What's your opinion on plastic surgery to improve aesthetics?

what's your opinion on plastic surgery to improve aesthetics?

pic not related

It's like buyable cheat codes irl
>fake and gay

Okay unless you used it to go from something silly like 4/10 to 8/10 and then trick somebody into reproducing with you. One of my worst nightmares is having ugly/retarded children.

Awh, she was hotter before...

shitty, lazy and low-quality solution to the complex problem of self-worth that won't last

Seems fine to get jaw surgery done imo. Foods have been messing that up for people. Everything else is genetics and should be left as is.

shes smoking in both

Poor fucking taste dude.

> ugly/retarded children.
I don't even care about normal ugly/stupid, but really ugly or stupid? I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Plastic surgery is amazing in moderation, If you can tone down your flaws instead of trying to become a different person youre based.

Been a month since I got my breasts done now, they look real af. Planning on getting more in the future.

>Bitter cuz his parenta couldn't afford GameShark

I want fake tits because I'm a chestlet. I don't even care if they look fake because I like that look.

Hoping to join you, sis

It really depends.

there is a s i x t y p o u n d difference there is no way she is even passibe in the first one

she only looks good in #1 because of the flattering clothes, put that girl in a shirt and jeans and she'd be in your daily fht

You should totally go for it, went from a B-cup to a D-cup. Find a good clinic and go to speak with a surgeon what he thinks can be done.
If hes not honest about telling you when its too big you should back out, a good surgeon will always tell you if youre going too far.

Would prob post pics now if this wasnt a blueboard

Left unironically looks better

I hate it when chicks do that exaggerated makeup, looks comical

She was 175 pounds man

She was alright before, but I wouldn't take her out in public

She was too fat in the left pic, but she looked sweet which is why she's still attractive. I can't bring myself to hate her like I would other fatties.

? that's a shitty makeup application

>big ears that stick out
>big honker nose

I've been called out all the time for having these characteristics and plastic surgery is the only way to "fix" them. I'd love to get it if I can ever afford it. I don't see any problem with it.

Retard women who can't think that once pregnancy comes their tits will balloon into deformities.

Fortunately you don't have to worry about any girl wanting to reproduce with you, faglord.

>BRAPS philosophically

Are you projecting? Lol

Lmao it's always ugly guys like who have a problem with it. Guaranteed a girl who gets good plastic surgery won't fuck with you, and most likely you'll end up settling for an average girl anyways like 99% of the rest of the world

This

I'd get it if I could afford it.

It is not my place to tell others what they do with their bodies. If they're willing to pay for it themselves, and are willing to take on the risks, then they can do whatever they want to their own bodies.

jesus we gotta solve the single-mother epidemic

Question here, why do so many women have that scar in that particular area? I see a shit ton of these sluts who are half naked online with this. Did they all get an appendectomy or what the fuck is that about?

All I want is gyno removal surgery. Fine with everything else I was served.

Dunno.
Coulda been an ovarian torsion.

I just need jaw implants I'm good. I'm gonna find a wife with similar strong square jaw , so we don't end up frauding genetics.

Apendicitis? My dad has the same even though he's not a single women lel

Generally doctors try to make the cut along the bikini line so women can hide it but I guess some don't

>in after genetic purityfags

Plastic surgery is fucking awesome, and it's the best we've got until either robotics lets us upload our brains into flawless new chassis or genetic engineering lets us edit our DNA post-fact.

>b-b-but the children

Save for their jaw implants same like you'd save for their college education.

I think its great, look at Elon Musk.

I will probably get some if I make enough money someday, but if not I will be fine.

I've got no problems with it. Dunno if I'd do it, but I don't care if others do it.