How important is leg day, really?

How important is leg day, really?

important if you don't want to look like a fuckin dweeb

How often in real life do you apply a force with your arms without going through your hips and legs?

only fags on Veeky Forums care about it

How often do (you) apply force to anything that a dyel couldn't do?

>look like a fuckin dweeb

Jelly beta. Keep mirin' these monster biceps

Pretty frequently if you actually have to do shit with heavy things you pick up off the ground

Can't I just do a few sets of squats a couple times a week and not have to devote a whole day to it?

If you want a big upper body work on your legs, the muscles in the legs are the largest in the body so you should work them.

this is exactly what i want to do. just bang out some squats then do grip work

this sounds as stupid as saying "if you want low wage workers paid more abolish minimum wage instead of raising it"

You'll probably just going to get thicc calves like that. To get definition and bulk on the quadriceps (thigh) you need to do more

t. Weakling with no will power

When I'm ploughing your mother

t. Dyel

If you want proper symmetry as a natural you should only train your legs once week.

This is due to the fact that as a natural your lower body muscles can grow much larger than your upper body muscles can. Therefore training your lower body more often can only lead to even further disproportional body.

The best way to go about this is to train your legs once a week on a bro-split, this works well because your legs become muscular and gain muscle separation, but they don't become hilariously gigantic like they do squatting 2-3 times a week.

Depends on your goals, but in general, legs are important when trying to obtain a symmetrical and non-bro bod. Working legs also increase test and GH release, which is beneficial as a whole.

I feel your pain bros. Squat is unironically my favorite lift but doing any other kind of leg work is just absolutely tedious.

i just train legs once, maybe twice a week, just to feel good about my training. I'm afraid of developing small legs compared to my upper body so I train them. Otherwise I don't care about legs, none of the lifts except for squat are enjoyable

>be on your feet a lot
>build a huge upper in the gym
>free leg gains just by standing up

i never understood Veeky Forums's obsession with legs and squats
There are people on this board that unironically recommend doing SS or any other """""powerlifting program""""" that require you to squat 3 times a week and they vehemently swear against any isolation exercise because "muh program says so".
If you care about aesthetics, which most people on this board do, squatting one to two times a week is enough.

Calling bullshit. Post legs.

he's trolling you fucking nimrod. just leave.

no it's a simple fact that if you add 20-50 lbs on your upper your legs are gonna grow by carrying around all that extra weight all the time.

inb4 stupid picture of chicken legs man with just shitty genes and smaller legs than untrained skelly female

A sturdy house needs a foundation.
Ask any martial arts coach and you will see power comes from legs.

FUCK OFF CUNT

Played football (soccer for amerifats) most of my life despite hating the game.
Have big meaty legs from it. 4 months in gym and I'm squatting 3 plates started off at 2.
Usually squat 2.5 once a week just for fun

I don't even bother. Working your legs is fucking gay.

really important.

word

If you say so, nerd

Very if you're actually looking to do anything more than just flex for other men. Musculat and powerful legs are aesthetic and they are the driver in athleticism. You can't run, climb or bike without powerful legs.

I don't know, who needs core muscles amirite!? :DDD

This. I'll get to legs when i feel like my upper body is too big for my current legs. Until then fuck your squats

Why couldn't a dyel do that, my dad does

very

or rather, its important to find a way you feel less ill when doing it and the time past it

basically its all in your own head, fix it and man leg day becomes same as any other /chad/ tier workout day

Depends on what look you want. If you're going more for an athletic look then it's really not as important if you can manage to keep them proportional.

Sorry but the definition of a "chad" here doesn't work out his legs like most of the cucks on here do. I'm not going to lie it just looks weird.

We Dickposting now?

>a sport centered around kicking benefits more from leg work
oh gee you don't say

try boxing instead. you don't need to do any more than quarter squats and endurance for leg.

Or abolish minimum wage so American poor people can legally compete with illegal immigrants.

>ask any tough guy meme activity profiteer

But unless you sperg out over a feature no normie will notice, how will you let women know how autistic you are?

But that's retarded though... all of your punching power is generated from legs, even jabs are based on how much force you can spring from your back foot.

That doesn't even make fucking sense.

Here's a good idea.
Create strict punishments for knowingly hiring illegal immigrants and raise the minimum wage to a livable one.

>le living wage meme
what is inflation

quarter squats build maximum explosive power.
endurance leg work lets you last in the ring
hownewru

I have a better idea, let raise the minimum wage to milion dollars, so everyone can be a milionaire now!

fucking idiot

This

Something that's made up to scare people away from wanting enough money to live comfortably on.

But you know what. Something is going to give.

When people realize that preferential treatment is going to people who'll work like slaves for nickels and can't do anything about it and they refuse to give people a living wage.

We're going to see spending drop harder then you can imagine. Luxury bullshit and pushing the ideas of exhorbatant living in the form of fat is awesome and bling and buying new trucks because murrica fuck year is coming to an end.
People who are willing to live in debt slavery will be the upper middle class whites and asians only while everyone else will begin to purchase less and less and less. The housing market will basically collapse. Renting is done it's fucking over. Only litteral retards will choose to lease a home or car now.
Large expensive cities will see only two types of people. The wealthy and the scumbag serfs/criminals.
People are circling the wagons and preparing for a long cold winter now and no one is willing to spend a dime on bullshit that isn't needed in some way.
Some HAVE tried to push the idea that people are MORE willing to spend on little luxuries? Yeah, but those luxuries are very few and they are not going to throw enough money into the market to stop this death spiral.

[spoiler]maybe[/spoiler]

Not as important as you think

My arms are lacking, but my legs are fit as fuck. Would rather be this way than the reverse desu.

If you want to lose weight, leg muscles are the biggest and thus best calorie burners.

t. knower

christ, have you ever been outside? Do you move at all? You have not the slightest idea of what movement actually is, let alone boxed once in your entire life.

not an argument