Tfw genital warts

>tfw genital warts
I'm just hitting my prime, going to the doctor to confirm these bumps and get them removed im a sexy cunt who made some bad decisions and fell for the slootz
Is it all over from here?

Suddenly I don't feel as bad for being a virgin

Just pop em yourself brah

Post pics for propper diagnosis breh

nearly caught herpes, christ that was a scare

Stop being a drama queen. I had molluscum after banging a stripper. I just chemically burned the bumps off and moved on with my life

This
To be honest
My family

No sex = no STDs

>tfw no STDs despite having literally never worn a condom

I know that feel bro. But be ready that there is a high chance they will grow back. You might need some creme or internall medication. It's a fucking long journey to get rid of them. Welcome to HPV train

Warts are caused by a virus my main.
You're literally going to have it forever.
>mfw

You might want to check. Would be surprised how many STDs can be asymptomatic my brah

FucK I'm alreaDY ON HPV train.

Read online that body over comes the virus and the warts go away in a long time. I've had mine for 3 years. Just got the cream aldara from DOC.

Going to start a course on Monday. Any success with just the cream?

Can't have em if you don't know about em.

>Can't have em if you don't know about em.

Ignorance is bliss. But seriously just get checked out in case it's something minor that you can actually just treat and not have it bother you.

That isn't how viruses work.

Genital warts clear after a few months. Almost everyone has the virus already anyways.

I get checked frequently because I dontate blood, rather strangely I actually got a STI somehow when I was a 13 year old virgin, been clean since then, I also never eat pussy so hopefully I won't get HPV throat cancer

The girl that gave me HPV is using aldara for about two-three months now. It's effective. I mean it's destroying the old ones, but there are always new ones coming

Stop falling for the arm chair doctor "everyone has genital warts virus" meme. The entire thing is that chicken pox which is a disease most people have had is related to the genital warts and herpes virus but is not the same thing. Theyre R E L A T E D but not the same. So there is no "hurr hurr if youve had chicken pox you technically have had herpes too hurr". Stop telling people they have had herpes.

t.guy with tertiary knowledge of dumb shit

I got genital herpes from the first relationship I was in (about 5 years ago). In fact, I'm having an outbreak right now, and it's made fapping painful whenever I try.

It also makes me very horny all the time and my dick becomes extra sensitive. Could have been worse man.

Literally everyone has hpv it's just symptomless for most people
My ex broke out in the warts but i've never had em
Something like 80% of the population carries the virus

Go rawdog some sluts bro you know you want to

>People trying to rationalize their crotchrot

>The girl that gave me HPV is using aldara for about two-three months now. It's effective. I mean it's destroying the old ones, but there are always new ones coming

thanks bro. Basically I was waiting it out for the past 2-3 years. So no changes it pretty much just old ones.

Little bit scared to apply it to my penis but will use it and see how it goes.

All the best to you!

I hooked up with a tinder sloot. She didn't seem too trashy but I ate her out twice and made out with her. Also fucked with condoms.

Kinda scared that she might have std. i asked her afterwards and she said she gets checked annually and doesn't have anything
but sloots lie amirite?

It's not worth hooking up with sluts and possibly ruining your dicks anons. I used to say fuck it and rawdog bitches, and now I'm scared that I might not be able to have sex with my wife without using a condom for fear of giving any shit I've picked up to her.

Gonna finally get myself tested after all these years I suppose. Hold me brehs

Nigga you are infected for life and have to be careful having unprotected sex now. Hope your future wife enjoys having herpes.

>41236215
And they didn't clear out after all that time? Damn bro. I hope aldara will be usefull for you. Thanks, you too!

>And they didn't clear out after all that time? Damn bro. I hope aldara will be usefull for you. Thanks, you too!
Yeh like I just waited it out thinking that they would go away.

So right now at end of my penis just below the tip there are these clusters of slightly raised bumps.

Study work due on Sunday I'm going to start the treatment earlier next week and go from there.

I had HPV and genital warts for a while. Initially thought they were ingrown hairs and when I found out they were warts, I knew I was finally chad. Nah just get them burned off or even better yet just use apple cider vinegar, cottonballs and bandaids/plasters to remove them. Google an instructional guide, it's easy as sack.

>Burn them off
or
>Apple cider vinegar treatment (underrated)

>>Apple cider vinegar treatment (underrated)

Have you tried this method?

I did. I was going to go to the clinic to get them burned off but there is only one place that does it in my city (lol) and they were overbooked when I got there and it's an effort to get there. So instead I bought some apple cider vinegar.

Takes a few days of applying it but they turn white then black and drop off. Just don't pick them and it should all go to plan. You'll need a whole box of bandaids, trust me.

Thanks for that brother.

So what protocol? Every night before bed dip cotton ball in apple cider vinegar then stick on the tip with band aid?

Yeah I usually tore the cotton buds into two, poured apple cider vinegar on them (so they soaked) and taped them on with bandaids. If you press down it should burn a bit but not in a bad way really. Do it overnight and take them off in the morning. It'll take a few times but it'll work for any type of wart on your body. Best of luck.

I used pic related and mine went away after three weeks. I didn't actually freeze it, just used the salicylic acid that came with it. The trick is CAREFULLY applying it to the wart and not any of the skin around it.

Thanks bro!

Just lastly how long did you use this treatment method?

Weeks, months? Just an estimate would be great.

I have the aldara cream but was advised to only apply it directly to the warts. It's hard for me to distinguish which part of the skin is infect and which is not - very tiny and cluster like spread out.

I'm going to try the apple cider vinegar method first and go from there.

Oh no longer than a week or two, man. You'll be set!

>Oh no longer than a week or two, man. You'll be set!

Thanks brother!

I'll do it for say 1-2 weeks, see how it goes. If it works fantastic. If It doesn't or just to be sure I'll wait say another few weeks let any irritation go away and then start the Aldara.

Take care and all the best in life!

meh i got herpes years ago and the doc just told me eventually everyone will have it and he had it too.

been fucking bitches bareback as usual even after that...no outbreaks other than the first time. never got anyone infected either that i know of

Just to play it safe and if you care, supplement with Lysine.

Don't have to take it all the time but if you're seriously seeing someone or are going on a shag fest try and megadose and see how it effects you.

Human body kills most hpvs in some years

>Human body kills most hpvs in some years

Bro but I waited like 3 years and mine didn't go away.

I thought the same thing....

>most
Bad luck ":D"
How do you know it didn't go away? Got one that gives you warts?

Thanks dude and the same to you.

>How do you know it didn't go away? Got one that gives you warts?

Yeh pretty much.

So at the tip of the penis there are these tiny raised bumps.

Read online that HPV clears but the warts are still present. Not sure if you can be clear of the HPV or if the Warts contain the HPV virus itself.

Ah well.

I'm going to try

Apple cider vineger ----> aldara ---> burn with fire!

Hopefully one works.

Most chicks get Gardasil vaccine so they can't contract the warts.

Just go to the doctor to get them removed and hope they won't come back

Also, have you got a diagnosis for them?

Like under the glans?

Could be ppp

Yeh definitely HPV. I'm going to try the other methods. I already have the prescription medicine on hand. Was expensive. The warts are so small clustered together and close to the surface, maybe a cream is a better option.

Not only on the top. At the tip of penis a cm lower than tip opening.

Oh shit rip

I wish you the best, lad

>Oh shit rip
>I wish you the best, lad

Cheers mate. It was funny my GP diagnosed it.

I went to a sexual health clinic as well recently just get free blood work and have another DOC look at it.

The guy was fairly old. Wore glasses, fiddled with my penis and said it wasn't HPV.

Second opinions are always worth. Even I can tell the raised skin like bumps must be HPV, definitely wasn't there before. DOC at the sexual health clinic was as blind as bat.

Thanks mate.

so do you guys tell new partners that you had warts or no? I've been in a monogamous relationship ever since I found out I had them and had them removed but apparently you can spread the virus even after the warts are gone?

If I'm ever single again do I need to lead off with "so....do you have the HPV vaccine?"

>If I'm ever single again do I need to lead off with "so....do you have the HPV vaccine?"

Up to you. If lets say you meet a girl in some seedy bar who has been around the block and just most likely just wants a fuck buddy then no.

If you meet someone long term relationship material wise then it gets iffy.

Personally I would say nothing and use a condom every time, playing dumb if anything happens in the future.

If something happens just tell her you thought it was compulsory that all girls get vaccinated and that you had no idea you were carrying it/had warts. Wait until shit storm blows over.

The only time you could fuck up is if you tell her you're a virgin and she knows she's a virgin and then gets it. Just blame an ex girlfriend and say that slut must've given it to you sorry etc.

Most likely won't but still wouldn't