Minoxidil makes your hair greasy and look even THINNER

>minoxidil makes your hair greasy and look even THINNER
>finasteride kills your dick and test levels
>BOTH give you disgustingly baggy eyes
>BOTH have to be taken daily for literally the rest of your life or otherwise your will go bald

You just can't fucking win, can you?

I've never gotten baggy eyes from minoxidil just an itchy head sometimes

You should probably stop using mino then

Buddy takes finasteride and he's ripped. His testosterone is fine, he's jacked, doesn't use extra test, and he looks like a goddamn perfect Chad who pulls tail like it's his job. So no... It's safe.

Yeah it's safe to use, doesn't mean it doesn't cause ED after cessation of use

>when you have full head of thick hair

You have no idea how smug I am right now

I would too if I hadn't torn out a chunk of my hair. Now I have a bald spot above my forehead that I struggle to cover up with my somewhat longer hair.
>it's been a month since i noticed it and I haven't grown much hair
Anyone have any tips for helping it regrow faster?

It literally doesn't.

Studies say that 1.8% of literally millions of people got ed.

Counter studies have been done where two groups were given either fin or placebo. Even faggots in the placement group said they're dick stopped working.

It's fucking nothing. Get on it before it's too late.

>trying to trick user into killing his test

that's low man

Me too. I like to imagine they are tallfags who pick on manlets for the extra smug

If you're desperate, look into dermarolling. It's been used successfully to reverse hair loss.

You probably just have plain ol ED

Shave it all and grow it evenly from scratch

Just shave it. I did it and I am way happier with shit now that I don't have to apply some stupid medication every fucking day. Lots of dudes look surprisingly good with a buzzcut.

roguehealthandfitness. com/essential-oils-treat-baldness-and-acne/

This guy's site and twitter are great - have a read he mentions baldness a few times - have implemented a bunch of things he's advocated and feel great.

Enjoy your smugness.

But. Pretty sure my wicked baldness (and I'm 32), 6.5/10 face, 8/10 fitness, but, my own condo in Singapore (sexpat) + bags of money + dress well = moist grills.

I'm actually pretty ok with being bald.

i started taking minox like a month ago and my hair looks healthier than it ever has..

Minoxidil shouldn't make your hair greasy or thin. It may fall off, but that's old hair, with the thicker hair in the way.
Finasteride shouldn't make you have limp dick or low test levels. It may affect DHT levels, which is the main androgen for secondary characteristics, but a fully grown adult won't have a problem.
Neither should give you baggy eyes.

You know what's nocebo effect? It's when idiots take a drug, expect something to go wrong, and then they go out of their way to make things go wrong by literally sabotaging the rest of their normal physiological functions.

Sleep well and you won't have bags. Eat well and you won't have a limp dick.

Just be bald and embrace it. It's not a big deal.

I'm bald in my 20s, i do wish i had my hair, but things could be much worse, i still have a good education and great girlfriend and many friends.

The one weird thing about being bald is that sometimes other people care about it way more than i do. I forget im bald but some people, actually always other guys, cant stop talking about it, its weird. Maybe theyre confused as to why im not bothered about it.

With my weird body i know i'd be the 1.8% of men.

Doesn't mean it does either. Ever wonder why so many drug commercials say "may cause headache" and other weird symptoms? Because in stage 3 clinical trials they have to give the drug to a few people and record everything they report. Now you give a drug, placebo or real, and ask people what they feel. Many will report dumb shit like headache incidentally, just because they got one anyway and think it's related. Same thing with Ed. Give a placebo to a bunch of older dudes and some are bound to say "hey my dick is soft now" even though it was gonna happen anyway.