"I'm just saying, you should go outside. You need a little color. It's florida man...

"I'm just saying, you should go outside. You need a little color. It's florida man." -unsolicited advice from some dude at the gym.

How do I combat the tan skin meme?

Just tell 'em meleNOTHANKYOU

seriously though all the gains can be amplified hugely by a light tanning

don't go on beds that's cancer incarnate just play vidya by the window

Tanning increases your chances of getting skin cancer and makes your skin age faster. Show them some pictures of asian models and their flawless skin.

Tell him you get your vitamin D from sucking D.

Call him a nigger.

Tell him that you're doing your own thing. That's the non-sperg answer. If he continues hounding you, ask him why YOU being tan is so important to him. Sounds like he was hitting on you, though.

Make like the president and cover yourself in Cheeto dust

Tell him white is all colors while black is the absence of colors so therefore tanning would result in you losing colors.

PALM BEACH
A
L
M

B
E
A
C
H

Also weather's overrated

I never got the tanning meme whats desireable about looking like a sandnigger

tell him whiteness is a social construct and accuse him of making micro-aggressions towards your race

*unsheathes free gym membership for a year*

lol do you not sunbathe :O

that's my me time xD

>do you not sunbathe

he clearly doesn't you idiot. how are you so dense?

You should leave Florida.
It's a fucking dump.

You need vitamin D. Humans are diurnal. Supplements don't work. This is why you are a sperg.

just moved from Chicago to Boca Raton near the sickening LA Fitness of linton...I gotta say everyone here in florida seem to be annoying douche bags with all the wrong values

you nailed it. enjoy that shit hole until you don't anymore :)

I fucked a woman in the ass in Chicago once

Does sweat increase tanning abilities?
>last weekend, really nice out
>decide to tan just to get ahead of the watch/farmers tan
>lay outside for hours
>barely get any color
>work outside yesterday
>come home with a farmer's, watch, and sunglasses tan

Pale skin is miles more aesthetic andb you'll avoid wrinkles. At least if you're a girl. Guys do look better with a bit of tan

actually pale is very doable with Blue//Green eyes and dark blonde/light brown hair for both girls and guys

yeah, they do work. you just need to take more than recommended

Oh man was it Lenny that gave you that advice?