Is your childhood the secret to a masculine face as an adult?

Is your childhood the secret to a masculine face as an adult?

>"He has never eaten a Big Mac or an Oreo or a Ding Dong. When he went to birthday parties as a kid, he would take his own cake and ice cream to avoid sugar and refined white flour. He would eat homemade catsup, prepared with honey. He did consume beef but not the kind injected with hormones. He ate only unprocessed dairy products. He teethed on frozen kidney and liver. When Todd was one month old, Marv was already working on his son's physical conditioning. He stretched his hamstrings. Pushups were next. Marv invented a game in which Todd would try to lift a medicine ball onto a kitchen counter. Marv also put him on a balance beam. Both activities grew easier when Todd learned to walk. There was a football in Todd's crib from day one."

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck that is the pushiest parenting i have ever heard of, that dad must have had some issues

>No matter how hard his father tried Todd is still a ginger.

$1000 says that kid is mentally DAMAGED from his childhood. Also OP no, you are a fucking idiot. Genetics determine what your face will look like. Also not being a mouth breather as a child.

I mean its one thing to train/prepare your child for life, its another to live through them
if its sexy on girls its sexy on boys, however being ginger is like rolling the dice genetically, 2/10 are fantastic, 3/10 are meh, and 5/10 are awful.
>t. ginger

But his kid was an NFL star.

Holy fuck what cringe. Still he has dat dere mouthbreather look

at least i hit the "meh" category

true but that kind of parenting is fucked up. for every 1 kid like that who becomes an NFL star there are 1000 who just end up losing out on their childhoods with a shitload of conditional love

It sounds awful to you, but that's just his childhood. Assuming his parents still allowed him his own choices, but started him off with the right ones early (very healthy eating habits vs candy for breakfeast), It's perfectly feasible that he grew to make those choices himself. How we were raised effects how we are now, and everyone on this thread is shitting on the parents for feeding the kid well and getting him into sports at a young age. They even made games out of it (kid wouldn't participate if he didn't enjoy it, unless this is some crazy case where the parents punished him for not, which would leave him horribly socially adjusted). Seems like the parents just raised him with a lot of sports and good foods from the start (the no desserts thing is probably the only extreme, and it's not like he was deprived. Just given superior home made alternatives)

Seems like a whole lot of unwarranted hate ITT with not nearly enough reasoning for it, besides someone else's success.

>"I was once a football player"

Isnt he now a drug addict? His dad is the fitness trainer right?

>nfl coach dad pushed his son to be in the nfl
>trained him from birth to become a QB
>currently a meth addict

what a fucked up childhood

who turned into a junkie, I don't think these two things are unrelated

Yeah, 0% environment :^)
It doesn't matter if you eat mcdonalds and chug soybean oil your entire childhood and adolescence.
Even considering the huge impact of diet on hormones
0% environment :^)

You are so bluepilled it's amazing.

>All these efforts to get this in the end

L'mao.

my dude he was working out at 1 month old that's a pretty crazy level of parenting, that's not letting your kid be a kid

he's a drug addict now so all of that effort was for nothing, and I'm willing to bet not having a childhood had a pretty big effect on him "breaking" in adulthood

but yeah feel free to defend his psycho parents

>Implying having a somewhat feminine face isn't the key to aesthetics

Look at Solomon Thomas

He was a chubby little dude who spent all day eating chips and playing video games in Sydney

Now look at him

Not really, according to the wikipedia article he only played with an NFL team for 1 season and then some Canadian teams for a while and then an Arena league team after that

He also had huge drug problems

> Going to birthday parties with your own cake.
> Great way to make friends and not be an outcast.

Please don't have kids.

that's just autism
FACE is a combination of genetics, prenatal test, pubertal test and GH and oral posture

god damn you're a retard

You guys gotta watch the documentary

If he lost a game his dad would make him run 10-12 miles home while he followed him in the car

Shit is fucked

Which in turn are affected by stress levels, eating habits, exercise, sleep etc.

one of my mates who had potential to be an olympic boxers dad made him do that if he cheated on his diet in the slightest, he broke his ankle became obese and now works at mcdonalds

Jesus

no doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

eating habits dont matter lol i ate like shit and was a fat pasty beta with acne and i went through puberty and now i have a james bond villain face

timestamp

It's mostly genetics. Doing sports and having a perfect diet during chilhood and adolescence wouldn't have made you a Chad if you aren't already one.

>star
you're using that word pretty loosely m8

Bullshit. Dude is one of the biggest bust in NFL history.

>"He has never eaten a Big Mac or an Oreo or a Ding Dong. When he went to birthday parties as a kid, he would take his own cake and ice cream to avoid sugar and refined white flour. He would eat homemade catsup, prepared with honey. He did consume beef but not the kind injected with hormones.

this is pure classism shit

Don't get me wrong, processed foods and fast food are bad. However, these are people that believe that their all organic food that the poor can't afford will make their child superior. It won't. Black beans is black beans

>He ate only unprocessed dairy products.

Is this code for raw milk? If his parents were raising him today they'd be anti-vaxxer fuckheads

Raw milk reks you without your desu vaccines

ment to say tb not desu