/skely/ General

Skeletons give advice to other skeletons in hopes of becoming aesthetic as fuck
>read the sticky

ottermode is best physique

>tfw drinking lots of milk for easy calories
>get bad skin

drink a shit load of water. it's good for the skin.
also get some face wash or something

bump

I'm scared of bulking because I've never been fat in my life

plus summer is almost here...

The girl I'm hooking up with is 5'11 and 135. I can fully wrap my hand around her arm. How do I get her to gain weight?

Only if you're going for twink aesthetic

I'm 6'2 and 135 with big hands and can't even get close to doing that to my bicep

is all her weight in her tits?

do a clean bulk
your body fat will be around like 20-30%
this way it's easier to cut
>plus you didn't even have plans to go to the beach

say that you want to eat together and cook for her
she'll eat it all if shes not a cunt

what to do when you are skinny fat?

like DYEL or what

>plus you didn't even have plans to go to the beach

y-you don't know me!!!

>Do a bodybuilding routine, fuck strength
>Count calories, make sure youre eating enough
I was 6'2 165, now 195. Still don't look amazing but I've only been lifting seriously since January when I was 180

skellies don't know how good they have it. They wouldn't last a day as a fatass

>your body fat will be around 20-30%
>clean bulk
>clean

People don't even get to 30% bf on a dirty bulk

I have some muscle but I think I'll be skelly if I cut. How far do you think I could bulk to without being fat?

5'8 155 right now

What is your bodybuilding routine?

You pretty much have two choices
>become fat
>become skelly

For skelly you'd have to cut, then bulk then cut again

For fat you'd have to bulk and then cut

---------------------------

Aside from that, some people would tell you just to eat maintenence while being healthy as fuck, no sugar, no processed foods and lift weights. You'll probably break through being skinnyfat and lose fat and gain a little muscle.
That's what I'd go for.

Well I think I actually have a 'fair' bit of muscle. This is kinda out of the range of the skelly thread but whatever.

Current stats:
Bench: 210
OHP: 125
Row: 85lb dumbbells

But do you still think I would be fat if I went up to something like 175lbs?

So just cut and mantain strength, if you think you're kinda fat, probably won't look skeletal with these lifts.

You have some fair numbers for your weight I guess. I literally can't know without having at least a look at your body, or you'd say to me how much bf you have

/skel/ is shite. /fat/ is a better general for skellies.

I think my biggest issue is small shoulders and arms, I'm more worried there will be large gap of time where I don't look like I lift at all unless I take off my shirt.

I'd stick with lift heavy and eat healthy at maintainence. Don't bulk.

Most things I read say recomp is not for beginners so I think I'll just cut and deal with the small arms since bulk would be too fat.

5'10
I'm currently doing PHUL for my sholders and calves. Does anyone have a good bulking breakfast meal? I wanna get to Ottermode but I'm having a hard time stuffing my face.

routine doesn't matter much as long as youre hitting every muscle you want to in a balanced way
5x10-12 (preferably to failure), strict form, 60-90 seconds of rest.
But you will never get bigger unless you eat, lift consistently, and add progression

yeah because we need to lose weight

>PHUL
do you mind posting your routine? i am intrigued as to how you are focusing on shoulders and calves

i usually just make an Ezekiel bread sandwich
works out for me
>like 400 calories right out the gate

It's much easier to not eat than it is to physically forcefully expand your stomach.

what percentage do you think then ?
that was a rough guess

>Self control and eating healthy food is so much harder than shoving food into your body as it screams at you to stop

i'm pretty sure i'm the opposite of bulimic
instead i vomit involuntarily

Shut up, you fat fuck. It's the same situation just reversed.

>fat boy playing into the bitterness stereotype because he knows he's going to fail and had already made an excuse for why it's so much harder for him, and even if he does become a fitizen he'll post long dear diary greenbelt like him getting to a normal weight was a true accomplishment; hence satisfied from his grand journey, he would now retire to his chickenshit job where he contributes nothing to humanity and dies a sad, sad man. His last words before his final bacon poptart are "nurse please no one else has to die a virgin why do I" she stares in silence; we all know why. We smell the lack of purpose when you walk by; 150 lbs and four decades later he harks back to his old nemesis "user who was skinnier than I"..... "Bastardõ." He chokes on a funyun and dies
Neat

Make sure you're tracking your calories. As long as you're not eating like dogshit and taking in way too much of a caloric surplus, you won't gain that much fat.

Is it super shitty to gain fat for the first time in your life? Yes, I won't lie to you. The first time I had fat I could actually feel on my stomach I was fucking appalled. But again, if you eat right and don't eat at too much of a surplus, its hardly noticeable.

One of the advantages of being spooky is that cutting is a fucking breeze. Lift and eat comfortably knowing that you'll be able to shred that fat like nothing on your first cut.

idk what the real answer is, but im like 5'10-5'11, 135 lbs and i always think about that and id rather be overweight than under

>cutting is a fucking breeze

that's good to know, thanks for your inspiration former skelly

lads the gallons of milk are paying off
i had the first two dates of my life this past month and another one is in the cards this weekend
keep at it, ottermode might still be dyel but making it to any mode does wonder for your confidence