You)
>>>
>>>
>>> (You)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill
>>>>It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together
>>>>I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.

I rotate between seated db press, standing 1arm db press and btn press on my shoulder accessory slot on my bench day (ohp and bench accessories on my other upper body day). I just pick a weight I can do for 4 sets of 15 and add a tiny bit every week, once the reps drop to 6 or so per set I switch to another accessory and start the process over. Once I get to the same accessory again, I make sure the starting weight on the new 4x15 is higher than it was last time around.

do weighted chins, will even help you bench more

curls are a waste of time

>
>I rotate between seated db press, standing 1arm db press and btn press on my shoulder accessory slot on my bench day (ohp and bench accessories on my other upper body day). I just pick a weight I can do for 4 sets of 15 and add a tiny bit every week, once the reps drop to 6 or so per set I switch to another accessory and start the process over. Once I get to the same accessory again, I make sure the starting weight on the new 4x15 is higher than it was last time around.
;;
>
> (You)
>>
>> (You)
>>>
>>> (You)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> (You)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill
>>>>>It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together
>>>>>I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.
>
>do weighted chins, will even help you bench more
>curls are a waste of time

You aren't trying hard enough.

You also likely aren't hydrated enough.

>
>You aren't trying hard enough.
>You also likely aren't hydrated enough.
>
>>
>>I rotate between seated db press, standing 1arm db press and btn press on my shoulder accessory slot on my bench day (ohp and bench accessories on my other upper body day). I just pick a weight I can do for 4 sets of 15 and add a tiny bit every week, once the reps drop to 6 or so per set I switch to another accessory and start the process over. Once I get to the same accessory again, I make sure the starting weight on the new 4x15 is higher than it was last time around.
>;;
> (You)
>>
>> (You)
>>>
>>> (You)
>>>>
>>>> (You)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill
>>>>>>It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together
>>>>>>I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.
>
>>
>>do weighted chins, will even help you bench more
>>curls are a waste of time

>3 pl8 squat
>5 pl8 bench and dead

You're right, it should be more like
Implying/3/6/6

>
pl8 squat
pl8 bench and dead
>You're right, it should be more like
>Implying/3/6/6
>
>>
>>You aren't trying hard enough.
>>You also likely aren't hydrated enough.
> (You)
>>
>>>
>>>I rotate between seated db press, standing 1arm db press and btn press on my shoulder accessory slot on my bench day (ohp and bench accessories on my other upper body day). I just pick a weight I can do for 4 sets of 15 and add a tiny bit every week, once the reps drop to 6 or so per set I switch to another accessory and start the process over. Once I get to the same accessory again, I make sure the starting weight on the new 4x15 is higher than it was last time around.
>>;;
>> (You)
>>>
>>> (You)
>>>>
>>>> (You)
>>>>>
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill
>>>>>>>It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together
>>>>>>>I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.
>>
>>>
>>>do weighted chins, will even help you bench more
>>>curls are a waste of time

>standing 1arm db press
can you even do these without flaring your elbows to the side

wouldnt want unnecessary damage buildup to the shoulders benching 3 times a week is already scaring me

haha okay raffy

>
>>standing 1arm db press
>can you even do these without flaring your elbows to the side
>wouldnt want unnecessary damage buildup to the shoulders benching 3 times a week is already scaring me
>
>>
> pl8 squat
> pl8 bench and dead
>>You're right, it should be more like
>>Implying/3/6/6
> (You)
>>
>>>
>>>You aren't trying hard enough.
>>>You also likely aren't hydrated enough.
>> (You)
>>>
>>>>
>>>>I rotate between seated db press, standing 1arm db press and btn press on my shoulder accessory slot on my bench day (ohp and bench accessories on my other upper body day). I just pick a weight I can do for 4 sets of 15 and add a tiny bit every week, once the reps drop to 6 or so per set I switch to another accessory and start the process over. Once I get to the same accessory again, I make sure the starting weight on the new 4x15 is higher than it was last time around.
>>>;;
>>> (You)
>>>>
>>>> (You)
>>>>>
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill
>>>>>>>>It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together
>>>>>>>>I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.
>>>
>>>>
>>>>do weighted chins, will even help you bench more
>>>>curls are a waste of time

mods pls save us

>mods pls save us
>
>
>haha okay raffy
>
>
>>
>>>standing 1arm db press
>>can you even do these without flaring your elbows to the side
>>wouldnt want unnecessary damage buildup to the shoulders benching 3 times a week is already scaring me
> (You)
>>
>>>
>> pl8 squat
>> pl8 bench and dead
>>>You're right, it should be more like
>>>Implying/3/6/6
>> (You)
>>>
>>>>
>>>>You aren't trying hard enough.
>>>>You also likely aren't hydrated enough.
>>> (You)
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>I rotate between seated db press, standing 1arm db press and btn press on my shoulder accessory slot on my bench day (ohp and bench accessories on my other upper body day). I just pick a weight I can do for 4 sets of 15 and add a tiny bit every week, once the reps drop to 6 or so per set I switch to another accessory and start the process over. Once I get to the same accessory again, I make sure the starting weight on the new 4x15 is higher than it was last time around.
>>>>;;
>>>> (You)
>>>>>
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>Everyone in this general is literally bottom of the barrel autistic, narcissistic and some even mentally ill
>>>>>>>>>It astonishes me how powerlifting brings social rejects together
>>>>>>>>>I'm glad I never competed or associated myself with literal fucking sociopaths.
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>do weighted chins, will even help you bench more
>>>>>curls are a waste of time

Kinda funny how he calls us autistic and whatever yet he does the autistic no life spamming

Did you just assume xis gender

What. The. Fuck.

Of course you can. You can 'tuck' your elbow much more doing a 1arm dbp than doing the usual dbp. I don't mean holding a db in both hands and alternating or anything. You only hold 1 db and use the other arm for balance.

if they just banned everyone in canada and brazil there wouldnt be a problem t b h

wut

how many people from brazil post here

What happened to /plg/ it used to be so much better

only one, but a blanket ban would stop >him from posting

Trappy
Sean drifting deeper into madness and alcoholism
Norsie becoming a sad cunt
Marcel and avonsquatsdale leaving
Bodorio leaving

/plg/ is only barely surviving thanks to alex, twinklex, faceguy and a few others. Kbooey is unironically contributing well once in a while.

If you are an ordinary person and you have something of a normal life and you know how to interact with people then this place is bad for you.
Because this place is filled with people who can't interact properly with others so the only way they can reach out to someone else and get a noticed and get a reply, is to write something negative. So you have a few alright people and an ocean of retards just hurling shit at them trying to get some attention.

Just a thought

>So you have a few alright people and an ocean of retards just hurling shit at them trying to get some attention.

This over time destroys the normal people. So Sean has had enough and drinks, norsie becomes sad and so forth.

the question is do people come into plg as retards or does plg make us retards

I don't know about you guys, but I definitely came in already retarded

when am I qualified to trip like those dudes

;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=owaQ5uX8ykg

autism

how low would it take to achieve a 400lbs bench, 500lbs squat and a 600lbs deadlift from zero

The actual scene is pretty heart-wrenching
youtube.com/watch?v=JMjy_JrdO4E

sounds about the 'limit' for your average dude. so like a decade. prolly wouldnt get the bench either

I am a normal person but I literally just come here to fling shit and set everyone off like wild apes in a cage.
Its saddening when you word it like that cause it makes me realise there is a lot of mental illness in this general.

All well LOL!

im at 400/250/520 after a year you think i'll get it within 2 years?

haha okay raffy

More likely than not you'll get a 500lbs squat first, 600lbs didly next, then 400 bench last. This is purely assuming that you aren't a talent chad for any lift in particular.
It's still not a guarantee that'll you'll ever get any of those numbers especially depending on your body weight.
To put this into a frame of reference I know a dude who had 600/405/630 at a body weight of 240, so if you want to lift big you gotta get big.

If you're willing to eat enough, I believe all but the most genetically unfortunate can reach a 500lbs squat. The 400 bench and 600 dl aren't as solid though. Make it 350 and 550 and I think it's definitely doable, again if you're willing to eat.