Can I lose body fat just from doing HIIT cardio 3-4 times a week while eating normally...

Can I lose body fat just from doing HIIT cardio 3-4 times a week while eating normally? I don't wanna go through that cutting bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/fat_loss_training_wars.htm
t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-cardio-article-period
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is eating normally shoveling shitty food into that fat fucking face of yours? then probably not. if its eating fuck tons of vegetables and fruit and some meat then yea

If you are fat you probably aren't eating normally so no

Healthy food, just can't bother counting calories so that I can eat at a deficit.
I'm 160lbs but at 23% BF

>just can't bother counting calories
How much of a brainlet are you

Before I answer your question I want you to know that you're a lazy piece of shit if you didn't read the sticky and you will never succeed because of that. You literally couldn't muster enough neurons to fire in order to read the text that contains what everyone in this thread is going to tell you.

Now that telling you how utterly retarded you are is out of the way - yes, since cardio just means (probably) maintaining a caloric deficit, but if you don't change your eating habits then you're going to gain that weight back as soon as you stop.

thanks

No

nope

gains are made in the kitchen not the gym

You could. But you won't.
You don't have the work capacity or will power.

Do basic calisthenics every day and walk for an extra hour a day. Drink nothing but water and fill up on fruit and veggies before you eat your actual meals.

You'll drop weight and tone your body easily.

>23% BF
>'cutting bullshit'

You mean not eating like a fuckign fatass? If youre 160 23% you are either 5 foot 5 and fat a bit taller and flabby as fuck

I'm 5'7'' 158lbs 17% and I think I look like a fucking fatty with my shirt off. Jesus.

>I'm 160lbs but at 23% BF
>Healthy food

Pick one fatty

You will not lose body fat through Cardio. Don't get me wrong, do Cardio, it's necessary for a good health, but it's the worst exercise for loosing fat. You actually will gain fat, after you do cardio you will eat more than you loose.

OR it's a female.

Who fucking told you that?

From my own experience. I was fat. I loose shit with running. Only with correct eating and lifting I could loose weight.

So you ran but ate like shit so it was obviously the cardio's fault that you didn't lose weight..

If u dont track ur macros then ur just gonna feel hungrier and eat more without noticing, resulting in no results

No, I eat also correctly when I ran, but after Cardio I ate the double amount.
And it was proofen that Cardio does shit with loosing weight:
bodybuilding.com/fun/fat_loss_training_wars.htm

>taking advice from someone who is writing "loosing fat"
ishygddt.jpg

I'm not a native.

No, the only way you can eat ALMOST whatever you want is if you do one hour or more of solid cardio 6 days a week on top of going to the gym.

You ate twice as much because you have poor self control and thought you should reward yourself with more food.
Secondly, bodybuilding.com and people who have lifting and weights to shill will tell you a billion and one times that cardio to lose weight does not work at all and that the only way to lose weight is to lift and eat supplements/diet pills.
Yes having some resistance training will help But only because it helps you maintain the muscle.
Maintaining the muscle is good.
NOW you should actually eat better and do cardio on top of that to increase your daily energy expenditure so you can help burn off the weight FASTER.

t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-cardio-article-period

Guys who shill lifting weights and gear abuse are saying that lifting is the only and best way to lose weight?
Holy crap really...
Wow...

>bb.com btfo
>links a t-nation article for damage control

Dude, I'm basically proof these points. I was a fat fuck, weight 110 kg on 1,86 m, did Cardio, ate correctly, didn't really lose weight.
I started lifting, ate correctly, and now I weight 86 kg with 16% bf. And every Cardio guy I know is fucking skinnyfat at best (I lift in Germany, lifting is unpopular here).

I live in*

Halts Maul Kevin du Huso. Du kennst nur die falschen Leute oder gehst nur ins McFit. Arschloch.

Ich trainiere zuhause. Aber ernsthaft, wie kommt es bitte sonst dass ich in besserer Form bin als... 99% aller Leute die so auf Cardio schwören? Ich mache Cardio mittlerweile wieder, es ist gut für die Gesundheit, aber für den Fettabbau? Ernsthaft?

I do the best damn cardio workout, but I also eat well and lift weights for an hour and a half before the HIIT. And whaddya know, I'm cutting body fat. OP is doing something wrong.

I'm going to revert to English so others can follow along, but essentially, no you are not better than 99% of people who do cardio, and lifting is not unpopular in Germany, we have some admirable powerlifters, strongmen and oly guys. Get out of your basement once in a while before spouting either of those claims. Sure cardio seems to lower bodyfat slower, but that's because lifting keeps (or if you're lucky improves) muscle definition while you are cutting bodyfat.

>x activity that burns calories burns calories
>y activity that burns calories does not
See your logic? It's all subjective because muh aesthetics. In strictly medical terms, they're about equal in terms of bodyfat reduction (given the right approach to either), cardiofags just don't look the part because they either have too little intensity in their workouts, or lack muscle to cut down to. Simple as that.

btw
>hurr durr I eat more after cardio so it's shit for cutting
Yes I mad. Wirf dich vor nen Bus du Opfer.