Weight Loss Stagnation

This is bullshit. I dropped from 100~ kg / 220.5 lb to 85 kg / 194 lb in a bit less than a year, but recently, I've only been dropping 1.5 kg - 2 kg / 3.3 lb - 4.4 lb per month! (currently at 79 kg / 174 lb)

What's happening Veeky Forums? My diet has not changed at all, and I'm NOT following a meme diet, it's my new way of life. I don't eat any junk at all, zero, zilch, nada. I cut out all dairy, bread/pasta, rice, potatoes, etc, and only have them once a while (and by that I mean like once a month), same deal with fruits too. My diet primarily consists of meat, fish, legumes, and veggies (root, cruciferous, and leafy), and most of the time, I only eat 2 times a day.

I have included low-mid intensity cardio recently (45 - 60 mins walking up hills 5 times a week), but it didn't seem to have much of an impact.

What's going on?

Count your calories cunt?

I already do. It doesn't help. I'm only eating 600 - 800 calories per day on average.

>complaining at 79 kg that you dont lose more weight

fuck off.

What is your bmi?

Fuck you, I have a high bf% for my weight, the only solution is to drop further and build muscle from there.

But BMI's a meme, it only really matters if you're really obese, since even fit guys can have high BMIs.

600-800 calories a day? Do you mean that's your deficit? If you're eating only 600-800 calories a day you're gonna have so serious problems

>diet hasnt changed
You lost 15 kg. Your TDEE changed. Count calories mate

No, that's what I eat.

I don't have any health issues besides high bf%, and I do take supplements to make up for the stuff I'm not getting. Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, B-Complex, Potassium, all that shit.

you gotta eat more my man

>4.4 pounds per month
>that's about a pound a week
>a pound a week is 500 calorie deficit
>that means your tdee is 1100-1300
Your tdee isn't fucking 1100 so one of three things is happening
>you're a freak of nature defying the laws of physics
>you're stupid and don't known how to count calories properly
>this whole thread is bait

Either way 6/10 made me respond

Eat more before you fuck up your body. Clearly the problem lies elsewhere.

What's the correlation though? I've heard about how the body downshifts metabolism if it gets used to low-calorie intake, but I haven't really confirmed it. I've heard people incorporate cheat days for this very reason, but I haven't taken that seriously either.

I said 3.3 - 4.4 lb, it fluctuates a little.

Can you tell me why though? I've been eating like this for over a year, and so far, no health problems. I also take a lot of supplements/vitamins to cover what I'm missing.

Okay I'll do the math again...
3.3/4.2 =.7857
That's 2750 per week and about 400 per day which would make your tdee 1000-1200. You couldn't do that if you tried

you're pregnant

And how are you going about calculating that exactly? What are the factors that you're assuming?

fug :DDDDD

bump

bump again

Guys, please, I'm really stuck here.

lrn2math, nigga.

He's saying 3.3/4.2 = .7857, which accounts for the variance you suggested.

Multiply that by 3500 (the number of calories in 1 pound) and you get 2750 per week on average, or approx 400 per day.

Now, if you eat 600-800 calories per day, and you're burning off 400 per day (actual deficit based on your weight loss) that means your TDEE would be 1000 - 1200 (600+400 or 600+800).

Unless you are a 5'2" skelly grill, that is NOT your TDEE. Since you didn't post height and weight (pro tip, you would have if you knew how this shit worked) I assumed you are 22 and 5'9", and your TDEE came out to 2447 with light exercise 1-2 times per week.

Which means, if your TDEE is even as low as 2k, and you're eating 600-800 per day, that's a deficit of 8,400 - 9,800 per week, which means you should be losing like 2.4-2.8 lbs PER WEEK.

So your numbers are wrong somewhere, according to math and the laws of thermodynamics. Most likely scenario is you're grossly underestimating the calories in the food you eat.

Just fast.

>1000 - 1200 (600+400 or 600+800).

Fuck. I meant (600+400 or 800+400).

Thanks dude. I was gonna do this myself but I lost patience

BTW, even the example of a 22 yr old 5'2" 100lb female at sedentary lifestyle has a TDEE of 1400.

Upon being confronted with math, OP disappears. It was fucking bait.

I'm 170 cm / 5ft7

Look, I already said that that's what I eat. Here's my most consumed meal:
1 chicken breast
1/3 broccoli head
1 tomato
1/2 onion
1/2 can of kidney beans
All roasted

Adding that all up from the nutrition labels on those products, and taking into account my portions, it comes out to approx. 300 calories, and since I mostly eat twice a day, that comes to a total of 600 calories. Sometimes I have different meals that I eat twice a day , and it all comes to 800 calories, that's where the range I gave comes from.

I am 100% counting calories here. And if you're saying I'm breaking the laws of physics like the other guy, I'm as stumped as you are.

You're using the labels. Are you sure you're accounting for serving size? Are you using a food scale/measuring cup?

Fuck off. What would I get from baiting you retard? And with such a non-comedic post no less.

FYI, my normal meal is 8oz of chicken breast and 4oz of broccoli with a teaspoon of butter, and that alone is 312 calories, so your calorie estimate for this meal is off unless you get some small ass chicken breasts.

Yes to both. One head of broccoli I have is 335 grams, a 1/3 of that is 111.7 grams, for example, I'm definitely counting, and I use a food scale to double check.

Well, they are admittedly small. Frozen.

Along the same thread, one can is about 2 cups. so 1 cup of kidney beans is 209 cal.

tomato is 25 cals

1/2 an onion is 30 cals.

So this meal is likely 575 cals, assuming no oil or butter. Twice a day is 1150. That's still a 1,250 cal per day deficit. Something still doesn't add up.

I don't know what to tell you then. Assuming you're being 100% honest about your intake, and you aren't having a cheat day with 100 oreos once a week, then something is wrong. Take a break from cutting for a week and eat at maintenance, around 2400 cals. Especially, eat different foods. Then go back to cutting and see if you had some hormonal imbalance. Otherwise, go to the doctor and see what is causing you to die.

>BMIs a meme

Fuck off cunt

No. The can of kidney beans I buy are only 252 cals per can, half of that is 126 cals. The chicken breasts I have are only 100 cals per breast, and as I mentioned earlier, they're small and frozen.

The tomatoes and onions I use are relatively small as well.

Ok, nothing more we can do to help you then. You're defying laws that govern our universe. See

I guess so, I'll see if it amounts to anything. By the way, I've been checked by a doctor last month, no health issues, this is the 3rd someone mentioned this being dangerous, but aside from my bf%, I'm totally fine.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer me, man.