Skinny to thicc

I'm 6'1, 140, 20
Just started Veeky Forums

Any inspiration for skinnyfags out there who have actually made it? Routines, recipes to get juicy

Papa bless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gJio0lPysF8
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/?st=j21p1k82&sh=9291cdb3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

long road ahead dude

squats to oats

kek

looks like you have a mild case of scoliosis, your spine seems to be a bit crooked. might want to get that checked out by a chriopractor before you start lifting heavy

simbly ebin include me in the screencap

>full transformation after 4 months of 2 full body workouts per week and no sunlight

and minox applied with an addidas stencil

Holy shit. Any artists wanna draw this?

No matter what you're currently eating, eat more. A fuckload more. As a recovering skelly myself, I can almost guarantee that you aren't eating as much as you think you are. Also know that you get out what you put in. If you get your calories from shit, you will gain shit. Eat a lot of GOOD FOOD, not just a lot.

This guy says it better than I do:
youtu.be/gJio0lPysF8

As far as lifting goes:

1) Form is crucial. I can't stress this enough. It is far better to pump out 135 with perfect form than struggle up 185 looking like a scared cat. Even if you think you're doing it right, ask someone who lifts heavy to watch you and tell you what to work on. This is imperitive for squat and deadlift because you WILL do it wrong at first, and you can seriously fuck up your back if you try to go heavy.

2) Linear progression (Programs like Starting Strength or Stronglifts) will work for a while, but you will eventually reach a plateau. Don't get frustrated, just drop the weight back and increase volume.

3) Don't over train. You shouldnt have to worry about this for a while, but a great way to test if you're over training is by testing if your grip strength is suffering.

4) Don't be afraid to change things up. If a program isn't working after 3-4 months, find a slightly different one. The most important thing is to look for programs which emphasize big compound movements.

Tl;dr: Eat a lot, focus on form, don't get frustrated, add small weight each workout until you cant.

I think he's just bent over a little to hold the camera in the right place

if this pic is really 6'1 at 140, then dude must have like no width at all. pencil thin.

in less than a year i gained 20 pounds of muscle and max squat weight is 315 my dude, you can make it.

6'2 reporting in here.

I started lifting properly 8 months ago at a starting weight of 150 at approx 12- 15% bf.
I now weigh 185 approx 15-17% bf. Even if you're a chronic under-eater like I was you can easily exit skelly mode within 6 months. Start drinking 2 litres of milk every day on top of what you already eat. 2 glasses with every meal and two before you sleep. This is the most simple way to gain as a novice. Get on a good 3x a week novice program (preferably ss replacing power snatch with a rowing variation).
Good luck bro.

I would seriously recommend not going full bulk. If you want to be strong, than SS and a bulk is the best way to go. If you wanna look good unironically do a scooby style slight bulk. You'll settle for slower strength gains, but you won't end up fat.

i haven't made yet, but my advice is to eat.
a lot.
it will be difficult especially if you are not used to eating.

natty or fraud?

Sorry to show my ignorance and my unwillingness of using google, but how did the scoob go about his bulk?

nutrition is 80% of it no matter what anyone says on here. learn more about what to eat and when to eat to get the best results.

natty
do you really think i am using roids?

Olive Oil
Whole milk

Yo I think I'm plateauing on SS. Should I drop weights and switch too 8 reps or something?

mirin then
Ive seen people worse than you that are using pills.

I'm planning on using soylent to bulk. 7 bags is $54, 1 bag is 2000 calories, 100g protein, 195 carbs. My TDEE is ~2300-2400 so I plan on eating around 3000, getting the extra 1k from regular food. Thoughts?

guess i should mention ive never lifted before and plan on doing ss+bulk

6'1"
150lbs

yo, I dont want to start a new thread for this and since this seems to be the "not so big" guys thread it might be appropriate.
so I'm not trying to get huge but I would like to keep making progess.

I go to the gym twice a week.
I ride my bike twice a week (30 - 40 km) and I play tennis twice a week.
now that the wheather is getting warmer I'll add a long bike ride (80 - 100km) on the week ends.

right now I do a whole body routine twice a week but latley I'm getting super tired from it. I do Squats Benches and Military presses + a few auxiliarys.

would it make sense to split this and do a two day split ?
my progress is slowing down and I feel like doing all in one session is too much .
or should I maybe reduce my reps ?

I can't find a proper two day routine online !

Height? i'm 5'9 at 174 and dont look anywhere near that shredded

Sounds good mayne you'll grow anyway when you start. Id even recommend eating more than that, biggest mistake I made starting was not fully committing to my bulk.

how much do you lift?

>Jan 2017
Hnnng, post pic pls. no homo tho.

fix ur fucking scoliosis cunt

>Papa bless

reddit

how do I un-JUST myself here lads

currently running this program reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/?st=j21p1k82&sh=9291cdb3

Do you have scoliosis? That lumbar misalignment looks really extreme. I wouldn't even touch deadlifts and squats without asking a doc if your spine is fucked or not.

I noticed it when I took the picture. Deadlifts make my lower back aches a few days afterwards.

I'll probably get it checked, nothing major though r-right

forgot pic

I'm 6'5 86kg

Hard to say honestly and I am not an expert. You should watch a few videos on form and get your form checked before doing anything heavy. You are really skinny and will likely have absolutely terrible lumbar support. Start light. I mean deadlifting only 100 lbs kind of light to condition your muscles before you putting yourself under any major load.

Cheers man. Gods speed

>6'5

what about it

Doesn't milk cause acne though?

I'm the same height as you but I started at 133lbs and I'm now at around 154lbs. I seem to have plateaud and I can't physically eat as much as I need to.

I used hard gainer shakes to get from 133lbs to 154lbs, should I continue with these?

Is it okay to eat junk food such as McD's to reach my calorie goals? I know it's bad for you but as long as I'm going to the gym, what's the problem?

I've been eating footlong subways for my lunch 4 days a week to try and put the weight on.

u r tol

yeah I fucking hate it, especially when I'm skinny

in a t-shirt I look like a plastic bag caught on a tree branch

I'm 5'9 too
1/2/2.5/3

start by lifting some heavy things, faggot

What routine did you start with? Back pics?

inspiration? if you truly start now you will be in good condition in 3-4years

with that i mean your perversion will be success, if you see other reason to lift than just that you must be "le thicc xd"

but hey, i dont remember why exactly i started myself back then, so its all up to you if you get what you want or not

Did SS for a little bit.
Then PPL
Now doing madcow to increase lifts.

Woah. Adolf was pretty kawaii desu ^.^

Nah, just do yourself the favor of not slouching your shoulders to look smaller. That looks awful and fucks up your back. Be a proud tree instead. A walking tree. An ent.