Fell for the full body, 3 days a week meme

>Fell for the full body, 3 days a week meme
>"Dude brosplits suck you just need to build a strength base and eat a lot!"
>Become a fat fuck but barely build muscle
>Friends who make slightly slower strength gains doing PPL look a lot better even when on a bulk
Fuck you fit

PPL is great for natties

hehe

ppl is the way

Same, i did gain some strength while on bulk but not nearly enough like people say online... Should just say fuck it and focus on bodybuilding since apparently hitting 1/2/3/4 is gonna take forever plus I'll look shit doing it. Wanted to first have that as a base but I can barely squat 1.5 plate after half a year.

>current year
>not doing back/bi chest/tri legs/cardio split

>Can't diet properly and is stupid enough to think routine has anything to do with weight
>Genetics so dead end friends on meme routines make better strength gains

You're like the patron saint of GDEs, a total piece of trash both mentally and physically. I suggest a new routine:
Today: Kys 1xF

will I really have better results doing ppl? I was on the verge of switching to ICF

Its your fault for not eating properly. Go blog somewhere else.

What does 1/2/3/4 mean? Seeing it a lot since i started frequenting fit

stop falling for obvious bait

1 plate OHP, 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift

Don't listen to this troll, he reversed the order.

>did SS until I plateud
>switched to 5/3/1
>ate a shitload of whatever I wanted
>just increased level of activity if I started gaining a disproportionately high amount of weight
>added ten pounds on my OHP and bench a month, twenty on squat and deadlift
>hit 1/2/3/4 in less than a year without getting fat

huh

It's the other way around man.
4 plate ohp, 3 plate bench, 2 plate squat, and 1 plate deadlift.

Do a ppl then
Strength training is for strength idiot what did you expect

>i don't know the difference between strength training and bodybuilding

See that's the thing, everyone recommends starting with a strength routine for beignners to "build a strength base", no matter what goals the person has (which is usually to look better)

Strength training is definitely needed for gains over time. You need to be progressing to make gains, and you can't do so if you're lifting the same amount of weights.

Speak for yourself. I went back to a full body after doing a split because I wasnt gaining.

Not doing acessories while on a 3x full body split. Do you even curl, lateral raise, do some tris and abs and do pull ups? Those are pretty much what you need to look good. (besides the main lifts)

Jesus Fucking Christ people are different. I once randomly switched to doing century sets and modified my workout around it and saw AMAZING results and I know people who did the same and saw nothing. The reason why there is so much conflicting information out there about fitness is because DIFFERENT SHIT WORKS FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE. Do you think people just make shit up and it manages to spread all over the fucking place and get passed on as advice for no reason? It's because it works for some people. Best piece of advice is to try a multitude of things and see what your body responds to best

this

I dunno. I tried a split for 3 months and really didn't get much out of it. I've been doing Arnold's Golden six 3x week full body for less than 2 months and my gains are way better.

You becoming fat has nothing to do with your routine.

OHP 1pl8 2x45+45 bar / 135 lb - 2x20+20 bar / 60 kg
Bench 2pl8 4x45+45 bar / 225 lb - 4x20+20 bar / 100 kg
Squat 3pl8 6x45+45 bar / 315 lb - 6x20+20 bar / 140 kg
Deadlift 4pl8 8x45+45 bar / 405 lb - 8x20+20 bar / 180 kg

You're totally right, which is why every single SS progress pic where the "after" pic is a bloated lard ass is purely coincidental

Obviously has nothing to do with their diet, right? haha! It's not like an energy surplus has anything to do with weight gain. It's all in the le SS meme. Fucking wanker.

It's because the big focus on fucking strength. 3 times a weekers on linear progression will all think "I need to eat more" when they begin to stall and never do a proper lean bulk.

underrate

You don't say? If you want to move more weight you must gain more weight, of course you become a fat fuck if you train after a Powerlifter routine for natties.

I am doing ivysaurs with additions (8-9 excercises per session) and am 5kg off hitting 1/2/3/4 within literally one month

compounds and additions with no bullshit is where its at. leg day every day.

>That feel when your bench is stronger than your squat
Long femurs are overrated.

OPs a weak gay "man" like always.

You basically just said it yourself. The linear gains program are to get you the noob gains that everyone talks about. Once you're done with linear gains go crazy and do whatever sort of training you want to do.

Brosplits unironically work, I don't get where this meme came from that they don't.

If you got stronger faster than your friends there is nothing wrong wity your training
It seems like you fucked up in the nutrition department

Control your appetite fatso

Would it be good doing ppl bulking and swiching to fullbody when cutting?

It's not that they don't work, it's just that you're not maximizing your training time by doing a brosplit when you could be hitting the same groups twice a week on a pplpplx

>Become a fat fuck but barely build muscle
full body didn't make you fat, food did. you'd get fat on split too because you don't know when to stop eating you fat fuck

Don't know why I lost so hard to this.

What is the significance of this? I hit all these and then some every time I do those lifts? Is that some weird routine ppl are doing? Doesn't make sense to do it that way.

>blaming an online cacao bean forum for his abysmal genetics

Take it up with your parents

it's not a routine, it's a goal for those lifts
lurk moar

kys

>He fell for the deadlift and squatting meme!

Is it on each side?

Its a meme like gomad

>Take it up with your parents
god imagine some fucking fat autist complaining to his parents about the inferior genes they gave him based on information he received from a Caribbean malt soaking forum

you should've lifted heavy you pussy