Where will I be in 6 months?

This is my humble portfolio. Not a day trader, not a rich fag, just invest what I can here and there. How will I end up biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xgx32tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK has DGB but no LINK

Its an old purchase that's too small to care about. I can buy plenty of linkies with the price its at now.

this is all good except for digibyte

Post your 3M chart, I wanna see how you did.

That said you seem overdiversified and most gains you make are probably gonna be negated by your losses. Pick fewer horses to bet on and have a safe haven that grows no matter what like Bitcoin

Why even bother diversifying with such tiny amounts

this

honestly with a bag as tiny as that, the only two options of "making it" are either agressive tiny sum day trading or going balls deep and getting lucky

Join the group and grow your humble portfolio.
discord.gg/xgx32tc

Sell NEO now. There is no point holding that amount at this point. Its marketcap is too large so you wont profit that much with only $1k

People said the same thing about ethereum Nigger.

Kek not when there are a shitload of chinese coins and smart contract platforms. Ethereum was the first smart contract platform. There are literally several alts betting on the same premise of being China's preferred coin.

This is too thinly spread

Its a break even. End September saw that huge drop but then a recovery. Funny thing is I bought neo as ans and could've sold at 50 but I was a new fag. As a long holder I see having these amounts as ok because none of them have delivered product yet. I'm not looking for millions, just having fun.

and who do you think will win that battle?

Gonna wait for the news and won't sell sub $50.

Nice dubs on dubs fag. But you're right. NEO or WTC.

Haven't gotten into discord yet bit am considering it because biz has gone full pajeet. Like, what's the point of having all this autism without using it to profit? We could be the crypto mecca but instead its a shill and fud factory.

>he holds any amount of omesegoi
No you've failed the first step at not listening to biz
Omise is perhaps the most over inflated piece of shit to have been shilled this year

No ETP... Not gonna make it.

You literally have no stable coins. I mean sure with this type of portfolio you can get "lucky" but at least 25% into ETH BTC or LTC (yes I know its a meme coin but its here to stay and will be the real bitcoin silver IMO)

flipping burgers

Do you really want to go debate this in this thread? It has been proven again and again that NEO's interest mainly comes from Westerners.

Do you really want to put OP's portfolio in NEO right now with Qtum and ETP in the corner? At least put his portfolio's major share in something that doesnt require being picked as China's favorite.