Rate me

looking thick, but you dunno how to dress to your frame,
your shades look cheap
and your necktat crosses the line of trashy.

you're pullin that hairstyle off, would look better with your beard not lined up.

your physique is great and your sleeve is pretty nice

Retarded neck tat, decent sleeve.
Good shirt, terrible pants
Good haircut, terrible beard lineup, very metrosexual looking when combined with the rolled pants
weird stance, pidgeontoed.
all in all, impressive physique but id assume youre a bit of an anus.

NO LEGS

need to work on the legs

You're a big guy

definitely an anus

hello my name is george

You looked like a juiced up homo. It's so apparent that I have no choice but to believe you're a juiced up homo, so you're doing a good job.

You look like a chode.

guess the beemer is in the shop still?

Solid rate actually.

armaniexchange/10

You look confident

Looks like a metrosexual, bulgarian drug dealer.

I want more of this on fit

Turtle on steroids

>Too lazy to google and attach image of entourage guy

How tall are you? 5'7?

You have solid frame, good thick arms, above waist i'd give you 8/10.

imo that metrosexual look doesn't fit for you, you have bit mean and manly look to you, take advantage of it.

you need to train your legs.

Overall; 7.5/10

if you had different outfit that suits you and without those tattoos, you could reach 8

You're trying too hard m8

stop wearing my club clothes you cookie cutter plastic fan piece of shit

Someone find his Instagram

fair assessment desu

Jesus fucking Christ.

I truly hope this is some butt hurt user sharing life of some roided normie on Instagram because if this is you the only way out is to eat a bullet or browse Veeky Forums a little bit.

You look like a clown that's into power lifting trying way to hard to look cool.

goal

that bitch looks so fucking hot wtf brehs?

nofap is ruining muh dick

alright OP, color me jealous. Still my points stand
try keep that beard natty and get ur neck tattoo lazered if you wanna be taken seriously.

Legs seem odd, pic of quads needed

Shes sexy. Looks like u made it brah.. i can tell u have $$ too.. howd u make it give advice

never thought that this guy had abs like that. flabby looking arms, but defined midsection.
strange

r8 my necktat m8

Laser that necktat and you'll be good.

Are you Bulgarian or Trukish?

i used to work loss prevention and as soon as i saw a guy with a necktat walk in i would watch him like a hawk. Have bodyslammed a fair few your kind (if that's you)

As for the rating? shit tier linework and retarded design. that wouldn't be a good tattoo regardless of where you put it.

I train over 8 years, im a personal trainer and a doorman in the best Night Clubs... its not hard to find a hot women {sorry for my bad englad}

LLSKIU

nice body. however

you look like a tryhard and a complete tool tbqh. i bet the kind of girls you pull are nasty af.

rate-brah please rate this guys gf

I like how 'muricans making negative comments about his clothes highlight the lack of fashion in the US, toplel. Like anything remotely stylish automatically equates to homosexuality - which, to add, is an insult used by minor, prepubescent boys. If you're attempting to formulate insults, at least try not to convey your lack of intelligence and culture in the process.

pay debts greek homo

I Live in Greece

How much roids?

He's tensing them a hell of a lot.

that's not fashionable or stylish anywhere except jersey shore

yee

smile: 10/10
ass: great/10
looks like a great addition to your life brah, hope she makes you happy.

>fashion
Hahaha this guy has the fashion sense of a 15 year old turk

The exposed ankle is just slutty. Your posture looks feminine. My first impression was "Oh, someone shooped a male upper body on female legs.

And here again the posture is that of a snobby instagram hoe. Try to stand upright like a man.

you were supposed to say she looks like a whore and be all sour grapes about it

>being this fucking reasonable

Do you wear too tight/small pants to make your legs look big?
Doesn't work bud.

She looks very cheap. The kind of girl who is only dating you for status. Once you lose your status, whether it be for health or for financial reasons, she'll cheat on you and drop you. She has no soul, no morality, no dignity. So you better not develop feelings for her.

consider ending your life

R8 hate deprecate

nah, she looks fun. umad?
fuck off roastie

U are Veeky Forums its so obvious when one of u talks. You just reek faggotry. I know u are not fit, i know u are chubby and faggy..

Yuck

τα πόδια τα ξεχάσαμε τελείως, ε?

unironic wife material

>nice jesus shoes. my dad wears those. kek

face: Mediterranean/10, not in a good way, quite chubby, can't commit to a proper smile indicating insecurities

body: disgusting. I definitely have a better ass than you. you have some weird cellulite skin shit look going on. The type of chick who thinks she's thick but really just needs to lose some weight. saggy tits, fatceps
personality: annoying cunt who desperate for attention

+1 for birkenstocks
+1 for clean house

final rating: generous 6/10

Would stare into her eyes as I cum in her tight convulsing pussy and take her to lamaze class every sunday.

wew, roasted.
probably the most unattractive 'girl' that has posted here.

Nice physique but you look like a total douchebag

sup azis

fucking tears of laughter omg

Anyone else misread the title as "Rape me"?

Way to much upper body mass to pull of this outfit.

Your arms are disproportionately large, which is not a good thing.

Other than that, looking big.

Is a cuck from the waist down

Third time I've seen you post yourself in unreleased threads today. You're a fucking hag who's thirst for attention would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Consider suicide.

I mean that guys physique is fine. Whatever. But that doesn't change the fact that he looks like a turbo douche bag thats trying his hardest to be cool.

Id say stop skipping leg day but it looks like your past the point of no return

He think he's fucking sexy. All the butthurt in this thread is hilarious. Literally nothing wrong with his outfit either and I don't even see a problem with the neck tat.

I think*