Is it the comfiest hold of all time? Literally first mover in a future trillion dollar industry...

Is it the comfiest hold of all time? Literally first mover in a future trillion dollar industry. Literally had hundreds of partners already. I cannot imagine just how fucking retarded youd be to sell this goldmine.

It's really overvalued according to Vitalik

Uh huh yep really comfy

>according to vitalitk

i hope it keeps going down. i already bought another 20k link

Buying more this week at .18 or less

how do i buy?

Fiat > Coinbase > Etheruem or Bitcoin > Binance > LINK

Have to use exchanges? Count me out.

>trillion dollar industry
Lol

>hundreds of partners
Double lol

nearly as comfy as my wancoin hold desu

comfy holding 5k link
looking to retire in a year or two

>Literally had hundreds of partners already.

If you are going to lie, why not say they have millions of partners?

I hold a lot of LINK but this is just silly.

LINK is good enough to grow on its own without easily disproved shilling.

Ironically most of the fudders don’t even really know that SmartContracts.com is a fully functioning platform already, it really is a first mover in a huge NEW industry emerging before our eyes.

Anti-link Anons, did you know that you can use chainlink to post almost any type of data you want on the BTC ledger? Cool, no big deal you can do that for free pretty easily. However, what if you’re a CEO and want every employees time-card recorded on the blockchain everyday so that your new automated accounting node can verify hours and issue paychecks on its own? You can pay for this service by using LINK, right now.

You can use etherdelta as well which is technically an exchange but does not have the risk of the others.

Fuck this, just sold 100k link

>chainlink is way overvalued at 32 million
>meanwhile ethereum has a 30 billion dollar market cap

Wait until it's added to bittrex in a couple of days then user

>trillion dollar

the problem is we already have those solutions if you take the blockchain out of the equation.
why would a company pay for those smart contracts? be in the shoes of a CEO

its all about ROI, if it costs 10k to to pay for the links for the smart contract, but saves 50-100k/year in accounting and payroll fees thats a no brainer.

Even at 20 person companies you'll end up having 1-2 people working on accounts and billing and payroll etc and thats 100s of thousands. Imagine replacing that with a trusted B2B blockchain accounting service.

Vitalik thinks home owners should run the risk of getting kicked out of their homes just because renters run that risk.

>we already have hard-working laborers, why do we need industrial robots? be in the shoes of a CEO

>implying these market caps ever made any sense to anyone

kek
Vitalik is an insane communist

that's my point