This could be very bad for a lot of us

This could be very bad for a lot of us....

squawker.org/technology/blockchain-just-became-obsolete-the-future-is-hashgraph/

>hashgraphs are the future

hashcoin when?
I'm not missing the next bitcoin nigga.

Something to watch, but the technology isn't proven to work like Bitcoin and Ethereum. IOTA's technology still hasn't "killed" bitcoin at all, in fact it has only shown that bitcoin is resilient

where can i buy a hashgraph shitcoin?

what is a hashgrab? I'm extremely late to crypto, I won't be late to hashgarb.

hashbrowns aren't for sale yet I don't think we're too late bro

Actually its patented so it likely can't be monetized legally in a lot of places?
Dead before it started.

it's priced in

Dont worry user we will let you know when hashrates become available in your country.

> Byzantine Fault Tolerant

>patented
ok it's worthless, next thread

>Isn't even open source
Oooh so scared.

So like IOTA part 2?

>hashgraph
>hashgrab
>cashgrab

It all makes sense!

"Very good points @herzmeister about the fact that in case the Swirlds company will not build a public ledger, the Hashgraph will "not be the future of blockchain" or "the future of decentralized systems" at all, because it doesn't even compete with the blockchain.... ( as hashgraph user mentioned, there are absolutely not even means to compare both)"

>2018
>king bitcoin dethroned by hashgraph SWIRLDS

centralized and closed source, complete garbage

you insult us with this bullshit OP

...but what if anonymous developers illegally released a hashgraph-based cryptocurrency anyway?

Good point. Also I’m taking that Hans Herman hopPepe

What is this trash?

The article doesn't say anything useful. Most of it is describing bitcoin

Then any company or individual using it for payment will be doing something illegal. Great for mass adoption...

Finally! I get to have my 2009 Bitcoin-esque everyone-says-it-will-never-go-anywhere moon mission.

See ya poo in loo faggots.

Garbage.

It's not open source
>Developer in comment section literally says 'if we make it open source, then someone else could take our ideas and try to implement them for cheaper'
They have no fucking clue why Ethereum and Bitcoin are popular and have demonstrated that. Their project is shit and will fail like all the others who don't understand this.

There is NO WAY to secure yourself as the head of a successful centralized organization making a shitload of cash AND provide the same solutions that Bitcoin can provide. That's the whole fucking point that these entrepreneurial fucking idiots never seem to grasp.

Illegality does not matter if it is truly anonymous; this can become the de facto cryptocurrency of the darkweb, 50,000 faster than BTC. Just shoehorn some ODN-style secure messaging (free of charge unless you want to pay extra for more security or faster delivery), encrypted distributed p2p filesharing within the hashgraph itself, and m-m-muh oracle solution.

Bam.

It will catch fire and do so damned well it might even inevitably become adopted legally worldwide.

When there's enough money on the line, patents and other property ownership go out the fucking window when shit like eminent domain happens to your tiny little multimillion dollar IP holding company in the face of a hundred-trillion dollar market.

>mfw legit already right now working on it

more like CASHGRAB LMAO

Has been patented... therefore it's shit. Fully centralized BS. Don't fall for it. If they control it, you NEETs will literally NEVER succeed. They would never allow it.

release when my lad? it sounds like an interesting project to [spoiler]cash in from[/spoiler] support

WHERE DO I BUY CASHGRAB

Crapcash?

I fucking love these pepe meh posts

December First.

did they prove P=NP?