Help

i cannot go over 69-70 kg

summoning former skeletons to tell me their secrets to gaining weight.

looking for useful tips/cues/recipes to eat more easily without having to count the calories to every single thing i eat
(i use the school's dining room a lot)

milk

how many calories from milk should i try with daily? maybe 500 that's like 4 glasses of milk throughout the day, sounds good?

Count calories you lazy cunt

a lot of this
if you can do at least a quarter gallon a day, that's good. Half is better.
also, eat a lot in general
meats have the highest proteins
whey should help
workout hard

count calories for like a week at weight gain level so you have an idea what you actually require.

it's seriously the easiest thing in the world though, just eat an extra pb&j off what you're currently eating

2 glasses for breakfast, 2 glasses for dinner and 1 glasses right before bed

thats like 700 calories if you drink whole milk

Jesus fucking christ this has to stop now. How? HOW?! How do you numales manage to fuck up the single easiest thing there is in life? Just eat. EAT ALL THE FUCKING FOOD ya lanks. Fuck I could eat 5000kcal a day and still be hungry, and I'm 1.81, 76kg. Like literally, just please, please tell me how, for the love of god, you can fuck that up. Do you throw up or something? Can you not physically eat more? Do you just forget somehow? It really bugs me, I don't understand.

you better be sub 10% at that height and weight if you're ranting this hard about weight gain bruh because otherwise you should take your own advice lmao

I get really bad gas and slight diarrhea when i drink too much milk, might have slight lactose intolerance or something, any way around that?

get those extra calories in a way other than milk...

just use your brain dude

peanut butter.
chicken wings.
some mickie d's hamboigah.

i meant way to prevent the gas dummy

also
>mcdonalds
fucking gross, id rather have gas

mate I fuckin got you yeah

olive oil on protein shake? LOL never thought of that

but i cant use that much protein on my shake i'll run out of money

i get approx 320 calories from 1 glass of milk which is about 450-500mls

Steroids.

This and eat more meat and grains

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

Replace the protein with ground oats and add your choice of meat to make up for it

+1 for ground oats
+1 for meat inside protein shake