PHIMOSIS HALP

Just found out that I have phimosis. I'm 18, virgin. I'm really afraid to get a gf now because she will probably rip off my foreskin if it goes into her vagina and I will be in incredible pain and blood everywhere.

Not to mention the years of old smelly cum under my foreskin like a cheese would disgust this hypothetical gf.

Now...how do I get a normal looking penis without going to the doc?

go to the doc lol

>get a boner
>pull skin down as far as you can
>leave it there for a few minutes
>repeat once or twice a day and try to go a little further after a few times

you can easily stretch it out like this over a few weeks/months

also its not an issue if you use a condom only if you raw dog it

>Just found out that I have phimosis.
No you don't. You're just a /b/tard that wasn't to post about dicks.

kys

kys

>warm bath
>slowly peel back foreskin
>maybe only one mm,
>next day
>warm bath
>slowly peel back foreskin
>just a little bit further than last time
>repeat
>etc.

Had what you had. It probably won't tear if you have sex with your girlfriend if you ever get one, but it will pull back behind the head and get stuck. That's when you gotta go to the emergency room. There they put an icepack on your muhshroom tip until the swelling goes down and then they manhandle the skin back into place.

To fix it:
Doctor just told me to stretch my foreskin. Pull back your foreskin every time you shower, and try to push your comfort zone a little. Now this doesn't mean that you should fuck around and pull it all the way back the first time you stretch it; that's retarded. Just pull it back until it hurts a little then let go. Do that again a couple more times in the same shower. Keep doing that every time you shower. It helps if you do it once or twice every time you go take a piss, as well. After a while you just start pulling the foreskin back before you pee, peeing gets so much easier when you do that.

Remember to wash your dick when the skin's loose enough. This means turn the water warm and pull the skin back all the way, and I mean all the way. There will very possibly be little white pieces of snot under the little lip of your head all around your dick. That's cool. It happens and washes off. Just remember to do it when you're loose enough and every time you shower. It actually smells like cheese though, deadass.

Any other questions?

ty user

Np. That's what my doctor told me to do and it worked. It can hurt, so don't rush but don't be a total pussy either. Good luck homie.

Have this, yet to be corrected but it's also not super uncomfortable for me to pull back in order to clean and never had complaints about it smelling.
During sex the only time it was uncomfortable to begin with was doggy style due to the tighter fit but is manageable.
Also, put extra emphasis into thrusts - you may think what you're doing is working while it's doing nothing for her and you're just fucking your own foreskin.

i had a mild version of this, heres what you do OP

When in shower retract foreskin as much as you can, DO NOT FUCKING TEAR IT.
it should be like a stretch on your arms, tight tense, and even slightly uncomfortable, but it should not hurt. DO this 2x a day (shower 2x a day you smelly faggot)

make sure to fill your foreskin with water and clean that shit out, segma aint no joke, and shower 2x a day and keeping hydrated only goes so far. Get a topical hydrocortisone cream like what you get for athletes foot. After you're done shower/ stretching rub the cream on. The cream is a skin steroid that kills bacteria, so it helps loosen the skin faster, also you wont get some stupid infection or something i guess.

this proces takes 2 minutes tops out of your day but over the course of 1-3 months you'll not only see a major difference but you'll be amazed at how great your cock feels.

>BUT I CAN'T EVEN STICK 2 FINGER IN TO STRETCH
start with 2 Q tips,

Also there are lots of guides on this shit if you want, but dont spend money on any of the products, the cream is optional btw, but it does make the process faster, and its like 15 bucks for a monthish

God bless user. God bless

On the bright side, that cock head is gonna be smooth as silk once you get it out and cleaned up.

how about if I have a tight frenulum? Foreskin comes back but the little string below the tip pulls it downa nd kinda to the side.

just bless my accounting exam nigga, thats all i want atm

see
but pull back you cock instead

How will I know I can stop stretching it? Can retract it easily without being erect, but have trouble getting it to stay with a hardon

You need prescription steroid cream to actually help phimosis.

over the counter stuff aint strong enough

you just gotta apply more, and more often. plus it absolutely helps the reduction of tearing, if not loosening much

Also pinch your foreskin shut and fill it with piss in the shower. It sounds weird but it will help to keep things clean until you can retract fully for a proper clean.

I don't know that feel, I got jewed at birth

Do Americans really do this?

fucking a fleshlight fixed it for me. i've recommended that before and fags said i was wrong, but the proof is in the pussy.

you need to be able to get it to stay with a hard on comfortably for semi-long periods of time (same time you last for sex) so keep stretching

stretch it and see if there are any creams for it you can buy OTC
I had it until 15 and took about 8 months of stretching, warm baths and progressively pulling it down further over time (especially during urination and ejaculation) to fix it
the smegma is vile the first time you fully retract it but it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to completely clean it off

just go to the doctor bro. its a 5 min laser procedure and the only thing thats painful is when they stick a tiny needle into your shaft with the anaesthetic (it wasn't even that bad and I'm terrified of needles, didnt even get all of my
vaccinations because of that). Sex feels great now, dick looks great, I'm very happy with it.

This thread kinda makes me glad im a victim of Jewish propaganda

/thread

(((sage)))

yep, i had it around your age and just did regular stretching and it sorted itself out.

if you don't see improvement over time, go to the doc and they can prescribe some stuff.

i had this when i was younger - i didnt even see the head of my penis til i was 14

just pull the foreskin back daily (better when wet) until you notice it can go further and further back each day. I cured mine in a couple months

this is how it works for all normalfags but some phimosis cases skin is actually attached to glans and doing that will fuck him up

OP go to doctor, it's the only safe way. don't jerk the skin down and risk permanent damage

When I was 6 my parents were concerned about this because I was pissing all over the place.

They took me to what the called the dick doc and he checked it out and said I would grow out of it, but to make sure I am pulling the skin back as much as possible when pissing etc. By the time I was 11 it was gone (made a lot easier by the fact I had a 6-7" dick at that age, wew)

Essentially what said.

Stretch the foreskin, I had it too and that's what I did. My cousin had to get a circumcision tho because you can't always fix it on your own

If the frenelum is attached and making it impossible to retract it may need a partial circumcision surgery.
They'll cut the frenelum and make a vertical incision, possibly some skin removal up top depending on how tight it is.
After that they'll give you a cream that softens the skin and tell you to stretch daily while the battle-station is fully operational.

Stretching won't do any good if the frenelum is problematic or if it is too narrow, it will be extremely painful.

I got wasted on acid once and decided to finally (at the age of 27) fully retract my foreskin whilst limp, because I can't do it hard

turns out there was a fold of skin that had never been unfolded. like, it was completely fresh clean, since the day I was born
I had a good play and found exactly where the phimotic ring was
the veins looks a mess, all squished behind this this right ring made of hardened skin

I took pictures but they are far too graphic to post here

I'm a urologist.

It depends.
How serious is it? Is the glans totally covered?How far can you pull your foreskin back? How old are you?
You might be able to soften the foreskin with a daily practice involving an high moisturising skin cream, applied on the foreskin while trying to pull it back. It will eventually sort it out if you do it every day and are relatively young, but this only if your phimosis is not severe.
Otherwise you are going to need minor surgery, in local anesthesia, it takes literally seconds to be done.

Hope it helps.

become a bottom, you won't need your dick much that way

can't stretch mine, even the tiniest bit of pressure causes intense pain
absolutely can't do it 2-4 times a day

Even without phimosis, you gotta worry about the frenulum. Tearing that is bitch from what I heard. Blood and some pain. Can't fuck or fap for 2 weeks.

I'm worried the first time I fuck, I'm going to rip that fucker off. Well, the first time I don't use a condor.

How the fuck do people go years without knowing they have phimosis? You're supposed to stretch that shit when you're a kid.

was raised by my mum alone
she told me to "stop playing with myself" anytime I touched it

might explain my weird sexual deviancy too

Yes. Dr. Kellog (yeah, the cereal guy) was a religious nut, and he believed you could control sexual urges by changing your diet. I remembered grahm crackers were a part of his diet, and so were corn flake cereal. He also believed that circumcisions should be preformed due to cut down on boys masturbating. I guess it didn't really work though, but it kind of became tradition.

It's not quite as common anymore, but a majority of men in the US are cut. Luckily I'm not one of them. I don't care either way, but I've avoided medical issues like OP, and never had to deal with any of the downsides, and only have the upsides of being intact.

kek

aaahhh worm dick. mmm women love dicks that look like insects

I got phimosis surgery at 22, 5 years ago. AMA.

If it's bad, just go to a doctor and get a full/half circumcision, it's pretty quick and heals fully in like a week.